Rapid Fighting Championship 340K+

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15526814584656.jpg

Moganesh "The Monkey God" Jain

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

"I believe with my recent move to RFC and the 135 division, that my time of prosperity is ready to begin. I see glimmering gold and riches for years to come.

With that, I would like to challenge Desmond Stringfellow.

I believe we are the most logical 'next contenders' and our gyms have been developing a rivalry in recent years. My only loss was to another one of Jb's fighters, and my brother Billy Brown defeated your brother before he was banished from your family.

Revenge, blood lines, gold. What more could you ask for, Mr. Desmond?"

• Upvote 1

Also, RFC is looking for a writer/poster designer. If you're interested and have the skills get in contact with myself or one of the staff

I made a couple posters for this coming weekend for Jay and RFC. I told Jay I'd do these for free if folks enjoy them. Hopefully these aren't too rough and add a little something to the events...haha! I'm very open to constructive feedback for events going forward. Have a very thick skin, but at the same time I appreciate the ability to make constructive suggestions along with any critique! (For instance, I forgot to add the date in for SIT 5...oops. Which I have now fixed.) Thanks all.

9z9kYLO.png ydnHK3U.png

• Upvote 6

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15526814584656.jpg

Moganesh "The Monkey God" Jain

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

"I believe with my recent move to RFC and the 135 division, that my time of prosperity is ready to begin. I see glimmering gold and riches for years to come.

With that, I would like to challenge Desmond Stringfellow.

I believe we are the most logical 'next contenders' and our gyms have been developing a rivalry in recent years. My only loss was to another one of Jb's fighters, and my brother Billy Brown defeated your brother before he was banished from your family.

Revenge, blood lines, gold. What more could you ask for, Mr. Desmond?"

Desmond has been unavailable to comment but he accepts any fight and I believe would be honoured to fight you . Good luck in the fight

• Upvote 1

I made a couple posters for this coming weekend for Jay and RFC. I told Jay I'd do these for free if folks enjoy them. Hopefully these aren't too rough and add a little something to the events...haha! I'm very open to constructive feedback for events going forward. Have a very thick skin, but at the same time I appreciate the ability to make constructive suggestions along with any critique! (For instance, I forgot to add the date in for SIT 5...oops. Which I have now fixed.) Thanks all.

9z9kYLO.png ydnHK3U.png

I'm pumped with them, thanks mate

These are pending Jay's approval...but tentatively here are a couple of posters for this week's upcoming events! Hope you folks enjoy. Btw, was there somebody who was going to be working on write-ups and using these as part of them? I know Jay was looking for somebody at one point, thought he had somebody, but if not and you're interested you may want to reach out to him because I haven't seen write-ups yet...and I love them! haha.

tg9QMcT.png tg9QMcT.png

• Upvote 2

So is it safe to say that RFC doesn't actually have somebody doing write-ups? I coulda sworn somebody had said they've got this. I'd have to look back through the thread, but I'm at work now and can't really. Dang shame.

First write ups should be available for this weekends events, fingers crossed!

Again, thanks for your posters mate, looking good

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15496427037171.jpg

"Bayou" Billy Brown (341284)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2018120903002920131206230254BEEF.jpg

"Jack Xavier, ya better watch the slap ya lil' peeshwank.

I see you talkin dat mess online, podna!

Say those tings to mah face next month. Come see what I do with a tete dur like you."

• 2 weeks later...