GAMMA opens in Las Vegas

Mentor

July 2020 recap

By Alika Webb

GAMMA#838 Bolleke v Falcone – July 4

185 title - Anthony Falcone © Vs Thomas Bolleke

Anthony Falcone managed to usurp the throne from Thomas Bolleke in a stunning upset, earning them both a win in their epic rivalry. Now the time was right to end the trilogy. As in their second fight, Anthony Falcone claimed dominance in the standup while Thomas Bolleke claimed supremacy on the ground. Theory and practice are always the same, in theory.

Anthony Falcone put the pedal to the metal, dominating the first two rounds with an armada of slapping kicks and stinging punches. Thomas Bolleke was hunting for a takedown and succeeded to take the fight down to the ground multiple times but Falcone effectively shut down Bolleke’s ground game, taking away the hunter’s most dangerous weapons. The hunter became the prey, Bolleke had his back pressed against the cage. But a cornered animal is a dangerous animal. Sensing he had nothing left to lose, he went out guns blazing. Bolleke managed to catch Falcone, hitting him right on the button. Anthony Falcone however weathered the storm and looked fresh as a daisy as he stepped out of his corner to start the fourth round. Appearances, however, can be deceiving. Bolleke stormed out of the gates, connected with one more punch and Anthony Falcone dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Winner: Thomas Bolleke by TKO (strikes) after 5 seconds in the fourth round.

GAMMA#839 Grabber v Horse – July 11

155 title - William Spud © Vs Bobby Bobblehead

William Spud had just won the GAMMA lightweight title and he needed an impressive first defense to solidify his reign. Bobby Bobblehead on the other hand was undefeated and wanted nothing more than to extend his already impressive 12 fight winning streak.

Another classic striker Vs grappler collision and much like Anthony Falcone Vs Thomas Bolleke, William Spud controlled most of the fight with his technical superior striking until world-class grappler Bobby Bobblehead caught lightning in a bottle. Bobby Bobblehead cracked Spud with a big right hand, sending him stumbling back against the cage before finishing him off.

Winner: Bobby Bobblehead by TKO (strikes) after 3 minutes and 58 seconds in the fifth round.

265+ title - Roar Horse © Vs Crotch Grabber

Roar Horse scratched and clawed his way to the top, defeating Sunray Spike to claim the belt was the highlight of a long and illustrious career, the icing on the cake however would be defeating the former number one pound for pound fighter in the world and former GAMMA superheavyweight champion Crotch Grabber. Crotch Grabber however was on a warpath after losing the title. He looked like did not walk through the curtain anymore to just defeat his opponents, rather he seemed intent to blast right through them.

Crotch Grabber did what he set out to do and that is to destroy. Roar Horse fought back best he could but there is no swimming against the current when you’re caught by a massive tidal wave.

Winner: Crotch Grabber by Submission (Triangle Armbar) after 2 minutes and 50 seconds in the very first round.

GAMMA#840 Damagon v MacArthur – July 11

205 title - Damagon Enchãrya © Vs Robert MacArthur Jnr

Champion Damagon Enchãrya and challenger Robert MacArthur Jnr went toe to toe in a brawl for the ages last time they faced off. Their last fight ended in a draw and these two heavy-handed strikers wanted nothing more than to end their unfinished business with a spectacular knockout.

Neither man wanted to give up the lead and they went at it like cavemen fighting for fire. They were kicking, punching and screaming all over the cage, sending the fans into a frenzy as a concert of thunderous strikes roared throughout the arena. Robert MacArthur Jnr had the champion hurt late in the fifth round but was unable to finish it, the judges however had seen enough and awarded him the victory.

Winner: Robert MacArthur Jnr by unanimous decision.

GAMMA#841 Benedetti v Rones – July 18

145 title - Sala Barbo © Vs Lincoln Storm

It took Sala Barbo several attempts to capture the prestigious GAMMA featherweight title but now that he finally had it hanging around his waist, he never wanted to part from it again. Possible party pooper on duty was Lincoln Storm, who had just made quite an impression in his promotional debut.

