Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

• 1 month later...

Just came back to the game, and I'm looking for a mentor that can help me get up to speed on sustainable long term planning, gyms, and training up younger fighters. I played the game before and haven't been totally awful at the bottom level. I already have active VIP. Prefer somebody in NY where I am based.

If you are looking for a mentor, please post here and hopefully you'll get a reply! :)

hey there, just started my journey here...

created 4 fighters, one got immediately injured for 7 weeks so i sacked him. don't know if that was a good idea.

anyhow, right now i have 3 fighters and all of them already have contracts. don't know if those are good contracts.

in general: i'm kinda lost, so any suggestions are welcome :)

thx in advance, bill

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I need money for supplements Ive started with 50$ and cant buy anything.

Any donations is much appreciated...thank you in advance xoxo

Much Love, Peace, Stay Safe, God Bless!!!

Hey guys, I can take on another mentor if someone is in need of help. I am on every day and very active in the game. Run a fight org, multiple companies, and have a firm handle on many aspects of the game. I definitely am not a master, but if you look at any of my past mentee's, they are doing quite well right now.

Running an alliance gives me the ability to help out new managers with all aspects of the game, from finances, to builds, training, supplements, clothing and more. We have everything needed for success within our alliance and can offer these benefits to you to help you get moving along.

You would be more than welcome to join the alliance, but not required to. I do this to help keep the game trending upwards and bringing in new managers to keep building MMA Tycoons future. Look me up if interested, or if you just have a question feel free to ask.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to get into this game like a year ago and got a bit overwhelmed, before diving back in on my own I would really like to get in touch with someone who can set me on the right path so that I can be successful and enjoy the game. It seems like it could be a lot of fun if I just approach it the right way. Looking forward to hearing from someone :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, looking for a mentor. I'm a little overwhelmed right now so it would be nice to have someone help me out before I do something criminally wrong lmao

Welcome to the game brother!

There’s an icon for seeing who the current mentors are, it’s the green and blue “people” standing one in front of the other.

If you can’t find anyone, I can help out.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hullo,

I'm not exactly new to the game (I've been playing on and off since March 2020), but I went in cold turkey without a mentor in order to try and learn things myself. I've now had a long stay away but want to get back involved better than before. I bet there is a lot of stuff I could gain from a mentor if one is available.

Thanks a bunch,

Ace

• 3 months later...

Hey,

I'm a new player looking for a mentor. I played several years ago but didnt really have a clue what i was doing nor the time to commit to learning. Now i have plenty of time on my hands and am wanting to find someone who can help me in all aspects of the game

Thanks in advance!

some really good mentors in that list.

fook if I qualified I would sign up to be mentored by Theksik R. , he has his own style that is extremely successful and an absolute nightmare to beat. 

The key is to always keep learning, the game is always evolving just like real MMA. 

Poirier did not bring about calk kicks vs McGregor, some taxi driver managed by Louie did when he chopped the GOAT. 

• Downvote 2