Blake Phoenix and KOFC

Monsieur.Camara

OMG! A DAY!?!?!! And as for the second bit, no it wouldn't.

My boiler started leaking through my ceiling last night (it's in the attic) so I've been dealing with that most of today. I've also had the in-laws round all day. Ya know.... life stuff.

I'm going to release a list of fighters I received from their contracts.

If it's something that's happening a lot we can have a feature in place to calculate an average contract for fighters in that hype range, so when they are released if the wage is significantly lower than it should be, we can just cancel the contract.

Any other boiler would’ve been dealt with in a few hours. On the other hand how can you focus on your boiler when stuff like this happens in your virtual world??? A boiler and your life is more important than us internet people??? How dare you?

(It’s a joke don’t ban me please)

• Upvote 2

Right, let's get an official policy in place that I can program in, because I don't like the idea of just deleting contracts willy nilly.

We could say that if you sign a new contract for a fighter, you can't release him for e.g. 30 days or until you've had a fight on that contract?

• Upvote 3

Right, let's get an official policy in place that I can program in, because I don't like the idea of just deleting contracts willy nilly.

We could say that if you sign a new contract for a fighter, you can't release him for e.g. 30 days or until you've had a fight on that contract?

I'd say if possible a fight against another manager. Booking fights against yourself would be too easy
  • Upvote 2

I'd say if possible a fight against another manager. Booking fights against yourself would be too easy

But if there's two of you in cahoots in the scam that'd be fairly easy too. Maybe can't cut for 15 days if you sign a new contract somewhere. 30 days might be a bit steep if you are a genuine player and you change your mind about a contract.

But if there's two of you in cahoots in the scam that'd be fairly easy too. Maybe can't cut for 15 days if you sign a new contract somewhere. 30 days might be a bit steep if you are a genuine player and you change your mind about a contract.

Just means people should pay more attention about who they sign a contract with and the details of it.

the 30 days or 1 fight is a good point to start imo if it needs tweaking, and I like the other mentioned idea of an average contract and it's cancelled if it's below standard. One potential problem with that would be the number of big orgs that offer 1/1/1 contracts and send the cash direct to manager but since that's something that is dying out a bit it shouldn't be too much of an issue in the near future.

• Upvote 1

It is still fairly easy. But you would need to at least find another manager and coördinate it with him.

If they are actually seperate people and not the same guy with 2 accounts (yeah ok lol) i think they should be banned from working together and signing their own fighters to that org, might seem harsh but they have proved they cant play fair and i would also like to see their dodgy contracts cancelled before mike sets the new rules.

1/1/1 contracts should still be allowed though as i have most of my guys signed to other orgs on that pay scale, i have enough cash to fund my own fighters so i prefer to let owners spend their cash elsewhere

• Upvote 2

Yeah I like the 30 days. Realistically it'll take a few weeks to get a fight anyway so an extra few weeks on that's sounds about right. Shouldn't hurt legit people and certainly should slow up the dodgey ones.

Don't like the 1 fight option as that's very easily exploitable.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I like the 30 days. Realistically it'll take a few weeks to get a fight anyway so an extra few weeks on that's sounds about right. Shouldn't hurt legit people and certainly should slow up the dodgey ones.

Don't like the 1 fight option as that's very easily exploitable.

It might help org owners a bit too. If you can't sack a guy until 30 days (or 15) have passed, they will think more about signing a fighter to an org. No more fighters getting sacked immediatly after their test fight.

• Upvote 2

this sucks! im a guy that likes picking up free agents and if there build sucks, i like to cut them.. i spend my own VIP days for a quick turn around,.. and now im going to have to be more careful and im going to have to fight with the guy.. all because a few members... fucking it up for the rest of us!

this sucks! im a guy that likes picking up free agents and if there build sucks, i like to cut them.. i spend my own VIP days for a quick turn around,.. and now im going to have to be more careful and im going to have to fight with the guy.. all because a few members... fucking it up for the rest of us!

So don't sign them to a contract right away. You can see their build when you pick them up. And if you want to test the build you can ask for a 1 fight contract. More fights than that and you should be fine anyways

• Upvote 2

So don't sign them to a contract right away. You can see their build when you pick them up. And if you want to test the build you can ask for a 1 fight contract. More fights than that and you should be fine anyways

ohh ok, i misunderstood then. my understanding was if we picked up the free agent, we wouldn't be able to cut him for 15-30 days..

