JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

I think you guys will fit right in. True, we have some beasts here. Tiago, Arnoldas, Brayden, Ian, not to mention top contenders like Brutus and Saku. But, I believe you guys will step up to the plate.

I don't think so! To me it means, "Am fucked up so bad". This is a down fall of Chael Sonnen. Tiago You have no chance of winning against Julio, Tiago you are a punk and I don't even understand how you got 2 belts. You are a bum punk.

• Upvote 1

I don't think so! To me it means, "Am fucked up so bad". This is a down fall of Chael Sonnen. Tiago You have no chance of winning against Julio, Tiago you are a punk and I don't even understand how you got 2 belts. You are a bum punk.

17w22.jpg

Moase Daldo: Agreed been chasing the dude for some time a big bum punk he is.

I think you guys will fit right in. True, we have some beasts here. Tiago, Arnoldas, Brayden, Ian, not to mention top contenders like Brutus and Saku. But, I believe you guys will step up to the plate.

Gunna Win - "Did you forget about someone? or am I left out of the talk about these "beast" and "Top Contenders" because there is no clarification needed when it comes to who I am."

Julio Cesar Sitsongrit (334376)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w19.jpg

"I see people backing me to win which is because experience is the teacher of all things and they've seen my camp win time after time. My opponent says he is the undisputed #1 p4p JAG fighter and that's beceuse men in general are quick to believe that which they wish to be true. He says the outcome of the fight depends on my tactics but no one is so brave that he is not disturbed by something unexpected. We train some next level muay thai at Sitsongrit camp, ain't no farang gonna beat me because of a bad cuts hidden - men at some time are masters of their fates. The fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves."

Julio Cesar Sitsongrit (334376)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w19.jpg

"I see people backing me to win which is because experience is the teacher of all things and they've seen my camp win time after time. My opponent says he is the undisputed #1 p4p JAG fighter and that's beceuse men in general are quick to believe that which they wish to be true. He says the outcome of the fight depends on my tactics but no one is so brave that he is not disturbed by something unexpected. We train some next level muay thai at Sitsongrit camp, ain't no farang gonna beat me because of a bad cuts hidden - men at some time are masters of their fates. The fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves."

Damn. Now THAT'S how you say you can't beat me. I can't wait for the event tonight.

• Upvote 1

42b14.jpg

Brutus "The Roman" Maximus

I can't believe what I'm hearing around here. Who opened the hen house and let all the chickens in here?! All I hear is cluckity-cluck-cluck this and clackity-clack-clack that. You new 185 pounders had best watch tonight's fight between me and Arnoldas Sireika very closely as it will be over quickly and then you will all be looking at this face if you so much as dream of holding the title as it will be MINE! You dare to overlook me when you speak of the monsters in this house? I am THE monster around here. Even Arnoldas doesn't seem to realise the danger he's in but he will very soon. I smell blood and chicken shit and this monster will be the last beast you'll ever see!

• Upvote 1

New Interview posted here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62404&page=2&do=findComment&comment=874145

Check it out!

I have another interview for any fighter that wants it. This is the last call before I interview one of my own.

Chael Sonnen: It would be my pleasure having my interview in JAG before my debut against Tiago, "Ooh! Sorry I guess I have to at least fight one fight before getting to Tiago's face. Tiago happy first loss, you damn arse. I said you will loss and you lose, I can fight both you and your boyfriend Julio Cesar and win without a scratch on my face. Worse fighters ever!!! We saw no show in your last fight, it was like 2 chickens in the cage.

• Upvote 1

Croatia.png Ivan "Vuk" Brzica

19w12.jpg

Post-Fight Speech:

" I just wanted to thank Aaron Work for putting up a great debut fight yesterday, it was an awesome experience and opened my eyes on what exactly I need to work on when it comes to my overall skills. Everyone, keep strong and be the best you can! I definitely will try to!"

I'm open for any interview or media in general sense. Please, pm me in-game in that case.

Croatia.png Ivan "Vuk" Brzica

19w12.jpg

Post-Fight Speech:

" I just wanted to thank Aaron Work for putting up a great debut fight yesterday, it was an awesome experience and opened my eyes on what exactly I need to work on when it comes to my overall skills. Everyone, keep strong and be the best you can! I definitely will try to!"

I'm open for any interview or media in general sense. Please, pm me in-game in that case.

Can't PM in game, as you don't have your manager profile linked.

I guess you can, but doing fighter search is a PITA.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15358835838497.gif

Sildosoves "Throne" Bagueirau

"Braydon Point make sure you keep my throne warm. A hungry lion is on your way."

You think you're ready for Brayden? You didn't even beat a contender yet. I'll tell you what. If you beat either Thip Top or Rich Zaiou, you get your title shot.

• Upvote 1