The Best Ideas / Suggestions Thread

markyosullivan

• 2 weeks later...

I have an huge idea, which I would think would be a great idea, at least for me :). Trading, think about it, you want to trade fighters, and you could do it. If you can't do good with an fighter, another manger could be great at coaching him. I get fighters, since I know how to adapt too my new fighters, and get wins. Also free agents

Trading would be a cool feature I think.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56460&do=findComment&comment=786379

Disable location for QFCs to enforce faster match-making.

Make more QFC levels with narrower total skill point ranges.

+10 as I am writing this.

Added. Haven't updated the position of any of the ideas / suggestion on the list just yet.

• 1 month later...

+ 7

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57082

"Advance position" element to clinchwork

"I would think you could do a lot of copy/paste from groundwork here - positions would include underhooked, over-under ( one underhook for each fighter), 2 underhooks, back against the cage/corner, opponent against cage/corner, and Muay Thai Plum/DIrty boxing collar tie. You would work towards the plum if your sliders were for striking in the clinch and towards underhooks if your sliders favor takedowns."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope I am in the right spot here. But an Idea I think would be a nice addition to the game is a fight rejected % attached to the managers profile. I think Org owners would appreciate this. Org owners are held responsible for making unfair matches as managers can rate the Org poorly, your ratings suffer if there are mismatches, simply there is nothing to gain from an Orgs point of view from making unfair matches. Makes no sense and is no sense. However fighters seem to have the ability to cherry pick their opponents which their are a lot of managers that do because there is nothing you can really do to stop it. I think if you see a guy rejects a large % of fights offered to him, you might be a little more hesitant to reject a fight for no good reason because it will make you look bad. It gives the Org a little more power. Which is technically where it should be. Just my opinion

Let me rewrite that cause it looks like Im a 6 yr old. But an Idea I think would be a nice addition to the game is a fight rejected % attached to the managers profile. I think Org owners would appreciate this. Org owners are held responsible for making unfair matches as fighters can do things such as reject matches or rate the Org poorly. However fighters seem to have the ability to cherry pick their opponents. There a lot of managers that do this because there is nothing you can really do to stop it as an org owner. If you release the fighter, he will just become someone elses problem. I think if you can see the % at which the manager rejects fights offered to him, they might be a little more hesitant to reject a fight for no good reason. There is no doubt there are plenty of valid reasons for rejecting a fight, but chances are you wont get offered so many of them that your percentage looks bad. If it does you are probably in a poorly run org. I think this suggestion gives the Org a little more power. Which is technically where it should be. Just my opinion

• 3 months later...

I was thinking about how I fight and how I spar and I've noticed that quite a lot of the time I set up heavy leg kicks with light punches. So while thinking this and setting tactics I thought how cool would it be to have something like this mirrored in the game. Maybe you could set up a slider for Acc/Dmg for punches and kicks separately, this would add a new dynamic to sliders and a whole new dynamic to fights.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Practice matches / arranged spars. Would function like normal fights (maybe without cut and injuries), but definitely would have energy loss. These fights wouldn't affect any records and match information would be shown like from a real fight, but only for the 2 managers (or a single manager if (s)he uses his own fighters)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've added 5-6 of these to a list of stuff for my programmer to do next week.

So..'what has he done?

Little bits and pieces like manager record changing round from current fighters to historic, hall of fame stuff. I'll add it to the updates on the spoiler page.

So, what did your programmer do since that first post that I quoted? The only update that I see mentioned on the spoiler list is that we can tell our PA what they can max spend on clothing.

When will the top ideas from these thread actually be put into reality by your programmer? There seems to be very little work done on the game from a manager perspective to be honest Mike. Maybe there is actually work being done,but we are not informed and unable to see it, a shame.

Sorry for maybe coming off like a douche, but a lot of people think the way I do about this judging from daily conversations with other veteran managers. I think we have the right to know what is going on and what is planned.

I hate to say this,I really do ,but it seems as if you are not as invested\committed anymore as a year or two ago.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

For the inbox:

Make it possible to read previous emails on each reply. It is sooo hard to work with a mentor on multiple fights because you are not able to read the message they are replying to :(

Yeah we try to follow rules like " Enter the fight on the title" , and so and so but the moment one changes the title it is a mess.

Why can't we just see the message we are replying to ?

• 2 weeks later...