Nutrition Sale Now

Wish you would have posted this 3 days ago!! I just opened one up because I couldnt find one for sale sooner than 4 days. good luck on selling it!

How much did you invest? Nutrition is kind of the worst route new managers can take because they usually aren't able to create comeptitive products... and laundry aside, nutrition barely pays off with the high creation costs, it's more for rich kids and offender by conviction, god bless them.

That being said... if you would like to take over this store, hit me up, i will help you finance it.

Arrr... yeah, i mean it definitly would pay off to take this store here over instead, on the other hand it sucks that you put all your money in the current store so far. Maybe Mike is willing to compensate you a bit for the noob mistake, maybe 25-50% of the original costs... and i pay the 50k here. Or some other manager here says what the heck, i add some additional bucks, we don't bother Mike and the 250k were not all for nothing.

Opinions, guys?

i m selling this company http://www.mmatycoon...c.php?ncid=2232 again.i got what i desired from company. anyone who wants just pm me here.

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=89717

otherwise in two days time i will shut it down.

Can you share what is it that you desire from the company? Maybe, I can buy it if it's look desirable to me, too.

Can you share what is it that you desire from the company? Maybe, I can buy it if it's look desirable to me, too.

i meant i got what i wanted from company.

the purpose of my buying the company has been fulfilled so i m selling it or shutting it down.

anyway you own clothing company so you can't buy another company.