Next island season start?

Bravo

Ok, so read through the documentation...it states anyone can have a fighter or company on the Island. Now, if you have a company in game (not in the Island), does that prevent you from starting one in the Island or can you have a separate one in the Island? I ask, because i tried to start one, chose the Island as the location, and it stated I already had a company. Is this a glitch? Am I doing it wrong? Or just not able to have one in the Island if you have one outside it?

Also unclear how you create your fighter for the Island using the additional slot, or do you simply get an 11th spot if you've used all 10 regular, and you use one of your normal if you haven't used all 10 yet? Sorry for the Noob questions guys.

Ok, so read through the documentation...it states anyone can have a fighter or company on the Island. Now, if you have a company in game (not in the Island), does that prevent you from starting one in the Island or can you have a separate one in the Island? I ask, because i tried to start one, chose the Island as the location, and it stated I already had a company. Is this a glitch? Am I doing it wrong? Or just not able to have one in the Island if you have one outside it?

Also unclear how you create your fighter for the Island using the additional slot, or do you simply get an 11th spot if you've used all 10 regular, and you use one of your normal if you haven't used all 10 yet? Sorry for the Noob questions guys.

Only 1 company as with the mainland. The idea of a second company solely for island hasnt been implemented yet.

As for the fighter yes you are right. You get a +1 slot that is only for island fighters. If you have spare slots you can use that on either island or mainland

• Upvote 1

Only 1 company as with the mainland. The idea of a second company solely for island hasnt been implemented yet.

Ok, so if I'm understanding you right, you're saying that if you have one company on mainland, you cannot have one in the Island then? Well, that's gonna make it interesting to see who hasn't been using their company spot yet and has saved it for the Island!

Correct buddy

Cool, thanks for clearing that up for me. Kinda sucks though, haha, I misunderstood the way I read it originally and had thought that the Island was an isolated clean slate that allowed you to have one of both regardless. Had spent several hours prepping a line of clothing specifically for the Island. HAHA! Oh well! Good luck everybody, should be fun!

Can a fighter start out on mainland, and then move to the Island later, or does he need to start out from creation on the Island?

My reason for asking is simply this...at the very start, without better gyms, won't it be very difficult if not near impossible to properly test learning speed with an 18 yo starting out on the island in a base gym?

Can a fighter start out on mainland, and then move to the Island later, or does he need to start out from creation on the Island?

My reason for asking is simply this...at the very start, without better gyms, won't it be very difficult if not near impossible to properly test learning speed with an 18 yo starting out on the island in a base gym?

No. Have to start on The Island. It's a fresh start, not knowing learning speed is part of the game. You have to gamble your fighter and hope for the best, that's the fun in this.

• Upvote 2

No. Have to start on The Island. It's a fresh start, not knowing learning speed is part of the game. You have to gamble your fighter and hope for the best, that's the fun in this.

That's cool, no issues with that at all, just wanted to know what I was getting into and not walk in more stupid and blind than I'll already be! HAHA! Thanks!

• Upvote 2

No point in creating an Island 18yo unless there is an org promising to hold 18yo divisions. He will lose a lot of training during those 6 months on the island compared to a mainland fighter who has access to a good gym. Also every semi-decent 25yo fighter would go through him in every fight. Back in the days there were seasons with 18yo KT orgs on the island which was pretty fun. I remember getting 18yo with about 7 learning speed(he scored 6.6 with 2on1 training on the island), also granite chin and ko power. I kept him and he managed to catch up with training after some months, but generally, an 18yo on the island have some slim chances to be competitive with the 25yos there just about when the season is ending. Usually you will get beaten left and right there.

• Upvote 3

No point in creating an Island 18yo unless there is an org promising to hold 18yo divisions. He will lose a lot of training during those 6 months on the island compared to a mainland fighter who has access to a good gym. Also every semi-decent 25yo fighter would go through him in every fight. Back in the days there were seasons with 18yo KT orgs on the island which was pretty fun. I remember getting 18yo with about 7 learning speed(he scored 6.6 with 2on1 training on the island), also granite chin and ko power. I kept him and he managed to catch up with training after some months, but generally, an 18yo on the island have some slim chances to be competitive with the 25yos there just about when the season is ending. Usually you will get beaten left and right there.

My org will guarantee 18 vs 18 year old fights

• Upvote 1

I created a 18yo. I like to live dangerously.

• Upvote 2