An open letter to GAMMA from Synchronicity

rjs2442

So we get 1m, get to host the event (which could be just one) and get the chance to humiliate your org in public? Hmm, i will need to think about that offer.

Pretty sad you need all that just to think about an offer. Personally I think it says A TON towards your confidence in your GAMMA fighters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I don't need to ask, I know about Mannetosen.

I'd guess the first thing that went over your head was a chloroform covered cloth, followed by a rough hessian sack!

• Upvote 2

Well we have hit the72 hour mark without an acceptance and this thread has now been derailed more times then humors has been banned so can we please have it closed by a mod. The deal/offer has now officially expired, sorry everyone I tried

We already accepted those terms, but if you want to duck now that is fine. This is a quote from my previous post.

So we get 1m, get to host the event (which could be just one) and get the chance to humiliate your org in public?

I could not respond earlier as i was flying abroad the past 2 days and only just got internet connection today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From Louie; So we get 1m, get to host the event (which could be just one) and get the chance to humiliate your org in public? Hmm, i will need to think about that offer.

You never accepted.