The Life Of "The Borg Zombie"

Scooby

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872324683526.jpg

The life of Chan Sung Aoki brought to you in part by Twelf Thermandin, representing the BEEF: Tree Of Life Productions team.

Chan Sung Aoki is a fighter that many wonder who or what he really is. Created in the same ShinRa Lab in which Sephiroth was once born, a DNA scientist by the name of Dr. Clint Neckchoke happened to be a mixed martial arts fanatic that genetically combined the genes of "The Korean Zombie" and Shinya Aoki and injected them into an undead NS-5 ( A new IRobot helper unit) while sneaking into work after hours. When he returned to work the next day, he found that all four of his lab-mates as well as both security guards had already lost their lives and in the same manner, he lost his job and many other legal rights. Chan Sung Aoki was just meant to be a lab rat with a kill-switch embedded deep inside his ear and he understood that harsh reality. He wanted to decapitate Dr. Neckchoke but after escaping from his correctional facility he found himself peering directly into the face of his creator with a dilemma. Dr. Neckchoke and a few secret government entities agreed that if Aoki would end his destruction on civilians and only use it in a sanctioned cage or ring for their financial gain and entertainment with exceptions of nuclear attacks or doomsday-like situations, they both would be freed from all of their charges.

Aoki took Dr. Neckchoke up on the deal and the HATED, EVIL empire of SteelPENN delighted in this Frankenstien-like creation and found him a gym and managers to aid his quest to freedom. Sponsored by SPL and Kaiser, this creation of graceful destruction is said to be eighteen years of age although he was only created just a year ago today and is clearly not human, but rather somewhat of a Cyborg in nature.

Our efforts to follow this future MMA superstar step by step will not be thwarted as we will attend as many of Aoki's functions that we can possibly imagine. His first step in his illustrious career will be the FNPFC Opening Class Act in Tokyo. Fans of Glorified Violence beware, facial terrorism is headed to a cage near you.

• Upvote 1

LOL il be pissed if his best hidden is cuts easily or something

Shoulda QFCed him first, man. Not that I'm an expert or anything but I always QFC my guys right away to decide if I want to keep 'em or not. A good friend convinced me to do that, because originally I was apprehensive at taking a loss on their record. But, he convinced me that a loss is actually good because then you can see what sort of morale drop to expect if it happens again. There are many ways to bring fighters along in this game but I'm definitely rooting for the Borg Zombie. Hopefully Granite Chin and Heavy Handed show up.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872324683526.jpg

After losing a tough loss in the first round of the FNPFC tournament in Tokyo because i was napping, i was able to put the stops to Kron Asenio and now i have found a home at IMPACT where i will look to devour the entire weight class one foe at a time.

Currently i have this joke of a man "Gusserrano Cabrera" standing in front of me and a "Pale Monster" telling me that i need to win some fights before i can challenge him... I dont care how long it takes me to decimate the entire division, I WILL!

• 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872324683526.jpg

Aoki Diary 5/25/14 - I think i am finally over my loss to Meguru Takayanagi in Tokyo, i do wish to fight him again one day however, my work here in London is only beginning. I have since become a top level grappler and am starting to enjoy fighting on the ground. After two wins at IMPACT, i am set to do major destruction to the champion (Pale Monster 8-1) soon next month. I know he desires to get me on the ground, so i just might take it there to help him out. We shall see