Photo

Alliance of the Year 2015

Of The Year

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

Poll: Alliance of the Year 2015 (104 member(s) have cast votes)

Alliance of the Year 2015

1. Convicted Inc (43 votes [41.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.35%

2. Voted The Cage Cartel (7 votes [6.73%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.73%

3. The Highland Network (3 votes [2.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.88%

4. Droogs: Ultraviolence (1 votes [0.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.96%

5. The Broken Halo Pride (6 votes [5.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

6. Voted Vendetta (9 votes [8.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.65%

7. Voted Legion of Doom (35 votes [33.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.65%

Vote

#21 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:56 PM

How you gonna take credit for a FORMER alliance member hitting #1 AFTER leaving your alliance. Reaching at it's finest and it's sad at that and if you're talking about Wolf as former LOD that didn't even happen in 2015 so taking credit for that is REALLY sad.

Pretty sure nominations (and votes) for your own alliance doesn't count but I guess if they were nominated by someone outside (unless you needed more than one nomination) then they should be up there.

I checked and they were nominated by someone who isn't in an alliance so they should be in the poll. What reason otherwise to set up nomination threads and then leave one out... ? They were nominated by someone from outside their alliance so should be on this list.

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#22 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

One of those Gwad hit #1 within a week from leaving and yes, Wolf was part of the LOD. Even if you remove both of those from this debate, that is still 2 more than anyone else has had in the past year. Anyway, i did mention above that 2 of them were ex-members, i was simply stating a fact, so i am not sure what you are talking about.

What i was debating is why are we not part of this poll, we had 3 nominations and one was not from LOD.

He does have a point, I do believe they were nominated but that thread is such a shit storm I have no clue what is going on. I don't think Grant can make an addition but a mod can easily remove and put up another poll or grant can if he is on. 

As far as new number ones go, if you remove those two then Vendetta would also have two new #1 managers.

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

#23 762x39

762x39

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

I dont really see were it matters, everyone on here knows Convicted has the best managers. No way any alliance tops them at this time. The only reason why I voted Vendetta is to show support for the hard work they have all put in. I knew voting that Convicted has the best managers and assumed they would win, so I couldn't see giving them another vote.

The point to my post is why bother adding LOD now? They do not have the managers Convicted has, yes they have some great managers, and I really like a few of them. So not trying to disrespect them, but if they are added they will win from their votes alone. So if they are added, the rules for all voting should be changed so you can not vote for yourself, your fighter, your ORG,  or your alliance in this case.

#24 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,023 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:27 PM

Added LOD

1376065122corporation4.png                     1452094593LuckyLiamsAcademy.png

#25 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,685 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:27 PM

The guy from outside their alliance, Jmcrary, was a former member and it is my fault I didn't check to see if he had left them or not. Added them into the poll now.

1482792032image.jpg

The Six Musketeers

5x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep '17) // 1x Division 2 (Jan '17) // Division 3 (Dec '16) // Division 4 (Nov '16) champs

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.giflaughter.gif

"Darkness Extracts People, Regressing Every Single Soul, Illness Of Nature"

#26 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:46 PM

Don't think it makes a diffrence Convicted have been excellent thus year

#27 umbridge1991

umbridge1991

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:36 AM

How people can say LOD is a joke is outrageous! Since starting this game within a week i was messaged by Mentor Corleone and haven't been alone since. No matter what question i have asked anyone in the alliance i have been helped and everyone has been nothing but polite and kind and more than happy to help! LOD help the newbies more than anyone and aint that whats very important to this game! Getting new blood into the game is one of the biggest things for this game so why criticise a alliance which goes well out of their own way to help newbies find there feet and run a more than helpful forum for newbies so they dont get bored and quit after a month is beyond me! If it wasnt for the help from Lod and another person not within LOD i wouldn't be on this game. I will never leave LOD and they should of been in the poll from day one in my opinion!

#28 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:MMA, NFL, Anime, Feeding the Dark Passenger.

I am the Pope of Hype. Hype's voice on Earth. I am here to preach the hype.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:42 AM

One of those Gwad hit #1 within a week from leaving and yes, Wolf was part of the LOD. Even if you remove both of those from this debate, that is still 2 more than anyone else has had in the past year. Anyway, i did mention above that 2 of them were ex-members, i was simply stating a fact, so i am not sure what you are talking about.

What i was debating is why are we not part of this poll, we had 3 nominations and one was not from LOD.

