1300 replies to this topic

#1 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Updated team/individual rankings will be updated here after each event:

1.       Five Pointers      4-0          (16-4)

2.       Blood N Gutz      3-1          (12-8)

3.       The Council        3-1          (11-9)

4.       Canuck’s Capos 2-2          (10-10)

5.       Dead Pidasols    0-4          (7-13)

6.       The Outfit           0-4          (4-16)

Overall Individual Ranking:

1.       Sparks                 4W         4F           36:52

2.       Artest                   4W         3F           21:09

3.       Frost                    3W         3F           02:23

4.       Junkkari               3W         3F           07:09

5.       Mulkai                  3W         3F           15:50

6.       Rubin                   3W         3F           18:01

7.       Gatto                   3W         3F           23:43

8.       Nord                    3W         2F           23:17

9.       Fraser                 3W         2F           28:05

10.   Lonni                    3W         2F           29:04

11.   Molefe                  3W         2F           36:39

12.   Rossetti                2W         2F           03:47

13.   Mihailovic             2W         2F           05:03

14.   Kempinnen           2W         2F           05:36

15.   Wade                   2W         2F           08:18

16.   Lansky                 2W         2F           12:51

17.   Spillane                2W         1F           21:43

18.   Scarpa                 2W         1F           22:55

19.   Marion                  2W         0F           30:00

20.   Sakamoto             2W         0F           30:00

21.   Pidasol                 1W         1F           04:56

22.   Gutz                     1W         0F           15:00

23.   Rubio                   1W         0F           15:00

24.   Rage                    1W         0F           15:00

dw08.png

Entry Fee:

§  5K entry fee, which will be put in the prize winnings.

Creation:

§  Age: 18 year old.

§  Weight: Heavyweight (265lbs)

§  Fighter Base: Anywhere but must make it to NY to fight.

Teams:

§  6 teams.

§  5 fighters per team.

§  Each fighter/team will fight 5 times over the course of the tourney, don't back out - its even playing fields, no excuses!!!

Fight Picks:

§  The first round of fights will be picked at random.

§  Before each of the remaining 4 events the fighters who won their previous fights get to pick who they want to fight in their next event in order of who finished their fight the quickest. I will put the fight pick order up on this thread after each event (don’t worry).

Schedule:

§  Creation date:....20/10/13

§  Fighter lock in:…03/11/13

§  1st event:...........07/12/12 and 08/12/13

§  2nd event:.........28/12/13 and 29/12/13

§  3rd event:..........18/01/14 and 19/01/14

§  4th event:..........08/02/14 and 09/02/14

§  5th event:..........01/03/14 and 02/03/14

Winning team: Ok so the winning team is obviously the team with the best record (eg 5-0) if there is a tie at the top, say if there is 2 teams that are 4-1 then whichever team has the most individual wins will be the winner (it could be that team A is 20-5 at the end and team B is 19-6 at the end). 

If there is still a tie, meaning 2 teams are eg 4-1 and their records are both 19-6, both the DONS will have to face each other and win for their gang! (Just made that bit up now but sounds like a plan!)

Winning individual fighter: Need I say; the fighter with the best record BUT of course it is likely that there will be more than one winner.

EG there could be 3 winners, all with a record of 5-0.

In this scenario the winner would be the fighter that had the most amount of finishes out of his 5 fights.

If they all had the same amount of finishes the winner will  be the fighter that spent the LEAST amount of time in the cage to win his fights.

EG

Fighter A spent 25.18mins in the cage

Fighter B spent 37.25mins in the cage

Fighter C spent 45.52mins in the cage

The winner would be Fighter A because he needed the least amount of time in the cage to get his victories...

Encourages you not to lay n pray. Go for the kill!