You know, this fight was all about the clinch

'Bout the clinch, no ground game

All about the clinch, ‘bout the clinch, no ground game

All about the clinch, ‘bout the clinch

Yeah, it's pretty clear, Sala Barbo doesn’t carry dynamite in his fists

But he can take it, take it, like world class fighters are supposed to do

'Cause the belt was on the line that all the fighters chase

And he’s got all the right technique in all the right places

We saw Lincoln Storm throwing everything but the kitchen sink, hoping Barbo would drop

Barbo was not looking for the ref, hoping for him to make it stop

If you got heart, heart, just raise your chin up

'Cause all those guys Barbo beat were perfect practice from the bottom to the top

Yeah, Barbo’s coach told him "don't worry about your fists being light"

He said, "there’s more than punching power to a fight"

You know his hands might never be described as a cannonball

So if that's what you're looking for as a fan, just go ahead and move along

Winner: Sala Barbo by unanimous decision.

170 title - Mario Benedetti © Vs Joy Rones

Riding an impressive eight fight winning streak, newly crowned champion Mario Benedetti had to face a blast from the past as he faced former champion Joy Rones in a rematch. They carry a stunning 37 knockout wins on their combined records so fans were expecting fireworks.

Considering these two knockout artists have knockout power written on their fists, it is no wonder they come out swinging for the fences. They traded leather all night long, neither one wanting to back down from the fight but only one can walk away the victor.

Winner: Joy Rones by unanimous decision.

GAMMA#842 Bolleke v Newton – July 25

185 title - Thomas Bolleke © Vs Bill Newton

Once upon a time, there was a peacock named Thomas Bolleke. He was proud, always gladly showing off his shiny golden feathers. He enjoyed being the envy of all other animals. Bill Newton was a snake and he was not impressed by Thomas Bolleke’s performance. He was a snake, maybe not the greatest thing to look at but he was fast and lethal. He was a predator, he should be the envy of all animals. But the things was, not even a single female snake was paying him any attention, they were all mesmerized by the peacock’s shiny golden feathers. The snake thought and thought, concocting a plan to get rid of the peacocks golden feathers and make them his own. A golden feathered jacket would make him the envy of all other snakes. Female snakes would be swarming him like bees in no time.

One lazy afternoon, Thomas Bolleke tiptoed over a patch of mud to get to the river, looking to clean his feathers which were on the verge of losing their shiny edge. All of a sudden, a dirty snake shot out of the mud, splashing mud all over his feathers. Before the peacock knew what happened, the snake wrapped itself around the peacock, dragging it into the mud. The peacock felt his pride surge to the top and fought his heart out. They struggled for what felt like hours, wrestling in sticky depressing mud, the snake wrapping the peacock in submission holds the peacock had never even heard of but the peacock refused to give up. Finally, the peacock managed to turn the tables and ended up on top. He scratched and pecked at the snake until it slithered away in defeat.

The peacock tried to catch his breath, looking at his once so beautiful feathers. They were dirty, unkempt and not even close to shiny. He was but a shell of his former self. The other animals stared at him before walking away. But the thing was, he didn’t feel as rejected as he thought he would. In fact, he felt more alive than ever, adrenaline surging through his veins. A thought struck him like lightning. He was a fighting champion now. Being a champion does not mean your days are filled with beauty galore, rather it means those days are filled with violence and gore.

Winner: Thomas Bolleke by majority decision.

• Upvote 3

July 2020 recap

By Alika Webb

GAMMA#838 Bolleke v Falcone – July 4

185 title - Anthony Falcone © Vs Thomas Bolleke

Anthony Falcone managed to usurp the throne from Thomas Bolleke in a stunning upset, earning them both a win in their epic rivalry. Now the time was right to end the trilogy. As in their second fight, Anthony Falcone claimed dominance in the standup while Thomas Bolleke claimed supremacy on the ground. Theory and practice are always the same, in theory.