This is the second time you have used the former manager argument when talking about LOD accomplishments so no reason for you to pretend you stated it for any other purpose. Before it was just Grady in the nominations thread when talking up LOD and now that Wolf has hit No. 1 you mentioned him in a light that somehow counts towards LOD's achievements. Wolf hasn't been in LOD since 2014, whether it's a fact or not they were former LOD you were using them to pad your pro LOD for Alliance of the year argument. If I hit the #1 spot in 2016 am I going to be added into LOD accomplishments, it may be a fact Grady and Wolf were in LOD at one point but they weren't in LOD when the hit #1 so I don't see why it needed to mentioned at all unless you're using it for your agenda. I did not mean for this to turn into a paragraph so sorry for the long read everyone. Also, as Dino said if you remove those two managers from the debate, then Vendetta has 2 and LOD has 2 so it's not 2 more than anyone else.

Also, there is no debate about it, LOD should of been on the poll and now is so everything is square on that front. I did not realize jmcray wasn't in LOD anymore either until pointed out.

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

#29 gwad12345

gwad12345

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:04 AM

Just for the record Vendetta had 3 managers hit number 1 manager this year (while at the same time being in the alliance) . Wolf, Igor and I. Thats more than LOD and either equals or trumps Convicted, I can't recall.

Convicted is still the number 1 alliance, no doubt, just wanted to clear that up because people were forgetting Igor.

#30 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:MMA, NFL, Anime, Feeding the Dark Passenger.

I am the Pope of Hype. Hype's voice on Earth. I am here to preach the hype.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:14 AM

Just for the record Vendetta had 3 managers hit number 1 manager this year (while at the same time being in the alliance) . Wolf, Igor and I. Thats more than LOD and either equals or trumps Convicted, I can't recall.

Convicted is still the number 1 alliance, no doubt, just wanted to clear that up because people were forgetting Igor.

I forgot about Joonas... I feel shamed.

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

#31 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:31 PM

LOD have to vote for themselves

Damn I added in 3 crying with laughter emojis but the forums doesnt allow them

giphy.gif

#32 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

LOD have to vote for themselves

Damn I added in 3 crying with laughter emojis but the forums doesnt allow them

And heres me ripping my own arm off to avoid spamming people to "Check out the awards and vote fairly" haha.

1428187949Logonew2.gif

MMA Tycoon's best age restricted organisation.

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#33 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,290 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

Is there anyone not from LOD who have voted for them to win?

Tournaments Hosted:

tournaments1.png

Tournaments Hosting:

UFC_Wallpaper_Free_Download.pngsurv1_1.gif

CHECK THE BLOODY OP, SON!

#34 Scully

Scully

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:40 PM

done

#35 PJbullet

PJbullet

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Graphics, MMA, Hockey, Manager games (MMA Tycoon, Powerplay Manager and more).
  • Manager Profile

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:46 PM

Here we go again guys. LOD deserves to be on the list and I say that while never being a member. 1 or 2 peoples deeds can not represent everyone. There are some managers in LOD that I like and respect. GBK said it was an error that they were not on the list and he fixed it. Even if they don't win, being nominated and being one of the contenders for the award, means that someone recognized their contribution to the game. It is a win within itself. It is so depressing to see people arguing about this. If you don't like them, simply don't vote for them. Again, good luck to all of the contestants and great job in handling this GBK.

1416231501logo%20.png     

Don't do better. Do Good!!

#36 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:06 PM

I said new #1 managers, Igor got there last year did he not when he overtook Mannetosen? This year I think it has been just me and Templeton for Convicted, but then again I think if you take the days that people have been #1 it would be Me then Bowser for at least 9 months of the year between us. 

#37 gwad12345

gwad12345

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:35 PM

I said new #1 managers, Igor got there last year did he not when he overtook Mannetosen? This year I think it has been just me and Templeton for Convicted, but then again I think if you take the days that people have been #1 it would be Me then Bowser for at least 9 months of the year between us. 

Yea I think he got to number 1 last year for the first time. I was just talking about people who got to number 1 at some point or another over the course of this year whether it was their first time or not.

#38 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:47 PM

Yea I think he got to number 1 last year for the first time. I was just talking about people who got to number 1 at some point or another over the course of this year whether it was their first time or not.

Then it would be Vendetta with 3, LOD had 2, Convicted had 2, BHP had one, Steel Penn had one and so did the Highland Network. I think that is everyone.

#39 gwad12345

gwad12345

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:52 PM

Then it would be Vendetta with 3, LOD had 2, Convicted had 2, BHP had one, Steel Penn had one and so did the Highland Network. I think that is everyone.

Polish team or whatever it is called had one and whatever slimy organization Moyses is a part of had one too.

#40 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:04 PM

Polish team or whatever it is called had one and whatever slimy organization Moyses is a part of had one too.

I forgot about Michael Knight, and yeah the Goonies. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Of The Year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users