Photo

Curtain Call: Tweedle Dee's final dance!

Syn SynCity Synchronicity ITFL EVO SydneyMMA Bawon AXF BDU Syndicate

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Wolf

Wolf

Red Belt

• Banned
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:21 PM

Good stuff Louie!! Good to see more people taking the time to write stuff like this

vbw8Ba.gif

Wolf is a fucking cheater

#22 JLP

JLP

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,141 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:22 PM

I've had a fighter enter into age/injury decline at 25. 

#23 shortfuse122829

shortfuse122829

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:22 PM

So far this thread has been a nice reminder of why I stay off the forum. Thank you Louie for taking the time to write this tribute to Dee. As always your dedication to keeping the game fun and interesting is appreciated.

I was hoping to see some discussion of fighter deterioration due to age and lifetime damage taken. Is that already being discussed in another thread? Have many other fighters reached a point where their skills are declining far faster than they are able to train to maintain?

I haven't really experienced that too much honestly. I know JLP had a bunch of guys who started de-popping early. A few of my older guys are already capped out and on the decline and are under 30 but they're not really losing a whole lot of skills overall, I just had so many skills at elite -- or probably like 140.1 that are de-popping to sens ++ because when I train a skill now it takes a little bit from everything else, but overall they're still at 77+%.

Some of the guys that I retired who were like 34-35 had maybe lost 1% to 1.5% overall from where their total skills were but they also had pretty iffy hiddens that I was tiring of and were retired more over that then the skills that I was losing

mrblack, on 13 November 2011 - 01:14 PM, said: i take the fights if i think i can win them and wont take them if i dont want to.

#24 HometownHero

HometownHero

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

yeah i have a guy at 28 depopping and it's frustrating

#25 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,536 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:16 AM

So far this thread has been a nice reminder of why I stay off the forum. Thank you Louie for taking the time to write this tribute to Dee. As always your dedication to keeping the game fun and interesting is appreciated.

I was hoping to see some discussion of fighter deterioration due to age and lifetime damage taken. Is that already being discussed in another thread? Have many other fighters reached a point where their skills are declining far faster than they are able to train to maintain?

congrads, Nice fight!

it's sad to watch them decline, but I got several that have been doing it for some time now. Some as early as 27 to 28, it's frustrating to take 2 real years to build a fighter to the top and you get only 6 months out of them before they are degrading so fast it's time to cut them.

#26 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:19 AM

Good job on the win samedi

• Guests

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:23 PM

Holy Crap!  Didn't see that coming.

Dee at 34 has had 57 fights and has taken 502 days of injuries, that is 8.81 per fight.  He is down 251 total points from his prime.  That is almost 10% of his total skills.  After a surprise victory I really hate to put him out to pasture.  But in the last 10 weeks he has gone from declining 3 points average per week to 4 points per week.  I am sad to say that he is done.  

#28 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:21 PM

Keep fighting untill you lose mate lol great career

#29 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,394 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:41 PM

I really enjoyed it and am grateful you came to me looking for help on it.  Glad you liked the final product and am very sorry to see Dee take his final bow

Posted Image

#30 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:47 AM

Holy Crap!  Didn't see that coming.

Dee at 34 has had 57 fights and has taken 502 days of injuries, that is 8.81 per fight.  He is down 251 total points from his prime.  That is almost 10% of his total skills.  After a surprise victory I really hate to put him out to pasture.  But in the last 10 weeks he has gone from declining 3 points average per week to 4 points per week.  I am sad to say that he is done.  

Shit Tweedle really did hit the depopping hard, i remember his skills as sens sens elite brown i believe at his peak (During the ITFL). Take him on a well earned trip to the Bahamas. 

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

#31 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:03 AM

Congrats on the win (and I hate to say it) but good call on retirement. It'll just be a toss of a coin to lose at this point if you keep fighting him and there's no sense in keeping a fighter like that. Slim to no chances at facing the elite of the division but he had a great career and that's what matters!

#32 xanax

xanax

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:49 AM

Congrats on going out with a healthy W!

fuck-you-o.gif

You got that medicine I need

Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please

#33 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 3,054 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:38 AM

Glad Dee went out with a W. Most guys aren't lucky enough to end their careers that way.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Syn, SynCity, Synchronicity, ITFL, EVO, SydneyMMA, Bawon, AXF, BDU, Syndicate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users