Anthony Falcone put the pedal to the metal, dominating the first two rounds with an armada of slapping kicks and stinging punches. Thomas Bolleke was hunting for a takedown and succeeded to take the fight down to the ground multiple times but Falcone effectively shut down Bolleke’s ground game, taking away the hunter’s most dangerous weapons. The hunter became the prey, Bolleke had his back pressed against the cage. But a cornered animal is a dangerous animal. Sensing he had nothing left to lose, he went out guns blazing. Bolleke managed to catch Falcone, hitting him right on the button. Anthony Falcone however weathered the storm and looked fresh as a daisy as he stepped out of his corner to start the fourth round. Appearances, however, can be deceiving. Bolleke stormed out of the gates, connected with one more punch and Anthony Falcone dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Winner: Thomas Bolleke by TKO (strikes) after 5 seconds in the fourth round.

GAMMA#839 Grabber v Horse – July 11

155 title - William Spud © Vs Bobby Bobblehead

William Spud had just won the GAMMA lightweight title and he needed an impressive first defense to solidify his reign. Bobby Bobblehead on the other hand was undefeated and wanted nothing more than to extend his already impressive 12 fight winning streak.

Another classic striker Vs grappler collision and much like Anthony Falcone Vs Thomas Bolleke, William Spud controlled most of the fight with his technical superior striking until world-class grappler Bobby Bobblehead caught lightning in a bottle. Bobby Bobblehead cracked Spud with a big right hand, sending him stumbling back against the cage before finishing him off.

Winner: Bobby Bobblehead by TKO (strikes) after 3 minutes and 58 seconds in the fifth round.

265+ title - Roar Horse © Vs Crotch Grabber

Roar Horse scratched and clawed his way to the top, defeating Sunray Spike to claim the belt was the highlight of a long and illustrious career, the icing on the cake however would be defeating the former number one pound for pound fighter in the world and former GAMMA superheavyweight champion Crotch Grabber. Crotch Grabber however was on a warpath after losing the title. He looked like did not walk through the curtain anymore to just defeat his opponents, rather he seemed intent to blast right through them.

Crotch Grabber did what he set out to do and that is to destroy. Roar Horse fought back best he could but there is no swimming against the current when you’re caught by a massive tidal wave.

Winner: Crotch Grabber by Submission (Triangle Armbar) after 2 minutes and 50 seconds in the very first round.

GAMMA#840 Damagon v MacArthur – July 11

205 title - Damagon Enchãrya © Vs Robert MacArthur Jnr

Champion Damagon Enchãrya and challenger Robert MacArthur Jnr went toe to toe in a brawl for the ages last time they faced off. Their last fight ended in a draw and these two heavy-handed strikers wanted nothing more than to end their unfinished business with a spectacular knockout.

Neither man wanted to give up the lead and they went at it like cavemen fighting for fire. They were kicking, punching and screaming all over the cage, sending the fans into a frenzy as a concert of thunderous strikes roared throughout the arena. Robert MacArthur Jnr had the champion hurt late in the fifth round but was unable to finish it, the judges however had seen enough and awarded him the victory.

Winner: Robert MacArthur Jnr by unanimous decision.

GAMMA#841 Benedetti v Rones – July 18

145 title - Sala Barbo © Vs Lincoln Storm

It took Sala Barbo several attempts to capture the prestigious GAMMA featherweight title but now that he finally had it hanging around his waist, he never wanted to part from it again. Possible party pooper on duty was Lincoln Storm, who had just made quite an impression in his promotional debut.

Yeah, it's pretty clear, Sala Barbo doesn’t carry dynamite in his fists

But he can take it, take it, like world class fighters are supposed to do

'Cause the belt was on the line that all the fighters chase

And he’s got all the right technique in all the right places

We saw Lincoln Storm throwing everything but the kitchen sink, hoping Barbo would drop

Barbo was not looking for the ref, hoping for him to make it stop

If you got heart, heart, just raise your chin up

'Cause all those guys Barbo beat were perfect practice from the bottom to the top

Yeah, Barbo’s coach told him "don't worry about your fists being light"

He said, "there’s more than punching power to a fight"

You know his hands might never be described as a cannonball

So if that's what you're looking for as a fan, just go ahead and move along

Winner: Sala Barbo by unanimous decision.

170 title - Mario Benedetti © Vs Joy Rones

Riding an impressive eight fight winning streak, newly crowned champion Mario Benedetti had to face a blast from the past as he faced former champion Joy Rones in a rematch. They carry a stunning 37 knockout wins on their combined records so fans were expecting fireworks.

