lotos

I personally think you should keep doing what you're doing, but "dumb" the avatars down to save yourself the hassle. You'll still get interest if they're simple, ye quality. For example, the avatars you've done for me: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=251500 and http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=315442 , now that's solid work, and I'm sure it took five times less time to make those than it did the dude w/ the shotgun. Sometimes simple is better, if you went back to making those kind of avatars, you'd have a buyer in me.

I agree

auctioning is the way to make bug bucks bro, you keep making great avatars and then auction them and i'm sure you will find people pay top dollar, that's what Rastaman does..

Honestly is the best way if you are looking to try and get a lot of money for your avatars post one up and have a 100k starting or something if you feel it is worth that much then make a 10k raise or above only on it and you will have tons of people come and look at your amazing work. Skenoj just started making avatars with ps and he has already had 4 auctions that i have seen and have bought and his avatars take not even close to the amount of times that yours are taking. And i agree with some people simple can be better in a ton of ways its not all about the animations even though they are really really cool. Its all up to you though whatever you want to do but the people who posted on this forum want you to keep making them and so do i bet its up to you and i hope that you keep making avatars because you have a real talent in doing so.

• Upvote 2

I appreciate the sentiments guys, but I'm inclined to keep pushing the boundaries. My enthusiasm for this work is solely based on intention to break the mould and push my own limitations. "Dumbing down' my work to suit a market I have no interest in anymore, doesn't really get my juices flowing.

So, I will continue to make new pieces, just on a different platform. Somewhere I'm inclined to invest my time and energy without being concerned about (watermarks) stolen work. Besides I don't dig the selling part of the business, so I think it's best I leave the domain.

• 5 months later...

UPDATE: Max Holloway- bjornmma1 wins for 450k.

48 HR AUCTION

STARTING BID 150K

MIN BID 50K

oPnkLPa.gif YHhghVd.gif . 2FfAg6e.jpg

NATE DIAZ

GOES TO RAMIREZ

:bangin: [bids within 1 hr of deadline will extend auction by 30 mins] :bangin:

Edited by lotos
  • Upvote 3