PRIZE$:

• Winning team:.......................................1,190,000 (so far) split between the 5 members.
  • Individual winner:.................................3 months VIP and Org hall of Fame...........................(Paid by rdalycolts)
  • KO/SUB/FIGHT of the tourney:............20K for each..............................................................(Paid by KRad)
  • Anyone who beats Rory:......................10K..............................................................................(Paid by KRad/rdalycolts 5K each)
  • Top Don:................................................50K to the Don of winning team..................................(Paid by Purpose)
  • Best Fighter Role play/smack talk......95K.............................................................................(Paid by koala68)
  • Any fighter to lose all fights................50K each....................................................................(Paid by Jax)
  • Beat Castor by Superman punch........50K.............................................................................(Paid by Jax)

Donations:

• Stu_Pidasol:..........95K
  • KRad:....................60K + up to 25K (if people beat me, unlikely)
  • Purpose:...............50K
  • calmlikeabomb......15K
  • xanax....................50K
  • Jax........................250K
  • koala68.................95K
  • Duphus..................15K
  • Kole.......................25K
  • JLP........................50K
  • Klatz Matz.............95K
  • Peel Steel..............10K

Replacements:

1. Chosen1
  2. shortfuse122829
  3. Opajokinen
  4. embalmer
  5. warlord

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

Tournaments hosted: World Dominance 2013GONY 1GONY 2GONY 3, UFC Camp league 2016 + 2017.

#2 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

6gs1.jpg

Blood N Gutz:                               Fighter:                                                                     Schedule for Blood N Gutz:

​Don Gutz                                      Bloody Gutz                                                              - 07/12/13 vs Five Pointers

Johnny Lee Paris                        Gregory Scarpa                                                        - 28/12/13 vs The Outfit

Frank Abbott                               Lubomir Mihailovic                                                  - 19/01/14 vs The Dead Pidasols

Bragi Ragnarson                         Meyer Lansky                                                           - 08/02/14 vs Canuck's Capos 

Scooby Jr                                    Ron Artest                                                                 - 02/03/14 vs The Council

70u2.jpg

The Council:                                  Fighter:                                                              Schedule for The Council:

Don Rage                                        Ezekel Rage                                                      - 07/12/13 vs The Dead Pidasols

Ruphus Duphus                              Mickey Spillane                                               - 29/12/13 vs Five Pointers

Klatz Matz                                        Timur Rubin                                                    - 18/01/14 vs Canuck's Capos

Bobby Fossil                                   Roy Mulkai                                                       - 09/02/14 vs The Outfit

Ali Gator                                          Mariano Rossetti                                             - 02/03/14 vs Blood N Gutz

0pai.jpg

Five Pointers:                                 Fighter:                                                            Schedule for Five Pointers:

Don Putin                                       Mickey Sparks                                                 - 07/12/13 vs Blood N Gutz

Sami Assasi                                    Alex Molefe                                                    - 29/12/13 vs The Council

Ville Coleman                                 Konsta Kemppinen                                        - 18/01/14 vs The Outfit

Cus Damato                                    Mick Gatto                                                     - 08/02/14 vs The Dead Pidasols

Castor Rollins                                Vidar Nord                                                      - 01/03/14 vs Canuck's Capos

anm6.jpg

The Outfit:                                   Fighter:                                                                 Schedule for The Outfit:

​Don Gonzaitev                            Koyla Dragnov                                                      - 08/12/13 vs Canuck's Capos

Agent Dee                                   Puukko Junkkari                                                 - 28/12/13 vs Blood N Gutz

Team Of Purpose                       Artur Rubio                                                          - 18/01/14 vs Five Pointers

Rory Daly                                    Bobby Briggs                                                       - 09/02/14 vs The Council

Bradley Miller                             Fabio Capone                                                       - 01/03/14 vs The Dead Pidasols

0qm4.jpg

Canuck's Capos:                             Fighter;                                                            Schedule for Canuck's Capos:

Don Canuck                                    Arturo Lonni                                                   - 08/12/13 vs The Outfit

Peel Steel                                        Frankie Fraser                                                - 28/12/13 vs The Dead Pidasols

Rodrigo Oliveira                             Carlos Marion                                                 - 18/01/14 vs The Council

Bragi Ragnarson                            Pablo Escobar                                - 08/02/14 vs Blood N Gutz