Considering these two knockout artists have knockout power written on their fists, it is no wonder they come out swinging for the fences. They traded leather all night long, neither one wanting to back down from the fight but only one can walk away the victor.

Winner: Joy Rones by unanimous decision.

GAMMA#842 Bolleke v Newton – July 25

185 title - Thomas Bolleke © Vs Bill Newton

Once upon a time, there was a peacock named Thomas Bolleke. He was proud, always gladly showing off his shiny golden feathers. He enjoyed being the envy of all other animals. Bill Newton was a snake and he was not impressed by Thomas Bolleke’s performance. He was a snake, maybe not the greatest thing to look at but he was fast and lethal. He was a predator, he should be the envy of all animals. But the things was, not even a single female snake was paying him any attention, they were all mesmerized by the peacock’s shiny golden feathers. The snake thought and thought, concocting a plan to get rid of the peacocks golden feathers and make them his own. A golden feathered jacket would make him the envy of all other snakes. Female snakes would be swarming him like bees in no time.

One lazy afternoon, Thomas Bolleke tiptoed over a patch of mud to get to the river, looking to clean his feathers which were on the verge of losing their shiny edge. All of a sudden, a dirty snake shot out of the mud, splashing mud all over his feathers. Before the peacock knew what happened, the snake wrapped itself around the peacock, dragging it into the mud. The peacock felt his pride surge to the top and fought his heart out. They struggled for what felt like hours, wrestling in sticky depressing mud, the snake wrapping the peacock in submission holds the peacock had never even heard of but the peacock refused to give up. Finally, the peacock managed to turn the tables and ended up on top. He scratched and pecked at the snake until it slithered away in defeat.

The peacock tried to catch his breath, looking at his once so beautiful feathers. They were dirty, unkempt and not even close to shiny. He was but a shell of his former self. The other animals stared at him before walking away. But the thing was, he didn’t feel as rejected as he thought he would. In fact, he felt more alive than ever, adrenaline surging through his veins. A thought struck him like lightning. He was a fighting champion now. Being a champion does not mean your days are filled with beauty galore, rather it means those days are filled with violence and gore.

Winner: Thomas Bolleke by majority decision.

Great work bro :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Barbo doesn't get many knockouts but he did pop heavy hands so he is certainly not "light fisted", his main strength though is having the heart of a lion hence never been finished!

Cool, didn't know that. I just assumed since he doesn't have many finishes ... My mistake though.

I definitely agree with you, his heart is what makes him a world class fighter and one of the best around at the top.

• Upvote 1

14829606845328.jpg

Thomas Bolleke

A press conference gone wrong – Part 2

“Hurry up,” Mentor says, peeking through the curtain. “Those journalists are getting restless.”

“You did plan this kind of last minute, I was in the middle of training for Pete’s sake,” I say, taking off my sweatshirt backstage, changing it for a suit and a tie.

“If you hadn’t challenged Paddy last time, we wouldn’t have to do this whole press conference in the first place, you lousy bum!”

“All right, all right,” I say, taking off my shoes.“Just give me a couple more minutes.”

“You have one."

“Don’t rush me,” I say, taking off my sweatpants, eyeing the fancy pants Mentor brought me. “You know, you really shouldn’t have brought those fancy clothes. They make me feel like I’m going to a wedding, or worse, a funeral.”

“You’re a champion, you lousy bum! The least you can do is look like one,” Mentor says. “Your minute is up.”

“No, wait!”

“Too late!” Mentor says, grabbing me by the hand and dragging me through the curtain.

I grab the golden GAMMA middleweight title belt as if my life depends on it, wrapping it around my waist. I sprint faster than my own shadow, taking place behind the small desk on stage, hoping nobody noticed. The desk is littered with microphones, the only thing visible to those journalists is my head. The room is pretty dark, only one bright spotlight, aiming right above those microphones.

A legion of journalists stares at me with puppy eyes, silence grips the room. I scratch my hair, not knowing what to say.

“Apologize,” Mentor whispers through his teeth. “Do it now, you lousy bum!”

