BURNING BUSH SEASON & TOURNAMENT

Scooby

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/Burningbush.jpg?t=1387068722

UPDATED 4/3/14

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/bbf.jpg

BEEF has talked about it quite frequently but NOW we are finally putting it into action!!! BEEF will now have its FIRST “Burning Bush” Season Tournament.

This Season will be OPENWEIGHT.

Openweight is an unofficial weight class in combat sports. It refers to bouts where there is no weight limit and fighters with a dramatic difference in size can compete against each other.

20 Creation (18YO) date fighters will compete for an invite. TEN winners and the TWO losers who lasted the longest in the cage with the highest fight rating will join the Burning Bush House for season one!

For the “Play-In” fight, these 20 fighters will go into a cage for 3x10 minute rounds in BEEF's new Ironman rules. This entry event will also set the two divisions of fighters apart. These two divisions will have 6 fighters and every fighter will get one fight with EACH fighter in their division. After the season, the divisions will fight each other based on standings (Season Finale) and the first place fighters will fight to decide the winner of the season as well as the winning division, decided by amount of winners in that event + 2 points for finishes. Fights throughout the season will be decided on championship bout rules 5x5 minute rounds.

PRIZES(Direct to manager Account)

* First Place winner will receive 200K + any other bonus (Option to enter season 2)

* Runner up will receive 100K + bonuses (Option to enter season 2)

* First Place DIVISION (Division-mates) will receive 30K each (including 1st)

* KO of the Season will receive 25K

* Sub of the Season will receive 25K

* Fight of the Season will receive 25K

* Any fighter to lose all of his fights after invitation will receive 50K

*EVERY FIGHTER INVITED TO THE SEASON WILL RECIEVE 6 SUPPLEMENTS FROM KAISER AND 3 OUTFITS FROM MMAHYPE AS WELL AS SUPPLEMENTS AND SPONSORSHIP FROM RUSH

* 1st place fighter will receive a 10K/10K/10K contract from BEEF

* Our prizes are steadily growing and if fighters make this a fun season, look for me to continue to add more prizes.

Contracts will be given to ALL 20 fighters as 1000/1500/2000K for 7 fights in our 265+ weight class

If you lose the invitational fight, you can become an alternate for the tournament but they MUST pm me within 24hrs of your failed invite asking to do this, also I will move them to a weight division of their choice but NOT 265+ (Keep this in mind for 300lb fighters)

My desire is to have the creation date December 21st provided we have 20 fighters signed up. Also I want to have fights 2 weeks apart based on injuries. Start date will be some time in January.

PM me if you are interested in making any type of donation towards this season and thank you all for cooperation.

If you go inactive for 15 days you will be replaced by an alternate!

Sign Ups (Early signups were allowed for BEEF natives and Affiliates,everyone else will be first come first serve)

1. Orlando Maltravers

2. Darren Briggs

3. Sakda SatraYuthakon

4. Leandro Ataides

5. Gerard Mookjai

6. Carpe Diem

7. Sabaton

8. Ultraviolence

9. Amun Ra

10. Hacksaw

11. Decimator

12. Willem Van Geel

13. Bigfoot

14. The Suspect (Via PM)

15. Herb Dean

16. Rhan Awhem (Via PM)

17. Fatback

18. Dion Nedin

19. Rocky Austin

20. Mr Wonderbread

Alternates

1. Mike Thomas

• Upvote 2

I will join?

• Upvote 1

It'll be interesting to experiment with different kind of fighters in these creation based tournaments !!! gotta start thinking through my fighter before the 21st creation date .... lol

ive been thinking about testing something out but its a lot *(I mean a lot)* of competition so idk

well i don't mean to create a fighter with totally random skill set. I'm aiming to build on to what i've experienced with past creation tourneys, and hopefully come up with a winner :)