• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#21 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:37 PM

WOW, crazy win. Venum Tree Knee Dad is a monster and CFC HOF'er. To KO him is even more impressive, wow/

Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

Posted Image

#22 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:40 PM

WOW, crazy win. Venum Tree Knee Dad is a monster and CFC HOF'er. To KO him is even more impressive, wow/

Thanks. I was very happy with that win as well. He even topped that amazing win by his performance in his last fight.

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#23 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

I will post an interview with Hoi this weekend, talking about his last two fights, the sport and what is next.

• Guests

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:02 PM

👍

#25 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:02 AM

Interview with the one and only, the norwegian prodigy: 

14291980811949.jpg
         Fabian Hoi 

20120325031119synbeltnew.jpg

Nice to finally be able to speak to you again mr. Hoi ! I must say, it has been an amazing journey for you the last few months! What can you say about your ITFL experience? 

I fought at a weight division two divisions above what I should fight at and still did pretty decent. I can't say I was happy with some of the results obviously, but it is what it is. I'm glad that I am back at 145lbs now, the division where I belong and want to be the new king. 

Speaking about 145lbs, after ITFL you came back to Syn to honor your contract and would go on to win your first two by unanimous decision. Did those performances please you? 

I don't consider wins that aren't finishes wins, so no, not happy with those two fights. I was trying something else and altough it got me the wins, it's not what I like to do. 

After those wins, you were set up for a title eliminator against Venum Tree Knee Dad. What was going through your mind when you got the fight offer? 

Honestly?  I was thinking 'shit!!' .  Venum is a beast; amazing groundgame ( TWGC division one champion) and amazing chin. I knew it was going to be very difficult, but obviously signed as I am afraid of nobody. 

I guess you were very pleased with the result? 

Exactly ! I let him play his game and looked for the KO . In the third round I saw an opening and knocked him out with a nice counter punch. I became the first to KO him , something that made me very proud. 

And then you were set up against the monster that had been tearing apart the lower weight divisions for the last year, Lil Wayne.  What did you think of that? 

Well, I was pleased and most of all honored to be able to fight him. I knew it was going to be the thougest challenge of my life and my manager had to take multiple Daphalgans against headache while setting up a gameplan. But then again, the end result was so sweet that it didn't matter !

That is for sure! It's probably the most shocking result of the last year, as nobody had even been able to rock Lil Wayne at all during his career so far. Nobody expected you to go out there and knock him out cold, let alone in the first round. What a brutal performance ! 

I am very aware of how hard I can hit, but certainly doubted that I would be able to take out Lil Wayne like that. It's a  huge morale boost for me and a big morale hit for the top 145lbs fighters in the world. Not many are eager to fight me, that's for sure. 

Rumor has it that a certain legend was looking at the fight of you vs Lil Wayne as his next possible opponent, but now that he saw you destroy Lil Wayne, he is starting to back out of the possible fight. Can you confirm that rumor? 

Sadly enough I can confirm that rumor. I'm not sure if he has pulled out completely yet, but I know for sure that he said he would have to think about it. What seemed sure before the fight is now unsure. I guess he isn't eager to get KO'd as well, a shame , as I would love to fight him. 

I would love to see that fight as well mr. Hoi, that's for sure! What is going to be next for you now normally? 

I have my eyes set on a fight that takes place next week and I want the winner of that fight, but then again not sure if they will accept. Maybe the org owner has other plans for them, that is possible as well, altough lets be honest, everyone would want to see that fight ! 

Why don't you call them by their names? 

Because I am waiting to get confirmation from the org owner of them to know if I can fight the winner of them next. One of the fighters has said he would be willing to fight me, the other one is thinking about it ( read: 'scared' ) . 

What if in the end they don't let you fight the winner of them? 

Then I will fight Lil Wayne again and prove to the world once again that I am the hardest hitter at 145lbs. 

Very cool! I hope for you that you will get the winner of Hurmio vs D    . OOps, I wasn't allowed to say that I guess. Sorry man! Well , I hope you get to fight the winner of that fight as it would be a hugely anticipated fight and an extremely interesting one. 

Exactly! 

#26 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:32 AM

Hoi with the big win over Lil Wayne ! nice win sir but i must say i did not see that fight going your way but you pulled it off.

#27 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,055 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:01 PM

Must say I was expecting Lil Wayne to have his way with Hoi. Nice win Bjorn! Upset of the Year for me.

1376065122corporation4.png                     1452094593LuckyLiamsAcademy.png

#28 762x39

762x39

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:25 PM

Great win Hoi!! Good luck with the next one.

#29 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:53 AM

Thanks guys. I wasn't expecting to win either, let alone in that fashion! :D

The chances are pretty high that the rematch is next, so will be very interesting if that's the case.

#30 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:16 PM

Interview with the one and only, the norwegian prodigy: 
 [/fo nt]

[font=helvetica]14291980811949.jpg

Fabian Hoi 

After hearing that Donny and Hurmio will play together again, it's time to set up the direct rematch with the beast of the lower weight divisions, Lil Wayne. Me vs Lil Wayne 2 will take place in 8 days at Syn 422 and will be a very anticipated fight as nobody expected me to beat him, let alone by KO and now he has a chance to redeem himself.

Stay tuned and support the norwegian prodigy !