“I … want to start by apologizing to you all,” I say, relaxing my shoulders a little. “I called someone out last time I was here, standing in front of you all. And the truth is, I shouldn’t have.”

“Don’t you want to fight Paddy anymore?” a journalist shouts out.

“I would love to fight Paddy. Unfortunately, he was not the one I was meant to challenge. Besides, Paddy’s got other things to worry about.”

“This is the guy that ran away after you called him out, right?” a journalist asks.

“Smart fighter,” another journalist says. “Knows when to run away from a fight.”The crowd full of journalists start to laugh, making me feel like a lousy excuse of standup comedian.

“I don’t think Paddy ran away from everything. If what he’s saying is correct, aliens walk among us. Some of them could even be in this room! Wake up people, the truth is out there!”

The crowd of journalists is silenced.

“Change the subject,” Mentor hisses. “This isn’t the X-Files, you lousy bum!”

“But,” I say, “that is not the reason why we invited you all here today. I wanted to make it known to all of you that I’m still trying to conquer the world.”

“Don’t forget,” Mentor interjects, grabbing the mic. “Thomas Bolleke knocked out a word class knockout artist and grappled with a world class submission fighter in his last two fights and walked away with his hands raised.”

“That’s why I want to do now what I wanted to do in the last press conference and that is to challenge the best fighter in the world: Earlobe Frikandel!”

“Earlobe Frikandel?” journalists whisper.

“Earlobe Frikandel?” Mentor asks, a vein angrily throbbing above his brow. “Earlobe Frikandel? You lousy bum!”

“Crap!” I whisper. “What was his name again? And by the way, where can I get me a frikandel to eat tonight?”

“It’s …” Mentor starts, pensively putting his finger to his lips. “Wait, what’s his name again.”

“Aha!” I yell, pointing accusingly at Mentor. “Not so easy to remember his name with all those cameras pointing at you, huh?”

“Shelob Rivendell!” Mentor shouts, like a light bulb just came to life inside his mind.

“That’s from Lord of the Rings!” I shout, slamming my fist on the desk. “Screw it!” I shout, grabbing the microphone, stretching my arm out in front of me. “Paddy Mcgillicutty, I choose you!”

“No, you lousy bum! Not again!” Mentor shouts, snatching the microphone out of my hands. “He’s only joking!” Mentor nervously laughs it away.

“I am the GAMMA middleweight champion,” I say, losing my patience. “I am a mighty tiger, hear me ROAR!”

The journalists stare at me with expectant puppy eyes.

“MIAOW!” I roar, raising my hands like claws.

A second of silence transforms into an orchestra of laughter.

“Miaow?” Mentor asks.

“A tiger’s a cat, right? What else would they say?”

“That’s really smart of you,” Mentor says.

“Thanks Mentor, you know I’ve been thinking about taking an iq test.”

“That seems like a big waste of paper,” Mentor sneers. “I can tell you how smart you are, right here and now.”

Journalists start laughing even louder than before, looking at our discussion and pointing at me.

Now I get it, mentor’s making a fool out of me in front of all these people. Well, two can play that game.

“Who made you the expert?”

“I’m just below Mensa, just so you know.”

“You wanna know what’s below Mensa?” I snap back. “Dirt.”

“You lousy bum! Just get over here,” Mentor grabs me by the hand and we step into the middle of the stage.

A new spotlight nearly washes over me, bathing me in a bright yellow light, I shield my eyes.

Mentor rips the belt from my waist, raising it above his head so the crowd can gaze upon it. An army of cameras start flashing. If the spotlight hasn’t blinded me yet, the cameras just might finish the job.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” I whisper.

“Stand tall,” Mentor says. “You’re a champion in one of the best orgs in all of MMATycoon, so you better look like one.”

I broaden my shoulders, posing like a model for a statue of an ancient Greek god as the cameras keep snapping away.

‘That should do it,” Mentor whispers. “We should be on the cover of the next MMATycoon Times by the looks on their faces. You’re really giving them their money’s worth, huh?”

I shift my hips and flex my muscles, taking on a different pose, staring right at Mentor. He’s scanning me from top to bottom. If his eyes could shoot daggers, I’d die a thousand deaths.

