MMA Tycoon Episode 7: It's been a long time coming!

markyosullivan

haven't listened to this yet, keep forgetting my headphones at work..

I used to hide my phone from her view until she thought I was texting other girls, so I had to show her mmatycoon - I wish I just told her I was messaging other girls instead, the embarrassment was not worth it lol

LMAO. Very similar experience.

LMAO. Very similar experience.

I've experienced "the big reveal" as well after hiding it for so long and having to prove I wasn't secretly talking to some skank. I almost think some skank would of been easier.

Oh wait, all skanks are easy.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/fdca69e0a031efb0dca1a9ffc1218ad8/tumblr_nihreonyV61tig7qho1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

haven't listened to this yet, keep forgetting my headphones at work..

I used to hide my phone from her view until she thought I was texting other girls, so I had to show her mmatycoon - I wish I just told her I was messaging other girls instead, the embarrassment was not worth it lol

Oh man, remember when the first image on the site was that kinda homoerotic looking picture.

So when I logged in at work or something, had to be like lightning fast.

tits.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh man, remember when the first image on the site was that kinda homoerotic looking picture.

So when I logged in at work or something, had to be like lightning fast.

tits.jpg

tbh the thing she found most laughable were my fighter names at the time... shit like Fritz Wolfcock, Mohamed Jafar Bin Al Aziz etc... the human brain is a crazy thing.

I'm glad that the podcast is back.. With stuff like Twitch and Youtube Gaming, maybe a livestream in the future? :D

A livedtream pf changing your fighters clothes. Or setting sliders. Or booking flights.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...