#31 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

NEWS FLASH :  HOI CALLS OUT DONNY AFTER RUMORS OF THE LEGEND RETIRING AFTER HIS NEXT FIGHT

14291980811949.jpg
Fabian Hoi

Good luck in your fight, but I hope it's not your last. You know I wanted to fight you after I KO'd Lil Wayne. Due to a rematch with Hurmio, I didn't get the fight. I respect you a lot, but honestly, I would criple you in less than 15minutes. Not meant disrespectful, just the truth. I don't even care if you lose or win your next fight, lets meet after it and I'll send you to the bahamas myself.

#Hoi #LetsDoThisShitFinallyOldMan

• Guests

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:42 PM

Jaun-Paul Fredrickson

14546806807891.png

#1 Welterweight 

6 fight win streak

last 3 fights sub of the night  Synchronicity

Undefeated under Dale Mac

All i hear is you call out other people you spoon fed hype pony. After i take the belt away from Kantaro Hoshino. Step up and ill rip your arm off. SYN still has fighters that want you.

#33 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:49 PM

Jaun-Paul Fredrickson

14546806807891.png

#1 Welterweight 

6 fight win streak

last 3 fights sub of the night  Synchronicity

Undefeated under Dale Mac

All i hear is you call out other people you spoon fed hype pony. After i take the belt away from Kantaro Hoshino. Step up and ill rip your arm off. SYN still has fighters that want you.

14291980811949.jpg
Fabian Hoi

Maybe you should try and call out the Syn champ at two division higher than you fight at too then if you think that all sounds fair and a good idea...? 

I am 145lbs fighter and max I will go to is 155lbs. 

I'm not interested in anyone but the top names, and you certainly aren't. Maybe you will be one day, but that day sure isn't now yet. 

If I win again against Lil Wayne, then I'll have my eyes on max 3 guys only, all legends. The one I want the most it the cripple old guy who has already booked his ticket to the Bahamas when he saw me KO Venum Tree Knee Dad and  Lil Wayne. 

• Guests

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:57 PM

14291980811949.jpg
Fabian Hoi

Maybe you should try and call out the Syn champ at two division higher than you fight at too then if you think that all sounds fair and a good idea...? 

I am 145lbs fighter and max I will go to is 155lbs. 

I'm not interested in anyone but the top names, and you certainly aren't. Maybe you will be one day, but that day sure isn't now yet. 

If I win again against Lil Wayne, then I'll have my eyes on max 3 guys only, all legends. The one I want the most it the cripple old guy who has already booked his ticket to the Bahamas when he saw me KO Venum Tree Knee Dad and  Lil Wayne. 

Jaun-Paul Fredrickson (217244)

14546806807891.png

I dont give a fuck about weight. ill start on the weight loss now and ill see you at 155lbs. ill wipe you out then the champ. Then ill take the 185lbs title. JPF going to take over SYN

#35 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 07:46 PM

Jaun-Paul Fredrickson (217244)

14546806807891.png

I dont give a fuck about weight. ill start on the weight loss now and ill see you at 155lbs. ill wipe you out then the champ. Then ill take the 185lbs title. JPF going to take over SYN

14291980811949.jpg

Fabian Hoi

You are a funny guy. Please try!

#36 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:08 AM

Both awesome fighters would love to see that matchup some day!
Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

Posted Image

#37 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:04 AM

Both awesome fighters would love to see that matchup some day!

HOnestly, even if I can beat Lil Wayne again, I still think Donny wouldn't be up for it. He'll want to enjoy sunshine in the Bahamas instead of getting hit in the face by Hoi, but who can blame him for that...?!

#38 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:47 AM

14291980811949.jpg
      Fabian Hoi

20150105221409gamma_zpsaad15630.png

After a much discussed trilogy with Lil Wayne, I was set up to fight another monster, Fernando Prado. The oddsmakers gave me zero chance again to win, but I don't give a fuck about their odds. I make my own odds and results by showing them what I am capable of evry single time. Prado was 22-2 coming into the fight with his only losses coming by decision. In the preview for the fight I was written off, no chance for me to win, but I said ' hahaha, you are wrong mr. writer' and boy did I ...!!

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is 5 rounds, for the featherweight championship of the world!

Introducing the champion to my left, fighting out of the red corner.
With a record of 22 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, fighting out of Las Vegas, Fernando Prado!
And introducing the challenger to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.
With a record of 21 wins, 7 losses and 1 draws, fighting out of New York, Fabian Hoi!
The judges for this bout are Frank Antenori, Percy O'Donnell and Jack Bonds.

round1.jpg
The bell rings for round one and we are underway! 
Prado thows a body kick. Hoi tries to catch it but that hurt him.
Hoi misses with a low kick. 
Prado misses the shot to the body.
Hoi missing with a left hand there. Prado was out of range so wasted energy throwing that one.
A head kick misses from Prado.
Hoi lands a pitter patter jab to the forehead of his opponent. 
Prado pushes Hoi away with a front kick. 
Good leg kick by Hoi there. It's the ones that make that thud noise that hurt and that was an almighty thud. 
Prado looks to have improved his striking defense since last time we saw him fight. 
Hoi throws a head kick that half lands. 
Prado gets caught by a big overhand right and goes down! Hoi gets on top of him and starts throwing some serious punches until the ref intervenes and stops the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:39 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Fabian Hoi!
Fabian Hoi is the new featherweight champion!

The first ever to finish Prado, and I didn't just finish him, I destroyed him! Nobody at this weight has the KO-power that I have, nobody! Granite chins and absolute legends have fallen at my feet because of it and I don't plan on stop knocking these beasts out anytime soon.

#39 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,369 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:24 AM

Congrats

#40 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:33 PM

Let's get it on with Dennis Page power vs power

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fabian, Hoi, Bjorn ODonnel, Syn, ITFL, The Stray Dogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users