KT EPL 1

Rambo

I can get another guy to fill up a spot if needed, but it would be my second fighter for this so you'd have to toss him at the other side of the bracket to Markus Remoreras. But only if not enough fighters fill up the remaining spots.

I can throw Ozzy on the other side too, which would leave us with 5 slots if nobody else steps up to replace our guys.

We need 7 more fighters to start this. If we can get 5 to step up soon, I can add Ozzy McKane and James has another guy we can throw in too.

We could start as early as end of first week or beginning of 2nd week of August.

We need 7 more fighters to start this. If we can get 5 to step up soon, I can add Ozzy McKane and James has another guy we can throw in too.

We could start as early as end of first week or beginning of 2nd week of August.

I can toss another guy in if needed.

I can toss another guy in if needed.

That'd get us down to needing 4 fighters.

Realistically, we could easily proceed with the fighters we had. I just really wanted to start it with 20 guys so we have 10 fights / full card for each event. Gonna debate just starting it as it is if it comes down to it.

Grand Prize (accepting donations and contributions as well to add to this)

$2,000,000 tycoon Cash Prize + VIP time

Runner Up will receive 500k

All other participants will receive 50K for completing season

If nobody else steps up within the next week, we're just gonna step on the gas and roll with whoever we have available.

Na, decline it. Jonah doesn't see who's meant for KT EPL or not. If everybody can be patient til this weekend I'll get it all organized with who we have now and get started.

I actually have been trying to come on here and look at the list so I don't send offers out to the guys waiting, I just get so excited seeing so much talent setting there I can't help myself! haha Won't happen again, can't promise but I'll do my best! haha