5 Initials: KT QFC <-- And why not grappling QFC too?!

QFC KT project testing

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Scooby

Scooby

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,152 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:45 PM

DO I need to do ALL the thinking? :P

Get rid of cities for QFC.  Only one QFC arena with automatic, no time or energy loss travel to each event and back.

I went to +1 you but fatfingered it.... i agree

1484925009Taijutsu.gifKmiLato.gif1418162563rnc.jpg

• Guests

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:37 AM

There can't be "no location" for QFCs because then you wouldn't know what time to run the fights. We can run all QFCs in a certain location but then which location? Some times are good for some people and not for others.

Level 3 QFC there isn't enough people for but I would be happy to move the boundaries or just block people above a certain skill level from doing QFCs all together.

Then pick a city.

Also for levels, I would think that a slight change in the boundaries and the blocking of certain fighters.  I would think a particular high level of skill points, for example, 2400+ or if a fighter has a certain number of fights already to their name, for example 10+.  This is 2 normal fight contracts, the only reason to go back to QFC at this point is for 'easy' hype picking on noobs to reclaim lost hype due to a previous bad run in orgs.

#23 Grasman

Grasman

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

Then pick a city.

Also for levels, I would think that a slight change in the boundaries and the blocking of certain fighters.  I would think a particular high level of skill points, for example, 2400+ or if a fighter has a certain number of fights already to their name, for example 10+.  This is 2 normal fight contracts, the only reason to go back to QFC at this point is for 'easy' hype picking on noobs to reclaim lost hype due to a previous bad run in orgs.

A single location QFC's is an awesome idea, same goes for KT and Ground QFC's.

I would definitely use that for my projects, plus a single location means almost no waiting time..

I'm all for these brilliant ideas . :)

Posted Image

#24 skull

skull

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

This is a great idea (Qfc's taking place in a universal place)  would be less chance of ending up fighting the same guy twice in a row

#25 Loveladdy

Loveladdy

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 591 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:31 PM

Yes please! I love this idea!
Broken Halo Pride

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:07 PM

Mike... pick a city, pick a time. Hell, look at server load and processing time, whatever city has the least, time it there. Or call it "QFC Island", put it in it's own TZ based on server resources and run with it. The city based QFC's just don't work, the QFC Tourny's can be left alone.. just allow for the QFC fights to be open country. This will really help the really little shits, and the big shits get fights in a timely manner.

• Guests

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:01 AM

I would like Tourneys to be one location too because I can never enter one due to lack of folk.

• Guests

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:17 AM

Tourny location doesn't mean squat though.. you are transported from base to wherever.. wouldn't help with lack of folk. Only thing that would help would be cutting them down to 8 and cut the prizes accordingly.

#29 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,600 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

I have a plan for tourneys. Gunna reset fighter creation date when it is full, so people enter :)

• Guests

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:31 AM

Interesting... what about regular QFC's, going world would certainly stop the multi-day waits (i've waited upto 7 days before... 3-5 is common) in the 135/145/265/265+ classes.

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

Another idea, you can allow your fighter to go for 2 different weight classes. I.E - if I have a 140 pounder he is cutting to fight in the 135 pound class, why not allow me to fight at 135 or 145? Not sure I can present myself for QFC in both classes at once but that would be handy if no one is waiting in that city in either class.

#32 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,600 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

Different weight classes is tricky. One location wouldn't be too hard (teleport etc).

• Guests

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

Then go for one location... it'll help with QFC's bigtime.

• Guests

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

FYI, got my 135 pounder in LA who is going on 5 days now waiting for another QFC.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: QFC, KT, project testing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users