I think this should only occur if the fighter was previously owned by the org owner, if we start releasing every FA, then i think the sign on fee needs to be returned to the org owner. The problem with that is that the sign on fee could already be drained from the fighter account, so you wont be able to do that. The 30 day rule or "have one fight" rule wont solve the issue mentioned and will only penalize org owners that had a fighter released via FA legitimately.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think this should only occur if the fighter was previously owned by the org owner, if we start releasing every FA, then i think the sign on fee needs to be returned to the org owner. The problem with that is that the sign on fee could already be drained from the fighter account, so you wont be able to do that. The 30 day rule or "have one fight" rule wont solve the issue mentioned and will only penalize org owners that had a fighter released via FA legitimately.

Mike's suggestion is only if you pick a FA, then sign a new contract and try to release him without fighting with him. It wouldn't apply to fighters which have signed a contract with an org before you pick them up from FA market.

That's crazy lol , just noticed Noob Saibot's (Blake's pick up) next opponent at KO FC:

"The Rebirth" Mark Coleman Jr (153095)

Ouf , and then he wonders why his dad's org has a hard time getting managers to join :( That is just pure brutality.

I think that everyone already knows that Blake is cheating his way in the manager and p4p rankings using KOFC. Here is the best example for hype feeding:

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=881196

An Island fighter versus Sens-Sens-Sens-Brown fighter by the time of the fight.

I really don't know what could stop me from farming hype with 10 Island fighters next season(with another acc) and after the season is over, open a mainland org and feed some fighter from my roster with all that hype.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm glad this thread was made and these cheaters were outed. none of these solutions will solve the problem 100% but it's a good start to at least make their life harder but the most effective thing is legit players just stop playing with these guys. if their accounts can't be deleted then let them do their thing and if most of the legit managers don't play ball with them then that shit won't work.

we're here to have fun and I look at things like this like it's just another challenge in the way to the top. there is corruption and cheaters in all sports and all fields of life, people like that will find a way to gain an advantage regardless. just let them all alone doing their thing,

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yeah pretty lame seeing my former island submission fighter picked up by Jackson wink only to be hype farmed. My favourites were the two KT fights against other Jackson wink fighters.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=301429

lol that's so lame.

I wonder what's the fun in doing this? you sell your soul to get ranking in an online game and beat the purpose of playing an online game for fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's weird seeing this all develop

I had my suspicions when this fighter: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=300981 was at Knockout FC. Not illegal; but definitely strongly against the etiquette of the game. He was winning belts and not defending them, then being put on weight gains and weight losses afterwards. He ends up winning nearly all the belts and holding up all the divisions. I thought this was fishy at the time; but didn't say anything as I had no idea the two managers were so closely connected, so just put it down to poor org management.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's weird seeing this all develop

I had my suspicions when this fighter: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=300981 was at Knockout FC. Not illegal; but definitely strongly against the etiquette of the game. He was winning belts and not defending them, then being put on weight gains and weight losses afterwards. He ends up winning nearly all the belts and holding up all the divisions. I thought this was fishy at the time; but didn't say anything as I had no idea the two managers were so closely connected, so just put it down to poor org management.

you gotta give it to them, this makes the game very realistic.

• Upvote 2

Yeah some strange things happened to Mase Force in KO FC , he won the belt and then kept getting matched against Wink fighters non stop to the point I asked him to please match me against other managers. He gave me some BS excuse about other managers not wanting the fight or not being ready but I kept winning / defending so didn’t think much of it (I’m fairly new to the game).

So he then matches me against a much lighter one of his fighters and somehow swaps the belts (lol I went from defending my belt for the 3rd time to challenging for it without ever losing it).

I ask him what’s up? He says glitch, he says he’ll contact Mike yada yada

I lost that fight so didn’t think much of it until now.

TLDR: KOFC sucks balls lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah some strange things happened to Mase Force in KO FC , he won the belt and then kept getting matched against Wink fighters non stop to the point I asked him to please match me against other managers. He gave me some BS excuse about other managers not wanting the fight or not being ready but I kept winning / defending so didn’t think much of it (I’m fairly new to the game).

So he then matches me against a much lighter one of his fighters and somehow swaps the belts (lol I went from defending my belt for the 3rd time to challenging for it without ever losing it).

I ask him what’s up? He says glitch, he says he’ll contact Mike yada yada

I lost that fight so didn’t think much of it until now.

TLDR: KOFC sucks balls lol

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that you fought him 4 times in a row.

I say boycott, let blake and wink play with themselves or self. Top 20 doesn't mean anything with a poor rep and no other managers participating.

There needs to be a comitee or something to approve and deny people for org ownership. Cause orgs effect the game immensily for every manager in the game. More bad orgs the worse the overall game product becomes. Being an org owner shouldn't be just something vip managers get to do but a privilege that is taken seriously.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1