UnderGround FC 340k

Tev

27-3021-00.jpg

Breaking news incoming. Some concering news for fellow mma fans has numerous reports that current UFC 170lbs champion is currently considering his options just days before he defends his title agaist American Jackson "Drip" Pollock. Not yet confirmed but news leaking from sources close to Rishkinovs camp is that the Russian is looking into retirement or maybe a future somewhere else. If these reports are true, we wonder what kind of mind set the fan favourite will be in as he walks into the cage to defend his belt. With 4 fights left on his contract Underground will be hoping one of their stars will continue to fight and become an icon for their brand . After the leak, Rishkinov has confirmed he will not be talking to any media in the upcoming few days and would like everyone to respect his privacy and let him continue with his fight preperations as he has huge respect for Pollocks fighting abilities. He also confirmed he found the leak in his camp and it has been dealt internally. Rumour has it , the leak has yet to be seen and close family members are becoming more concerned for his safety each day. It will be very interesting to hear what Serhey will have to say after the fight and if he is able to defend his belt successfully.

More to follow....

• Downvote 2

UnderGround FC:136 (PREVIEW)

And off we go once again. Hi guys, how are ya'll doing? Man! for the last few weeks now, UnderGround FC looks like it's on fire, cause tell you what, our owner Mr Tev Clark, has been really treating us with some absolute cracking matches for some time now, and i really think that he deserves a hat's off for that. But for those guys, who have got no clue why i am so excited about the direction in which our organization has been going, well, lads, all you need to do, is just have a look below and watch tonight's round of matches that are set up for this event and see the quality fighters on show in this event. And when i say "quality fighters" , i mean it for all the 20 competitors who will be putting their bodies on the line inside the cage, to show and prove to everyone in attendance, that they are or they can be the best fighter that this organization has to offer. But, putting all of that aside, the main source of attraction in this event is obviously the mother of all rematches, which will be for the UnderGround FC MIDDLEWEIGHT title, and therefore, to take an in depth look at the expectation from that fight and a whole lot more, join me and have a look below...

(UNDERCARD BOUTS)

Now then, as i did say above, none of the fights which are set up for this event, are matchups that you would want to be missing out on, cause there is a fantastic blend of experience and youth in this undercard, and therefore, we can easily see some highlight-reel Ko's as the young and inexperienced fighters, will be fighting with a point to prove, that they are indeed good enough to be a part of UnderGround fc for the long run, where as the experienced fighters on the other hand, will also look to let loose from the offset if i am honest, cause i think they will be desperate to show our owner, that they are still good enough to stay and fight at a decent level. Hence, just do me and yourselves a favour, and don't miss these bouts, or else, you are definitely gonna miss out on some mouthwatering action, which features....

1. "The Future" Ace Giannis Ignacio vs Raiam Dos Santos (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

~ PREDICTION: RAIAM DOS SANTOS WINS VIA UNANIMOUS DECISION (ROUND 3)

2. Yewis Mybitch "4 Real" vs Eliz Gracie (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

~ PREDICTION: ELIZ GRACIE WINS VIA SUBMISSION (ROUND 2)

3. Dah "Chickm Dinner" Winner vs Jason Rocks (WELTERWEIGHT BOUT [170 LBS])

~ PREDICTION: DAH WINNER WINS VIA TKO (ROUND 2)

4. Beck "Blanket" Lee vs Kyle Kristian "The Filipino Pedophile" Galeos (FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT [145 LBS])

~ PREDICTION: KYLE KRISTIAN GALEOS WINS VIA KO (ROUND 3)

5. Coiote "Boia" Magrin vs Meldrick Taylor (WELTERWEIGHT BOUT [170 LBS])

~ PREDICTION: COIOTE MAGRIN WINS VIA SUBMISSION (ROUND 2)

(MAIN CARD)

Wow! what an undercard that was, pure quality. But, that was just a small glimpse of the fun and excitement that awaits all you guys tonight, because, now, after the little teasers of the undercard, it's finally time for the big boys of the organization, to step up and give us our money's worth, and therefore with that, let's jump straight into the preview of the main card... to see what are all the massive matchups (including the biggest of em all), which awaits us in this fantastic event.

