First free agent

bergeroo

Picked up my first free agent. 22, good skills but no hype

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=304734

Never had a fighter like this so far so not sure what to do.

1. What sort of org should I sign him with and how often should I fight him?

2. As a new player should I be looking to make the most money with him, or should I be looking to pick up hype and build him up?

3. How much sparring a week should be be doing and then should I pick one extra skill to train at a time?

• Upvote 1

Find a 300 ID org for him. Fight every three weeks or so.

Work on his striking defence, punching and clinch I would say (not easy to tell without seeing his stats - but don't post them here!)

Have some fun with him, if he earns good money you could look to launder it down the line.

Finally, don't get too attached to him, he looks like he might have a suspect chin.

• Upvote 1

i would sack him since he was created as a 20 year old.Miss 2 years of good training .The odds of him hitting his peak or top of the game is super slim indeed.

Here a better one and u have a good chance of picking up pop granite chin and was release because he manager quite the game .He lost 1 year of training but if learning any good at 19 he still can become a decent fighter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=319195

• Upvote 1

Interesting fighter thanks. I might fire one of my other guys and try and pick him up.

The thing is I guess is that I'm not VIP and I don't want to have all project type fighters as I only get 4 non island. I thought it was kinda cool I picked up the other guy as he is far trained and older, even though he has no hype, so that's some different orgs I can join instead of 320k restricted ones. At the very least I can earn some cash with him to pay for the training of my younger fighters.

i would sack him since he was created as a 20 year old.Miss 2 years of good training .The odds of him hitting his peak or top of the game is super slim indeed.

Here a better one and u have a good chance of picking up pop granite chin and was release because he manager quite the game .He lost 1 year of training but if learning any good at 19 he still can become a decent fighter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=319195

• Upvote 1

Find a 300 ID org for him. Fight every three weeks or so.

Work on his striking defence, punching and clinch I would say (not easy to tell without seeing his stats - but don't post them here!)

Have some fun with him, if he earns good money you could look to launder it down the line.

Finally, don't get too attached to him, he looks like he might have a suspect chin.

I guess I will fight him a few fights, earn some money and see what happens. Thanks for the advice. I hope he doesn't have a bad chin after all, but yeah there must be a reason why his original owned let him go!

FA picks are great for new players. Go after an older guy with good skills and learn to fight with skilled fighters. Not 22year olds, but look for guys between 30-36 with a good chin. Then try different tactics and learn the game step by step.

Vlad the Impaler was that fighter for me. He allowed me to fight top managers in elite orgs while still being a noob manager.