Butch Harris                                   Jinsei Sakamoto                                             - 01/03/14 vs Five Pointers

gnhc.jpg

The Dead Pidasols:                       Fighter                                                             Schedule for The Dead Pidasols:

Don Pidasol                                  Stu Pidasol                                                       - 07/12/13 vs The Council

K Rad                                            Slick Rick                                                         - 28/12/13 vs Canuck's Capos

Meercat                                       Samson Wade                                                      - 19/01/14 vs Blood N Gutz

Aristoteles Onassis                      Benjamin Grimm                                            - 08/02/14 vs Five Pointers

Jack Frost                                     Jackson Frost                                                 - 01/03/14 vs The Outfit

First Event Match-ups:

07/12/13

Blood N Gutz          vs             Five Pointers

Mr Gutz.......................vs.............Sami Assasi

Bragi Ragnarson.........vs.............Castor Rollins

Scooby Jr.....................vs............Ville Coleman

Frank Abbott................vs.............Cus Damato

Johnny Lee Paris..........vs.............Vladimir Putin

The Council vs The Dead Pidasols

Bobby Fossil...................vs................Jack Frost

Ali Gator.........................vs................K Rad

Ruphus Duphus.............vs................Jax Rostenkowski

Klatz Matz........................vs................Aristoteles Onassis

Ezekel Rage....................vs................Stu Pidasol

08/12/13

The Outfit             vs              Canuck's Capos

Team of Purpose...........vs..............Charles Lee Ray

Rory Daly.......................vs..............Johnny Canuck

Bradley Miller................vs..............Rodrigo Oliveira    

Speedy Gonzaitev..........vs..............Peel Steel

Agent Dee......................vs..............Butch Harris                        

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

Tournaments hosted: World Dominance 2013GONY 1GONY 2GONY 3, UFC Camp league 2016 + 2017.

#3 STnext

STnext

White Belt

• Manager
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Sign me up.

13804815721c8l.png

#4 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

cheers, 1 down 29 to go lol...  :tumbleweed:

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I'm in.

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

This is the ITFL concept? Except they get to pick there own teams? J.

#7 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

This is the ITFL concept? Except they get to pick there own teams? J.

Gangs of New York:

- Draft picks out of who signs up

- entry fee 5k

- face each team once/no separate groups.

- Fight picks are in order of which fighters win their previous fights the quickest.

- individual scoring system is recorded with how many wins one has and how much time they spent in the cage.

ITFL:

- Make a team out of anyone in tycoon (usually all top level managers)

- ITFL a lot more.. like 300K i think?

- 2 different groups - face teams in ur group twice.

- fight picks depend on if you are 'home' or 'away'

- Individual scoring system 3 points for finish victory 2 for a decision, 1 for a draw

Its hard to make something completely different but i think it is pretty different..... Also i think this would appeal the newer managers a little more because its creation not ID restriction

I have tried to enter an ITFL tourney but my guy didnt get chosen by the big dogs of the game lol one day Rory... one day..

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

I wasn't shitting on the thread/idea. Was just asking. Put me down for a spot.

#9 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

I didnt intend for my comment to come across as if i thought you were mate lol I just didnt really want people thinking im robbing an idea... and thank you Jax

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

Add me, please!

Bragi~

#11 CusDamato

CusDamato

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

I'm in too.

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Sounds cool Rory, I'm in!

#13 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

sweet another alliance mate, welcome mr Canuck!

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

#14 JLP

JLP

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Cool format.  Sign me up.

#15 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

10 already.. this is goin better than expected!

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

#16 xanax

xanax

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

I'll try.

fuck-you-o.gif

You got that medicine I need

Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please

#17 Scooby

Scooby

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,157 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Im in as well, i might need a reminder though lol

1484925009Taijutsu.gifKmiLato.gif1418162563rnc.jpg

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

Put me in.

#19 AlexiZaitev

AlexiZaitev

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,193 posts
  • Interests:MMA, football (american), baseball, golf, video games, MMA tycoon
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

you can put me down for this.

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

K-Rad is down with you clowns.  Let's fight!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GoNY, Creation, Tourney, Please, Join

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users