Just wondering if any of you guys captured a view of yesterday's Bellator event...and wanted any opinions on the Main Event ...in which Douglas Lima lost his champion during his first ever defense of it against Andrey Koreshkov in a Unanimous Decision victory

Douglas lima(26-6) disappointed me with his performance yesterday he didn't fight in about over a year before this fight ...so cage "rust" kicked in and he didn't look very good at all. He put zero effort into stuffing Koreshkov's(18-1) takedowns and showed very little aggression when on feet and surprisingly he didn't even utilize his leg kicks like he should have, considering when he did it showed visible damage on koreshkov.

All in all koreshkov is the new Bellator welterweight champion and beat Douglas the same way Ben Askren did it to him. By just securing takedowns and having more control time and showing more aggression on the feet, by actually trying to fight Lima, this gave him the victory.

As a whole the event was pretty exciting Paul Daley brutalized his opponent ... Chris honeycutt clashed heads lmao ... Michael Page secured a fast knockout in his same flamboyant fashion... And Brennan Ward won Hus fight with his heavy hands.... Other then the main event, the whole event was pretty exciting with action.

It was a pretty good card. Lima looked disinterested at best. I'd like to see Page vs a non-can.

Same Page honestly needs a real test to show me he can goof around and still take the W.

As for Lima yeah he's hiding something lmao because he was super reserved

I watched the card and the main event was not a good fight at all. I was really looking forward to Lima's return but he looked like his brother at best: no initiative and with a questionable strategy. I'm not sure it was all cage rust and whatnot but bottom line it was a horrible fight by Douglas.

About the other fights, looked a little bit like give me fights: typical Bellator promotion trying to work names like Page with minimal risk.

I know I sound bitter, specially considering I did enjoy the event! lol

I watched the card and the main event was not a good fight at all. I was really looking forward to Lima's return but he looked like his brother at best: no initiative and with a questionable strategy. I'm not sure it was all cage rust and whatnot but bottom line it was a horrible fight by Douglas.

About the other fights, looked a little bit like give me fights: typical Bellator promotion trying to work names like Page with minimal risk.

I know I sound bitter, specially considering I did enjoy the event! lol

Lmao its ok man it was a good event and they do gatekeep their fighters but eventually gives them higher ranked opponents when they feel it's that time to do so. Like they gave Honeycutt some talent to fight and he was doing pretty well.

Lima was terrible he needs to work overall on his wrestling and learn how to train against a fighter that's going to grind him out. But yeah Lima had terrible strategy and I was hoping for more of a better fight from him also