6. Trejean Dugall vs Harrison "The Emperor" Bergeron (BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT [135 LBS])

So we open up our main event, with an absolute belter of a matchup between two up and coming superstars in the Bantamweight division, who are both vying for victories at this stage of their careers, so that they can continue their steady progress into the top #5 rankings in this particular division, here at UnderGround fc. Now, looking at the skills of both of the fighters concerned, well, both of them are very evenly matched Jiu Jitsu artist, as they are both Brown Belt holders and very good sub artists in their own right, But the difference between them comes by the fact that Bergeron, is a much-much better standup striker of the two, with much superior Muay thai as well as Boxing skills, so if this fight is fought as a pure standup matchup, then i expect this fight to be dominated by Bergeron, but then again, Dugall is the much superior Wrestler, and hence, he would definitely have a big advantage, if the match turns out to be a grappling contest. Hence, this is gonna be one hell of a fight for sure between two contrasting style of fighters both desperate for the win.

But, if you ask me to choose one of them, then i will back Harrison to win this fight, simply due to the face that he was a former champion at Sucker Punch, although at a very different division, but still he was a champion, which shows that he has got that type of winners mentality which will definitely help him in possibly winning this fight.

~ PREDICTION: HARRISON BERGERON WINS VIA TKO (ROUND 2)

7. Wally "Booger" Kruschev vs Manuel "The Prodigy" Silva (WELTERWEIGHT BOUT [170 LBS])

Next up on our list, is a matchup between two hungry young strikers, who are former title challengers at two very different organizations, so all an all, this is sure to be one mouth-watering contest that i am personally very excited for, cause this fight in my view, has got the potential of being the fight of the night contender. Now, both of the fighters may be very good standup strikers, (not maybe, they definitely are good in a standup match) but, if you take a closer look at the two of them, then you will find some massive contrast in styles and approaches to a fight that both of them have. And i say that, because, Wally, is a guy who more or less likes to dominate his opponent for the entirity of the match, rather than simply being rash and trying to Knock his opponent out from the first second, and my statement is backed by the fact that 7 out of the 10 fights in his career, have come by unanimous decisions. But, he always gives everyone in the crowd what they pay their money for, and that is entertainment, because he also has had 4 fight of the night performances, and hence, when he is in a match, then you can expect to see a very exciting fight to say the least. But coming back onto the topic of contrasting styles, Manuel Silva is a very different type of fighter, as he is someone who is much more aggressive than his opponent, as a result of which, in the effort of trying to Knock his opponent out, he sometimes becomes a bit over-eager for that KO and therefore ends up getting knocked out himself, and hence, i would say this is a fight, where he needs to be very careful of his choices of aggression and attacks, because if he makes any mistakes today, then i think the experience and intelligence of Wally, will prevail in this match, which will result in him winning this fight.

~ PREDICTION: WALLY KRUSCHEV WINS VIA UNANIMOUS DECISION (ROUND 3)

8. Andres Bonifacio vs Alex Murray (BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT [135 LBS])

As far as matchups go, this fight is the one that really shocked me to be honest, cause with all due respect to Andres, this fight can only be won by one guy and one guy only (that is if that guy does not decide to turn up drunk), and the name of that person is Andy Murray. Now, if you look at the skill levels of both these fighters, then there is so big a gap between the levels at which both of them are operating, that it just literally feels surreal.

But, as it is my job, i will have to give you all an in depth look at both these fighters, hence let's get straight into it. So, Andres, is a recent new recruit out of (Rapid FC) who was a former (Spartan Bantamweight champion). He will be making his long awaited debut at UFC in this fight,at a grand old age of 31 years, and to put it into perspective, he could not have found a better organization, at this stage of his career, to plight his trade in. And hence, neglecting the massive difference in skills levels between him and his opponent, Andres will hope to win this fight, so that he could shut all his doubters in one go, and prove to everyone, that he has still got what it takes to be right up there challenging for the title.

