JoeLang

It wasn't Mike or a mod who made this thread, and it is easier for him to write TWGC rather than the full name of Tycoon World Grappling Championship.

http://mmatycoon.com/twgc.php

I would run maybe 4 wht divisions to cover the game.

145 (Covers 135 and 145)

170 (Covers 155 and 170)

205 (Covers 185 and 205)

265 (Covers 265 and 265+)

I wouldn't mind having them all run also if it is a regular thing. I would be more than happy to allow the fighters signed to my org to compete as I think it gives them something new to enjoy in the game.

Hey! 170 to 185 didnt get covered? You already trying to duck my fighter? <_< :D :P

Never Mind.... I can swing it

184 lbs Can cut to 169.7 lbs Edited by Skap

I vote for open weight. Lets see who has the best stable of grapplers.

• Upvote 1

I would run maybe 4 weight divisions to cover the game.

145 (Covers 135 and 145)

170 (Covers 155 and 170)

205 (Covers 185 and 205)

I wouldn't mind having them all run also if it is a regular thing. I would be more than happy to allow the fighters signed to my org to compete as I think it gives them something new to enjoy in the game.

If Mike announced that we were doing these four weight classes, and doing it on a regular schedule, I'd be so excited that I'd have to go change my underwear.

• Upvote 1

It wasn't Mike or a mod who made this thread, and it is easier for him to write TWGC rather than the full name of Tycoon World Grappling Championship.

145 (Covers 135 and 145)

170 (Covers 155 and 170)

205 (Covers 185 and 205)

Im down with that!

145 (Covers 135 and 145)

170 (Covers 155 and 170)

205 (Covers 185 and 205)

This. This. This. This.

Shamon Mike

145 (Covers 135 and 145)

170 (Covers 155 and 170)

205 (Covers 185 and 205)

Looks like the majority likes this one.

But i would like some time to get some guys out of fights :)

I have always wanted to participate in one of these, but never had an opportunity. I know this is off topic, but why not do something similar for KT. I know we have KT orgs., but I think that would be cool as well. You could have the TWKC or TWKBT or TWKTC....... whatever you want to call it. They would also have their own record similar to TWGC.

Back on topic:

I would love multiple weight classes, then one of my guys would be able to roll around.

• Upvote 3

I really don't think there are enough fighters to cover that many weight classes... When we did 2 weightclasses there were barely enough. The only way we could do 4 would be to only have 4 fighters per city instead of 8.

If you only run two W/C's this time, run TWGC more frequently in the future. Maybe immediately after one ends, start the other.

• Upvote 1

I have always wanted to participate in one of these, but never had an opportunity. I know this is off topic, but why not do something similar for KT. I know we have KT orgs., but I think that would be cool as well. You could have the TWKC or TWKBT or TWKTC....... whatever you want to call it. They would also have their own record similar to TWGC.

Back on topic:

I would love multiple weight classes, then one of my guys would be able to roll around.

Id vote for the SKAP .... Stand Kick and Punch :yes:

I want to enter all of these guys.

The Steel Penn Alliance (203912)

Bob Backlund (208321)

Freddy Lee (226333)

The Steel Penn (231900) Mr Ward (238837) Ivan Putski (238840) James Penn (241592) Mr Steel Penn (251310)

Willing to face off against another managers stable of fighters if possible?

• Upvote 1

I want to enter all of these guys.

The Steel Penn Alliance (203912)

Bob Backlund (208321)

Freddy Lee (226333)

The Steel Penn (231900) Mr Ward (238837) Ivan Putski (238840) James Penn (241592) Mr Steel Penn (251310)

Willing to face off against another managers stable of fighters if possible?

I can throw a ground fight against Ivan when this is sorted if you like... I can put Beggar so up if your game? will have to look over the others and my fighters to finish a one on one type fix.

• Upvote 1

I would be up for that. Lets see what weight class is picked. I feel open weight is the only way to see who is the real best.

• Upvote 1

You two make my eyes hurt with your creepily similar love of cheech and chong, Crazy how similar your forum sigs and avatars are you think you would be in the same alliance but nope, rivals. Weird haha.

170 is a good if we're doing just one, that's what I would like. Plus it's right in the middle so plenty could cut or do weight loss to make it.

• Upvote 1