• 10-14
    • 15-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-34
    • 35-39
    • 40+

Someone else on these forums who is the same age as me :drunk:

:thumbup: It seems that we're much younger than most of managers. Let's show 'em the thundering fist of younger generation! :boxing:

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

18 I am a Girl

So uhhhhh, wanna hang out at my gym sometime lol

Looks like the average is older than you'd think, which is good info. I've never asked anyone to give this type of info, so I've never known. Would be interesting to have more info like VIP takeup vs age but this is good for knowing who to target facebook ads at.

Glad I could help slightly!

• Upvote 1

This is what I love about the internet. This guy is 47 and full of himself like other old farts who think that they are smart just because they are old but in the internet even 15 year sends him to fuck himself :D. This is other really and here we are equal it doesnt matter have old are you and that is the great point about it.

I might be retarded, but comparing myself to you, I do feel like Einstein himself! :)

In fact, I have never communicated with anyone else at your magnificent level of ignorance.

You are the DEFINITION of going "full retard"!

• Upvote 2

33. I was 29 when I first set foot in tycoonland, how time flies.....

Now that I think about it, in this time period I have changed job (kind of), moved house twice, drive a different car and my 9yr old now lives with me full time. Tycoon is the most stable thing in my life the last few years!!!

• Upvote 1

I am seeing these numbers in the 30s and 40s and thinking... fuck that's the same number of threads Humours and Splash make in a couple of weeks which get locked and closed!

• Upvote 1

I might be retarded, but comparing myself to you, I do feel like Einstein himself! :)

In fact, I have never communicated with anyone else at your magnificent level of ignorance.

You are the DEFINITION of going "full retard"!

Dude you dont understand simple facts and you talk about ignorance? In real life younger people agree with you just because of your age but this is internet every one here is the same age and you have to remember it once and for all.

• Downvote 1

Dude you dont understand simple facts and you talk about ignorance? In real life younger people agree with you just because of your age but this is internet every one here is the same age and you have to remember it once and for all.

The first time i logged on the internet was on a very slow Modem in 1993-4 and haven't left since.

How old were you at that point in time?

Anyway, you are too much of a moron to waste time answering..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The first time i logged on the internet was on a very slow Modem in 1993-4 and haven't left since.

How old were you at that point in time?

Anyway, you are too much of a moron to waste time answering..

You cant count? I am 25 so then I was 6. And like I said it doesnt matter in internet I am 6 25 or 49 because here we are all the same. I understand you old farts in real life get to much respect because of the age and when you come on the internets you just can't swallow that it and act like a normal person but at the same time you have to understand that you will not get extra treatment just because you are older. Of course in real life if 49 year old started to talk to me I would listen to him and think that he is talking something serious just because he is older I cant say that its right everytime because they could be wrong and you're just misleaded because of his age but it is have it its. But here in internet I dont give a fuck have old are you and the same goes for others they dont care so stop with this crap dont act hard just because you are pensioner. I hope you understand it or maybe your brain have also suffered from the age.

P.S. I am going to sleep young guys need some rest after hard day you old farts can sit all night in that rocking chair :D

• Downvote 2

humors -- stop with your b/s -- you fucking troll any and every thread just to start shit -- any more and a ban of at least 1 month will happen -- a simple damn question was asked to get some info on game and to help the game but you turn it into an argument and troll job -- no more!!!

• Upvote 7

humors -- stop with your b/s -- you fucking troll any and every thread just to start shit -- any more and a ban of at least 1 month will happen -- a simple damn question was asked to get some info on game and to help the game but you turn it into an argument and troll job -- no more!!!

With you there the blokes a stupid arse troll