(Nominations) Best New Manager Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

The King's longevity is renown around the world. Ask your mother.

@TJ lucky rolls bro. you're as relevant as a hair on my ballsack.

I asked. She said the King is, in fact, renown, but not for his longevity. Only for a tiny cock and the single aforementioned(extra long, as she pointed out) hair on his ballsack.

• Upvote 1

If i'm irrelevant you must be non-existent. Why did you go into hiding for so long after I broke you with my 'lucky rolls'? Get bored or get beaten down?

Hey now, I was giving you a compliment. I said you were as relevant as the hair on my sack - that makes you more relevant than 97% of this game's userbase.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i have an advantage over most new players and ill admit it. i played etapout over a decade ago which is a fight simulator but not as in depth as this. i was rookie of the year like 2002 and had a fighter sixfootpenguin who made hall of fame for top 20 win loss records of all time. thats why i am sixfootpenguin on the forums to honor him.

since you cant nominate yourself tj mitchel is the only one who deserves to beat me in this award though im very suprised i wasnt mentioned once. i feel like my 4 month career has been very impressive but tj mitchel has a better resume since i havnt broke top 10 yet.

Just the fact that you named yourself as a contender automatically makes me overlook you(and I'm sure not just me).

• Upvote 1

thats fine and completely understandable plus tj is a better nom anyway but i was going to be overlooked anyway even though i broke top 50 in 4 months. its not like i nominated myself it was just a point that i feel is valid, tj is the only one who deserves it over me. plus if you look at tj he has had time to train 18 year olds where i just started training 18 year olds and most of my wins come from 25 year olds fighting 25 year olds. i refuse to pad my record however if you look at strength of schedule tj has much better amount of wins vs people who are vets where im in new orgs fighting new players that started around the same time as me. doesnt change the fact that i believe tj should win the award and if he somehow doesnt it should be me.

thats fine and completely understandable plus tj is a better nom anyway but i was going to be overlooked anyway even though i broke top 50 in 4 months. its not like i nominated myself it was just a point that i feel is valid, tj is the only one who deserves it over me. plus if you look at tj he has had time to train 18 year olds where i just started training 18 year olds and most of my wins come from 25 year olds fighting 25 year olds. i refuse to pad my record however if you look at strength of schedule tj has much better amount of wins vs people who are vets where im in new orgs fighting new players that started around the same time as me. doesnt change the fact that i believe tj should win the award and if he somehow doesnt it should be me.

What makes you more deserving of the award than Ibrahim Camara? I feel like he's a close second to TJ.

i figured he wasnt made this year and if thats the case that im totally in agreement that he should be before me. edit, just looked it up and iihad just figured he was made last year which was my mistake. even though im a better rank i highly agree especially on strength of schedule and he has guys who are not either 18 or 26 that ibrahim should get it before me and i admit that

So what are the rules exactly? Is Bjorn gonna count the votes in this thread? Or is there gonna be a vote thingy added to each category?

I mean all I see is alliance mates voting for other alliance mates, is that is the case then we are all fucked TJ cause BAMF army and Decimation are HUUUUGE :)

No but seriously, how will this be decided. I honestly haven't taken this OTY thing very serious except to butt heads a bit with Kendrick but that was just for funs and giggles ( I will actually vote for him for contributor of the year when I remember. I mean FFS most stuff I have learned is from him posting, like my gym right now; it's only fair).

Like, if I actually do care (and that depends on the rules, if any) I will take this seriously and post my accomplishments and maybe reach out to people to vote for me which seems to be the case so far here.

So what are the rules exactly? Is Bjorn gonna count the votes in this thread? Or is there gonna be a vote thingy added to each category?

I mean all I see is alliance mates voting for other alliance mates, is that is the case then we are all fucked TJ cause BAMF army and Decimation are HUUUUGE :)

No but seriously, how will this be decided. I honestly haven't taken this OTY thing very serious except to butt heads a bit with Kendrick but that was just for funs and giggles ( I will actually vote for him for contributor of the year when I remember. I mean FFS most stuff I have learned is from him posting, like my gym right now; it's only fair).

Like, if I actually do care (and that depends on the rules, if any) I will take this seriously and post my accomplishments and maybe reach out to people to vote for me which seems to be the case so far here.

Pretty sure after a bit of time for nominations they all get put into polls and you vote then.

I would also know the rules so its not the mess what it was last year.