Now, his opponent Murray, will simply be licking his lips before this fight, as he might already be thinking about how he might celebrate his win, because, with a current run of 4 straight wins, his confidence levels simply could not be any higher than it is. Now, he is also a former champion, all be it as a kickboxer, but the thing is, that he has had a taste of the gold, and therefore, he will be hungry to get a title shot in UFC as soon as possible, but to do that, he will need to get past his challenger, which let's be honest, on paper, looks like the easiest matchup he could have asked for, and therefore, he will be hoping to desperately win this fight, so that he can get one step closer to his dream of becoming a champion at a top #10 organization.

There could only be one winner in this fight, and let me tell you now, if Murray messes up in the fight and somehow loses it, then he might as well forget about becoming a champ, cause that won't happen.

~ PREDICTION: ALEX MURRAY WINS VIA TKO (ROUND 2)

(CO-MAIN EVENT)

And just like that, we have now reached the co-headliner for this evening.This really has been a hell of an event, in terms of fantastic matchmaking, and some absolute beasts squaring off in the middle of the cage. But, the fun is not over yet, as we still have the massive title fight, coming up later, but before that, we have come to yet another very tasty looking matchup, which could very well alter the top #5 rankings in the welterweight division. Hence, let's take a look at the what we have got in store for you in the co-main event of the evening.

9 Cross "Lemon Drop" A Zoo vs Uesugi "Daimyo Spirit" Mochinori (WELTERWEIGHT BOUT [170 LBS])

Now then, this next match features a former UFC welterweight title challenger in Cross A Zoo, go one on one against a former UFC Welterweight champion in Mochinori, therefore, you can understand how big of a contest this actually is right? Cause, we will have two of the former best Welterweights, who have been there at UFC go head to head in this fight. Hence, any normal person would expect this fight to be a very-very closely matched fight right? But unfortunately, that's not the case in this matchup, as Cross, is a very decent striker and an even better Jiu Jitsu fighter, but unlucky for him, Uesugi, is much the better fighter overall, if you simply compare and go by the stats and the skillsets of these two warriors, which probably shows, why Cross was a title challenger and Uesugi was a champion. But then again, Cross has a much better tactical approach to every fight, and therefore he digs out some wins which no one even expects out of him, where as Uesugi is much more hurried and rash in his decision making, which has very rarely, but sometimes cost him big matches, and therefore, both of them will look to play this one smart and look to win this fight, so that they could both get back into the title picture as soon as possible.

This will be a close fight if i am completely honest (although some might argue given the massive gulf in skills between the two), but, i will always go with the guy who has been right at the top and has a champions heart, and therefore, as in this case, that person is Uesugi Mochinori, hence i will go with him to win this fight.

~ PREDICTION: UESUGI MOCHINORI WINS VIA UNANIMOUS DECISION (ROUND 3)

(MAIN EVENT)

And now, after 9 absolutely fantastic fights, it's time for the match that you all have been waiting for, live from the sold out (blind guess) Shinjuku Indoor Arena in Tokyo ,Japan. Iiiiiitttttl's tiiiiiiime, for 5 rounds of war for the undisputed UFC Middleweight championship of the world,, and now, let's introduce the two fighters and let's take an in depth look at what we can expect to see in this fight...

10. Pate "The Finnish Experiment" Parret vs Guiseppe Turturro (MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE BOUT [185 LBS])

So ,after the long wait, we have finally got it, as two of the best MIDDLEWEIGHTS in UFC currently, will once again go head to head to not only decide the champion and the king of the division, but also once and for all, end the rivalry, that has been brewing between them, ever since their first meeting. And when we are talking about their first meeting, therefore i wanna add, that the situation and the pressure of this exact fight back then, was pretty much the same, as both the fighters were fighting for the title even then, but, the only difference was that Turturro was the champ where as Parret was the challenger. After that fight came to an end and Turturro lost his title, all of us expected an immediate rematch, given how good that match was, before the fight ending KO punch from Parret, but we never ever got to see it happen, which meant that turturro was left frustated as he had to wait so long until now, to finally get his long-awaited rematch so that he can settle the score once and for all. And therefore, there is a sense of anger or even feeling of revenge that will be in the mind of Turturro as he desperately hopes to win this fight, to get back the title he so dearly loves.