“You lousy bum!” Mentor curses through his teeth. “Where are your pants?”

“Backstage.”

• Upvote 3

all good bro, it fitted with the rhyme and kept the flow going! i didn't want Barbo's opponents thinking they could walk through his punches when they meet him in the cage!

You're a standup guy man. No one has principles in this game like you do man!!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Pablo Maracon HOF Induction

Managed by Las Staz. Upon retirement he was ranked #19 among all GAMMA fighters with 179 points. A former game HOF, #1 ranked fighter. He is #8 ranked among all GAMMA fighters in total super fights fought with 6 in total.
This is also Laz's 2nd fighter inducted in a row and with this induction he moves up 2 spots to 4th all time among all managers surpassing Gerbert Bryant for the 4th spot.
  • Upvote 4

Thomas Bolleke Vs Latrobe Arundel TEASER

By Alika Webb

14829606845328.jpg Vs 15367124323353.gif

Thomas Bolleke Latrobe Arundel

“Come on, Mentor,” I whisper, burying my head in my pillow. “You can do it. If we can get this match against Arundel, we will be writing history.”

I let thoughts drift through my mind, hoping that Mentor’s negotiating skills will pay off once again. Hoping that he’ll get the super fight I’ve been craving for so long.

My eyelids like shutters closing down, I enter the night.

A soft buzzing disturbs the silence, it grows louder and louder until it is screaming into my ear. The painfully annoying whining sound of a bloodsucking flying monster that can make even an elephant awake from his slumber with his mighty tusks at the ready.

I jump out of bed like a freaking ninja, fists locked and loaded like a pro boxer.

Pointy ears like a rabbit, I stealthily glide through the darkness. The buzzing sounds fainter but is still there. I wasn’t dreaming, there’s a mosquito in my room!

A stampede to the light switch. The light turns on, the buzzing stops. We got ourselves a missing flying monster. This is a case for detective Bolleke. I got my mind made up, one of us will not make it through the night. This will be a locked-room murder mystery that will not be hard to solve!

An hour long I don’t move an inch, like a tiger lying in wait, ready spring upon my unsuspecting prey. Unfortunately, the buzzing never comes back.

My eyelids growing heavy, I crawl back into bed, turning the lights off.

As soon as the light turns off, the buzzing starts again.

Who needs light when you’ve got the eyes of a tiger? I open my eyes, peering into the darkness. More senses come to live. The buzzing, the breeze of the wind as that little monster brushes by me.

“Let’s do this,” I whisper before shouting my battle cry from the top of my lungs, “THOMAAAAAAS BOLLEKE!”

I take a deep breath. Focused and ready, I listen.

Buzzing near the closet, I don’t hesitate.

CRASH!

My fist smashes through the closet, splinters pierce my skin, ripping my arm to shreds.

A buzzing sound flashes by my ear. I missed!

I rip some wood from my closet with pure adrenaline running through my veins. I grip one big piece of wood and swing it like a club.

The club hits nothing but air. Of course not, I’m swinging in the dark here.

“Let there be light,” I proclaim, rubbing pieces of splintered wood together like a caveman. After a few minutes, fire arises from the remains of my closet, lighting up my room like a cave in the days that dinosaurs still roamed the earth.

I rip another stick of splintered wood from my closet, peering into the shadows.

Movement in the flickering light of the fire. I throw the stick like a Major League pitcher. My throw misses the mosquito by a hair’s breadth. It bounces off the wall and gets thrown back at me like a boomerang.

The stick hits me right on the top of my head. I’m seeing stars, stumbling backwards.

I curse, grabbing the stick and throwing it with rage.

Glass shatters. I just smashed my own window. “Son of a …”

Something warm streams over my face, pausing my thoughts. I touch my face and look at it. “Blood,” I whisper. “My blood? My blood!”

“Where is that little bloodsucking bastard!” I shout, my veins early bursting out of my skin. I smear the blood all over my face like war paint and keep my eyes and ears wide open.

A buzzing sound near the door.

“I got you now!” I whisper, bracing myself.

