S.A.F.O OFFICIAL SMACK TALK THREAD

Dulla

Live from Tokyo, Japan via satellite is S.A.F.O middleweightcontender Xi Li.

" I come to London, I go to vegas ,wherever competition is I be there. I spend lot time learn english for you. I right now compete in tournament in Japan and I undefeated at what you say two hundred five pounds. Your one hundred eighty five division worry about me. Pekka,Sloane, Kramer they tiny, I squash them like bug. Not boring decision, leave them to how you say sleep. See you soon, I move to America."

• Upvote 1

" I come to London, I go to vegas ,wherever competition is I be there. I spend lot time learn english for you. I right now compete in tournament in Japan and I undefeated at what you say two hundred five pounds. Your one hundred eighty five division worry about me. Pekka,Sloane, Kramer they tiny, I squash them like bug. Not boring decision, leave them to how you say sleep. See you soon, I move to America."

You are the top contender of the 185lbs division but you have to at-least fight once or twice to get a title shot. I think one fight to get a title shot works. Welcome to U.S and just mention who ever you wanna feed in your next fight.
  • Upvote 1

• Downvote 1

Xi lol talking all that shit u coming off getting knocked out cold my boy khabib nurmagomedov just signed a contract of your boy wants it lets get if

Mad max calling out alex perreira for the 265 pound division except the fight coming for your limbs

Alex perreria lets go dont be scared

Stop spamming this orgs thread with consecutive, nonsensical posts. Org threads aren't places to farm Spin and Win credits.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congrats to all Crowned Champs and winners of last events. For the ones that lost are the real fighters if they come back stronger and show what they are made of. Losing one or two fights is nothing to those whom know how to pick themselves and get back to track. In every hardship comes an easy and an amazing relief, you just need to be humble in both lose and win. Thank you guys and I have a tram endears news that soon I will inform you. We have had great things and much more are about to come. As for Xi : bro you are a 205lbs and Perrera is a 265lbs, Go find a 205lbs and call him out and no sooner I will make that fight happen if your opponent comes to a conclusion. Be safe and lets hear what your post fight previews right here in S.A.F.O smack talk live on S.A.F.O TV :)

• Downvote 1

Our First Champions in S.A.F.O

135lbs

Kim II Jung

145lbs

Shinji Nakamura

155lbs

Omar Al Boleahi

170lbs

Chance Shamrock

185lbs

Sabre Sloane

205lbs

Renshu Bady

As for the 265lbs division class, we had our top contender injured and wasnt able to fight. So in our next event we will have the 265lbs Title on between:

Samsung vs Atsuro

Hope they show up in the event fight and make an amazing brutal fight that the fans get excited and satisfied.

• Upvote 3

Hov nazaryan here the manager of 5 active fighters in this organization- bill goldberg khabib nurmagomedov mad max pretty Floyd Izzy bang all looking forward to their fights to make their way up the rankings to the champions.

At this point, we give out fights with the ranks.

This is how I make the fights

If a fighter lost in his last fight, he will face a bottom contender.

If he wins he faces a top contender. I will start this to make the fights fair and every one of you will have the advantage to get easily on top for the title.

I will have a schedule for this, so that you guys dont feel like its the end of the fighter when he loses.

I want to make everything fit perfect and soon we are gonna hire writer and more. But remember we are still at the foundation, the better you fighters promote the fights the better we evolved.

I have bigger vision of making this S.A.F.O a greater place for you guys.

Future news will blow your minds, spoiler Alert:)

• Upvote 3