lotos

• 1 month later...

These avatars will be sold, auctioned or gave away in the coming days. Please put in an offer. If there's more than one interested then that piece will go up for auction. ALSO: any other avatars on my page that say GIVE AWAY on them are also available for free (u must PM me to verify as someone may have jumped the gun) +plus any avatars on my page that has a price and hasn't been bought will go up for sale at a reduced price---AGAIN, please PM to verify and make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

Omar

0hNwTLo.jpg

Shady

qFlCJbt.jpg

Heist

4HDBtDq.jpg

Stringer

gZWBYgs.gif

Dempsey

dzCE3s6.jpg

Thai Guy

VrDJxOs.jpg

Daimyo

l1TIiCF.jpg

Atlantis

w0mZhIl.gif

Ninja

TZmp8YS.gif

Jim Bridwell

4L1G2DZ.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Gator001.

f2fkoh

That Omar one, u could make me an offer for it. And yeh, Mike is being a real shit with the avatars nowadays. It's why I am phasing out of selling them. Just made this one though.

Atlantis

xzL4vYc.jpg . xZAff6w.gif . KfvN7GX.gif

• Upvote 2

PAGE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Mike's warpath to destroy all non Arian avatars has reached epic proportion. Avatars are being rejected left right and centre. It almost like Trump's at the border himself sending non-"looking" Americans back "Fuck it...his skin is not entirely white. Actually, you're skin is kinda white, but you just don't look American....Ahhhh. Not sure. I will leave you here for 2 or 3 weeks: it's not quite the right time (of the month).......MMmmm ok I'm in a ruthless mood today. I will do the avatars. Reject, reject......rejected!!

Dude. This is not the American border. It's not really that important. I love making avatars and in all truth it is a kind of therapy. Making them helps me in ways, that I can't explain easily here. Recently Mike changed the requirements, lost some eyesight or just became a straight up dick about avatars.

Either way, I'm officially closing the page. No more avatars will go on sale here. Thanks for your business over the past years and if any avatars got rejected that u paid for, please let me know and of course u will get a full refund.

AVATARS NOT SOLD: will stay up until NYE, so anything u want, u better get in there. Any silly offers for clearly good avatars will get simply rejected and placed in my own personal collection.

• Upvote 2

PAGE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Mike's warpath to destroy all non Arian avatars has reached epic proportion. Avatars are being rejected left right and centre. It almost like Trump's at the border himself sending non-"looking" Mexicans back "Fuck it...his skin is not entirely white. Actually, you're skin is kinda white, but you just look American....Ahhhh. Not sure. I will leave you here for 2 or 3 weeks: it's not quite the right time (of the month).......MMmmm ok I'm in a ruthless mood today. I will do the avatars. Reject, reject......rejected!!

Dude. This is not the American border. It's not really that important. I love making avatars and in all truth it is a kind of therapy. Making them helps me in ways, that I can't explain easily here. Recently Mike changed the requirements, lost some eyesight or just became a straight up dick about avatars.

Either way, I'm officially closing the page. No more avatars will go on sale here. Thanks for your business over the past years and if any avatars got rejected that u paid for, please let me know and of course u will get a full refund.

AVATARS NOT SOLD: will stay up until NYE, so anything u want, u better get in there. Any silly offers for clearly good avatars will get simply rejected and placed in my own personal collection.

he wants them to be mainly base avatars, which a lot of avatars have gotten away from. he is trying to get back to the original rules for it.

he wants them to be mainly base avatars, which a lot of avatars have gotten away from. he is trying to get back to the original rules for it.

That's fucking boring though. This is a game that people want to enjoy. What kind of customizing option is basically putting an mmat face on a different head/body. It's whack. I understand not allowing straight up pictures as avatars, but I think if at least something was changed from the original, it should be allowed.

Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2