But, Parret, might have something to say to that, because he is simply the outright king of the UFC Middleweight division, as nobody has even come close to beating him so far in his career, and with a professional record of (13 wins 0 losses) he will be feeling like he is on top of the world right now. But tell you what, he will need to come out of that mentality if he is indeed thinking like that (which i am pretty sure he is not), because, we know very well, that if you make a mistake and have a small moment of loss of concentration in a fight against Turturro, then he will find a way to submit you, by hook or by crook. And hence, to win this fight, Parret will look to use his much superior striking to his advantage once again, like he did in their previous fight, or else, it could be a long night for him in the ground.

As i said, if this fight turns out to be a standup fight, then Parret will win it easily once again, but if Turturro somehow finds a way to take this fight to the ground then it could very well be a different result and the first loss in Pate Parret's professional career.

~ PREDICTION: PATE PARRET WINS VIA KO (ROUND 3) [RETAINS TITLE]

And so with that, another fantastic event comes to a close. I hope you guys enjoyed the preview, and until next time,

Stay safe and have a great day!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ted recently moved houses i think (strong possibility that I am wrong), so don't think UFC is closing for sure.

It may well be that he is taking a short break.

I haven't been in contact with him since the 23rd, so I don't really know what had happened to him, and as far as I know, neither does anyone in the alliance.

• 3 weeks later...

The end is near

The writing was written on the wall...

Hope everything is ok with him. I enjoyed being in the org, always treated fairly.

Seems to be a bit of a problem in the game though. Org owners just dropping out with no communication. Leaves a lot of fighters stuck until it gets sorted out.

Company morale was at an all-time low...

Underground is all that's left for 340 right?

The landscape of 340K combat a desolated terrain with top prospects being plucked by greedy capitalistic vultures...

Believe so. It's a damned mess.

It didn't appear there was any hope left, until...

I'll open 340k org if it folds.

If not Danzai, will resurrect the SFL.

White Jesus returns, again. For like the 10th time. Saving tycoon is becoming a habit.

DUE TO COVID-19, UNDERGROUND IS TEMPORARY OUT OF ORDER

AViqyEs.jpg

Stoner Fight League management unveiled the new SFL Headquarters earlier this week. Since their grand opening over a hundred fighters have flocked to their organization, with many top prospects (Serhey Rishkinov, Sakmongkol Sitsongrit, Alex Murray) simply walking next door to find employment.

On the day of their grand opening a glorious ginger man took center stage of the podium and was met with a round of applause from the large gathering assembled before the brand new state-of-the-art facility.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1589616353Avatar%20Black%20Ops%20GOAT%20Border.png

"If you're tired of waiting on your stimulus check, the SFL welcomes your fighters with open arms." Karter is met with a plethora of applause from the audience.

Karter shifts and grumbles, mutters and mumbles, scratches his beard and stares off in the distance. The crowd is silent waiting in anticipation. Karter admires the blue skies of the Netherlands and the aroma of the Red Light District before snapping back to reality and remembering one crucial detail.

"Oh yeah," he mumbles as he picks up the mic and holds it high in the air.

The integrated crowd gasp as he the white man proclaimed as White Jesus holds his fist up with pride.

Before twitter could explode he does the unthinkable...

He drops the mic and walks off.

mic-drop.gif

Check your inactivity clause and hit us up for a contract.

If you want to return to Underground once he comes back, that's a non-issue with us. That probably won't be the case with your next org owners. Let us keep your fighters active in the mean time. We like Tev and there's always room for a #2.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Im head honcho - contractually I thought I was number 2 - or at least the main number 2 when compared to the 11 other number 2s in the management structure of SFL.

If Tev returns as the 13th number 2, firstly the caterers will want me to renegotiate the sandwiches contract, Ill have order more place mats, hell use toilet roll ffs, Ill have to order more stationary, Just saying - its not all weed and over the hill hookers in my job.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...