The mosquito is perched on my door. It’s lounging around, watching me, laughing at me. Well, it won’t be laughing for long.

I can’t just lunge at it, it’s too far away, it will fly away before I have a chance to strike. I glance at my bed, it’s away from the door but it’s close enough that I can jump from it to the door in a single motion. I smile.

I jump on my bed, use it like a springboard and catapult my foot Anthony Pettis-style towards the door.

The mosquito doesn’t stand a chance. On second thought, neither does my door. Oh crap!

CRASH!

I let the events of the night play in my head like a movie as I crawl under my blanket and let the night whisk me away.

My phone starts to ring softly.

I open my eyes and exhale softly, the night has been good to me. Fighting and beating the mosquito was a dream, I’m sure of it. It was simply a figment of my imagination, a way of dealing with something that I can’t control, namely getting the super fight against Arundel.

The phone’s ringing intensifies.

“Mentor!” I shout.

I turn on the light, grab my phone. I pick up. I’m so excited, I’m ready to jump out of bed. I pause, my foot hovering above the floor. I gulp.

Excited words blast through the speakers of my phone but they just go in one ear and out the other. My eyes dance to and fro.

Broken glass litters the floor, my closet is smashed into toothpicks, the remains of a fire still smoldering inside, the walls are painted with blood and a foot-sized hole in the door greets me with a sinister smile.

“Thanks Mentor, you’re the best!” I say, putting my phone down.

Two scenarios run through my mind. Either I’m really fighting Arundel next and my room is destroyed or I’m still sleeping.

I laugh, turning off the lights and covering myself again with my blanket. “Me fighting Arundel? Hahaha. Of course I’m still sleeping.”

Don’t miss GAMMA#855 Bolleke v Arundel. The two highest ranking middleweights in the MMATycoon world collide in a super fight for the ages!

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Arundel Vs Bolleke PREVIEW: Analyzing key points to victory PART 1

By Alika Webb

15367124323353.gif

Latrobe Arundel

AIN’T ABOUT THE MONEY, IT’S ABOUT THE POWER!

http://youtu.be/_P8uOufdE6M

The Money Fight with Pekka Toivonen has been widely publicized. It was definitely a fight worthy of the name. Two dominant strikers collided in an epic battle while money rained from the sky. Pekka delivered, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Arundel from the get-go, testing his heart and his chin like no one has done before. Arundel however weathered the early storm, kept his cool and walked away with his hand raised. Don’t kid yourself if you think Arundel is still fighting for money. The drug that’s flowing through his veins, that he just can’t get enough of, is power. The money is not the goal, it’s just a consequence of his power.

EVERY DAY HE FIGHTS TO BE … LEGENDARY!

http://youtu.be/DApP8dCZOdU

The Money Fight solidified Arundel as the number one pound for pound fighter in the MMATycoon world. Arundel no longer has to prove himself, the pressure is off his shoulders, he will already go down in the history books as a massive force of destruction. The only thing he could be worried about is his legacy. He wants the world to know who he is and never let us forget it. The more big names he can add to his already long list of fallen challengers, the better. Who’s the biggest name beside Arundel in the middleweight division?

• Upvote 4

Arundel Vs Bolleke PREVIEW: Analyzing key points to victory PART 2

14829606845328.jpg

Thomas Bolleke

SUGAR, WE’RE GOING DOWN!

http://youtu.be/uhG-vLZrb-g

It’s no secret that Arundel will claim dominance in the stand up while Bolleke’s path to victory surely lies on the ground. Arundel will be throwing bombs from start to finish but Bolleke has already proven he has a knack for defusing bombs, having already faced some of the best strikers in the world. Should Arundel be able to keep this fight standing, Bolleke’s chin might crumble under Arundel’s dynamite punches. Should Bolleke however be able to take the fight to the ground, Arundel could end up being a fish out of water. Arundel’s chin was tested in his last fight but this time, it might just be his wrestling that could be put to the test.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST

http://youtu.be/rg6CiPI6h2g

To be the best, you gotta beat the best. Thomas Bolleke knows that like no other, having once already reached the number two pound for pound spot. To reach the coveted number one spot, he has to get past the glass ceiling that he has run into once before. Back then it seemed unbreakable, now he can feel the magic in the air, the glass just might crack this time around. But the thing is, cracking the glass will not be enough. He can’t avoid this final hurdle, he has to break through it and shatter it into a million pieces if he wants to claim the prize hiding behind it. But does he have to strength to break through the dominant knockout machine known as Latrobe Arundel?

