Slaughterhouse FC- Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14447088299005.jpg

Chang "The Dragon" Ru

Nothing more than total domination against Tigey Maquigregor

Maquigregor's leg has a nasty welt from taking a succession of leg kicks. That must be slowing him down.
Maquigregor rushes forward with a series of wild hooks but Ru moves out of range and avoids them all easily.
Ru wings a very wild body shot but it does the job and lands to the midsection.
Ru throws a front kick that sends Maquigregor stumbling back into the cage.
Ru's corner calls for a 1, 2 combination and Ru duly obliges.
Ru lands a big right hand and follows it up with an uppercut. Oh and another big punch and a knee - Maquigregor can't take much more of this! Another big shot to the jaw from Ru and Maquigregor drops to the floor. Beaten and bloodied - he had enough there. A vicious beatdown by Ru

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:22 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Chang Ru!
During a confident post fight interview, Chang Ru thanked all his fans. He seemed very genuine when describing how motivated his fans keep him

Ru was overheard after the fight commenting on how the bantamweight belt is going to look around his waste once he gets his shot!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w15.jpg

Bret The Grinder

Svyatoslav Vakarchuk what’s the deal?

You ignored my Buzz? I was just keeping it real!

But seriously dude you better get some fire!

Because February 19th I’m putting you down.

And after losing 4 in a row you’ll retire.

I’ll send you an armchair and a dressing gown.

You say underdog I say undefeated.

And you may think the guys I fought were worse?

But after one round, like always, you’ll be depleted.

No man has beat me, and you won’t be the first.

So you better hope you can take me to the ground.

Because if you don’t; I’ma dust you in a round.

1st round? 3rd round? It really doesn’t matter.

Cos when my fist hits your chin, your whole career will shatter.

• Upvote 1

With the 265lb title not being held by any current slaughterhouse fighters for over a month now,

i suggest a title fight between Magnus Cross and Imperiex Prime.

This is a match up that the crowds want, The hype and pop of these 2 fighters combined is unmatched throughout the slaughterhouse divisions!

• Upvote 2

An enraged Burns camp would not let Sungwon Jung attend the press conference due to extreme frustration with the judges tonight.

Sungwon Jung's team mate and cornerman for the fight Simba Burns Jr tweeted..

"So fucking stupid, Jung won that fight. We left right after and we got into a more positive atmosphere, screw the press conference, Jung will show up when he gets a fair result from those damn incompetent judges. Neil Murray is one hell of a fighter, he did awesome, but Jung is still the Champion and everyone in the world knows it. We want our rematch, Jung has dominated this division and deserves it. There was no loser tonight but we know we won."

Sungwon Jung was stunningly upset tonight in Slaughterhouse in a close decision. Jung looked disappointed but was respectful as always and shook and raised Murray's hand, but he felt he won he said in the post fight interview. "I thought I won, but he's great too" a humble Jung said, "I would love to do it again, I had fun, he's a good challenge and I want to fight for the belt right away. We will make. This more fun."

Manager Burns was short and sweet when we got a quick word from him, saying "It was a close fight, really close, but I really felt like we did enough to win. We will be back better, Jung is a warrior and his mental game is the best I've ever seen."

An enraged Burns camp would not let Sungwon Jung attend the press conference due to extreme frustration with the judges tonight.

Sungwon Jung's team mate and cornerman for the fight Simba Burns Jr tweeted..

"So fucking stupid, Jung won that fight. We left right after and we got into a more positive atmosphere, screw the press conference, Jung will show up when he gets a fair result from those damn incompetent judges. Neil Murray is one hell of a fighter, he did awesome, but Jung is still the Champion and everyone in the world knows it. We want our rematch, Jung has dominated this division and deserves it. There was no loser tonight but we know we won."

Sungwon Jung was stunningly upset tonight in Slaughterhouse in a close decision. Jung looked disappointed but was respectful as always and shook and raised Murray's hand, but he felt he won he said in the post fight interview. "I thought I won, but he's great too" a humble Jung said, "I would love to do it again, I had fun, he's a good challenge and I want to fight for the belt right away. We will make. This more fun."

Manager Burns was short and sweet when we got a quick word from him, saying "It was a close fight, really close, but I really felt like we did enough to win. We will be back better, Jung is a warrior and his mental game is the best I've ever seen."

Champion will get an immediate rematch!!!

• Upvote 1

As manager of Magnus Cross I am here to convey the dissapointment that has left us all feeling completely gutted and a lot of rumblings as to the future for slaughterhouse.

The man is a saint. To cancel his long term contract without compensation is a total disrespect to the Hall Of Fame Legend. Especially based on the complaint of some nameless tramp who doesn't know the difference between slap and a tickle.

My feelings are the true answer to this story may well be revealed with the announcement of the next title holder. :boxing:

• Upvote 1

As manager of Magnus Cross I am here to convey the dissapointment that has left us all feeling completely gutted and a lot of rumblings as to the future for slaughterhouse.

The man is a saint. To cancel his long term contract without compensation is a total disrespect to the Hall Of Fame Legend. Especially based on the complaint of some nameless tramp who doesn't know the difference between slap and a tickle.

My feelings are the true answer to this story may well be revealed with the announcement of the next title holder. :boxing:

What the actual fuck is going on here? This org has gone steadily downhill since the takeover :(

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...