Best cars

bjornmma1

What are the best 3 cars you ever drove?

My top 3 :

1) Brabus Bullit ( basically an insanely tuned mercedes c class with a v12 and 800bhp)

2) Audi rs6 2017 ( v8 with 605bhp)

3) Jaguar XKR (503bhp , beautiful sound, amazing!)

1. dodge challenger hell cat /demon ( hopefully soon )
  2. Audi r8 5.2 v10 fsi
  3. Lamborghini adventador
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, to more accurately to answer in the question asked. It has to be a Corvette Z06. My aunts husband won a few thousand euros in the lottery and bought one of those about ten years ago. Near Ranua, there's a emergency landing strip, where I reached 295 km/h, that's about 183 mp/h for you imperial troops, before my courage gave away. Might have something to do with the some 70 degree left turn looming at the end of that runaway. But that's pretty much the only high power vechicle I've driven, and damn what a neck cranck it was.

1. 1971 Chevy Chevelle SS with a 454 engine, no doubt my all time fav car i have ever gotten to drive. this was recent drove it just once a homeowner that i was doing some upgrades for had a few drinks and asked me if i wanted to drive.

2. 1980 Chevy Corvette, my old boss let me take it for a spin when picking up lunch.

3. the final one would have been one of my own which was a jacked up 1995 GMC Sierra V8 6.0 vortech engine. i had a 12 inch lift on it that truck lasted me 10 years before i traded it for the broke down POS that i traded it for.

I also had a 1995 Chevy Camaro it had some mileage when i bout it but i could fly, stick shift too so thats why i got it.

1. My Grandpa's 1963 Buick LeSabre. My grandpa bought it brand new in 1963, he was the only owner. He died in 2001, he always said he wanted me to have it, was completely perfect, only had 60,000 original miles, black paint, white top, and red interior, every option you could get in 63, I loved that car. He never put in in the will that I got it, he just told everyone. My mom sold it, my crackhead brother didnt get anything so she felt why should I. Yes I am still pissed if you cant tell.

2. My 2001 Dodge 4x4 truck, I still drive it every day and still love it as much as when I bought it.

3. My 82 Dodge Ram Charger, was my favorite car I ever owned, I would load up Mike Thomas and all of our friends in high school and we would get in so much trouble in that thing. Sometimes I cant believe we survived, by they time it stopped running it didn't have a piece of metal on it that didn't have a dent.

One that I never drove but Mike Thomas owned when we were in high school. He had a BRIGHT YELLOW CAMARO that was on an International Scout frame, so it was 4x4 with big mud tires, was ugly as sin, but in high school we thought that car was the shit!

• Upvote 1

1. My Grandpa's 1963 Buick LeSabre. My grandpa bought it brand new in 1963, he was the only owner. He died in 2001, he always said he wanted me to have it, was completely perfect, only had 60,000 original miles, black paint, white top, and red interior, every option you could get in 63, I loved that car. He never put in in the will that I got it, he just told everyone. My mom sold it, my crackhead brother didnt get anything so she felt why should I. Yes I am still pissed if you cant tell.

2. My 2001 Dodge 4x4 truck, I still drive it every day and still love it as much as when I bought it.

3. My 82 Dodge Ram Charger, was my favorite car I ever owned, I would load up Mike Thomas and all of our friends in high school and we would get in so much trouble in that thing. Sometimes I cant believe we survived, by they time it stopped running it didn't have a piece of metal on it that didn't have a dent.

One that I never drove but Mike Thomas owned when we were in high school. He had a BRIGHT YELLOW CAMARO that was on an International Scout frame, so it was 4x4 with big mud tires, was ugly as sin, but in high school we thought that car was the shit!

I think you posted a pick of that camaro once.

What were your first cars?

Mine was a 1985 Nissan 200SX with pop up lights that didn't work.

My first was a 86 or 87 Ford Bronco, that was ragged the hell out of. I ended up finishing it off for damn sure

This thread will pretty much paint a picture where everyone is from whether its the US or Europe.

• Upvote 1

Best I ever drove was a truck... 1976 Dodge power wagon. I guess its the times you have in the vehicle that makes it special to ya.

My first car that got me lucky was a old flatnose ford van with a 3 on the tree... had a bed in the back and I would blast a tape of Jethro Tull when leaving school. It was 9th grade... The good ol days :yes: .

• Upvote 1

Best I ever drove was a truck... 1976 Dodge power wagon. I guess its the times you have in the vehicle that makes it special to ya.

My first car that got me lucky was a old flatnose ford van with a 3 on the tree... had a bed in the back and I would blast a tape of Jethro Tull when leaving school. It was 9th grade... The good ol days :yes: .

I think you are right, our memories are what make the cars great and what we loved while driving them. My grandpa's Buick I only drove twice, but I wouldn't have taken a million dollars for it. I remember as a kid when he was on vacation he would pick me up in that thing and drive me to school. I thought I was getting out of a limo or something. Or the weekends we would spend washing it and waxing it. Still cant believe my mom sold it on me. Worst she didn't even tell me, I just had to find out it was gone. Told her it would have been nice to at least have a chance to buy it if she was determined to get money for it. All she said was well you didn't need it. But me and mom have never been close, my grandpa pretty much raised me, only dad I ever really had. I think that pissed her off we were so close.

• Upvote 1

Talbot Horizon 1.3 5 speed but 2nd was fucked so you went to 3rd. It pulled to the right as it's front right was smacked in and was only a couple of weeks away from the steering going each year it had its MOT.

Raced my buddy and I reached 0-60 in 45 secs and edged his Vauxhall. Problem was running out of road.