Does Thomas Bolleke have what it takes to slay the dragon? Or will the king of the mountain remain standing at the top? Find out at GAMMA#855!

• Upvote 4

14254776619386.png

Sala Barbo

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1010512

Barbo closes the distance and lands a vicious right hand that drops De Andrade! Barbo dives in looking to finish! De Andrade is still trying to defend himself but he's taking too many shots and the referee has no choice but to stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:09 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Sala Barbo!

Sala Barbo just rose from the ashes like a phoenix. He showed the entire MMATycoon world how a devastating loss can help you evolve and turn even a world class fighter into a whole other animal. With Sala Barbo making a comeback for the ages and Esteban San Pedro and Tommy Walcott fighting to a draw for the belt, it seems the featherweight division just got a whole lot more interesting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to induct Rodrigo Rojas (101547) into the GAMMA Hall of Fame! As of May 2020, Rodrigo had 264 ranking points which is #35 among all GAMMA managers in history.

What got him there is his consistency and longevity. He has a total of 100 fights inside the GAMMA cage. Only 21 other managers have had 100 fights inside a GAMMA cage. His record is 49-49-2 and has had a total of 5 title fights to date.

He often has several fighters on the roster and are usually on the top end of the roster, just outside the very top, winning the fights he should win.

His most historic fighter to date has to be Michael "Young Gun" Cole (274408). Michael started fighting at a GAMMA affiliate back in October 2015 and is still part of the roster! That is a total of 65 fights. He won belts in 2 GAMMA affiliates and also competed for the GAMMA title.

All in all Rodrigo is one of the most solid and consistent managers on the roster, he deserves to be in the HOF!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

14829606845328.jpg

Thomas Bolleke

Newton tries to roll but Bolleke sticks to his back.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Newton defending nicely against the rear naked choke attempt.
Newton trying to control the action but Bolleke just sinks the hooks in.
Bolleke keeps control of the position as Newton tries to break free.
Newton keeps trying to improve his position.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/3.gif
That's three minutes gone in the round.
Bolleke is cranking Newton's head sideways - that looks painful. He's managed to get his other arm under the chin and this looks bad for Newton! He's tightened the choke and Newton is tapping out!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:24 of round 4, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Thomas Bolleke!
Thomas Bolleke retains his middleweight title!

I'm back baby!

original.gif

• Upvote 3

14829606845328.jpg

Thomas Bolleke

Newton tries to roll but Bolleke sticks to his back.[/size]

Newton defending nicely against the rear naked choke attempt.[/size]

Newton trying to control the action but Bolleke just sinks the hooks in.[/size]

Bolleke keeps control of the position as Newton tries to break free.[/size]

Newton keeps trying to improve his position.[/size]

That's three minutes gone in the round.[/size]

Bolleke is cranking Newton's head sideways - that looks painful. He's managed to get his other arm under the chin and this looks bad for Newton! He's tightened the choke and Newton is tapping out![/size]

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:24 of round 4, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Thomas Bolleke!

Thomas Bolleke retains his middleweight title![/size]

I'm back baby!

original.gif

Awesome job, never any doubt at all.

• Upvote 2

14829606845328.jpg

Thomas Bolleke

Newton tries to roll but Bolleke sticks to his back.

Newton defending nicely against the rear naked choke attempt.

Newton trying to control the action but Bolleke just sinks the hooks in.

Bolleke keeps control of the position as Newton tries to break free.

Newton keeps trying to improve his position.

That's three minutes gone in the round.

Bolleke is cranking Newton's head sideways - that looks painful. He's managed to get his other arm under the chin and this looks bad for Newton! He's tightened the choke and Newton is tapping out!

Thomas Bolleke retains his middleweight title!

I'm back baby!

original.gif

Back in the winning column. :yes: