Few questions... Thanks in advance!

JuiceBox

Okay so I just recently came back and started up a gym with some fighters in the hopes of training them up for awhile and then fighting them, making a long term investment, etc. However when I started making the first batch I did a few 16 year olds and I happened to be very intoxicated so on the first one I created I don't think I checked any of the hiddens or picked an avatar etc. I did spend all the points. My question is, are the +30s wasted or did the game automatically choose them for me?

Another question is about training. If I have a few free agents I picked up that have let's say have Sensational in a secondary and I train them in let's say striking defense, will my other newly created fighters gain skill more quickly if I have them do the session with the free agents? Or does anyone no matter what skill diminish the training if it's more than 1?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure on the hiddens if you didn't pick them, not sure you can even create a fighter without picking them. Someone else will need to confirm.

1 on 1 is better then 2 on 1 with coaches, so better to just do 1 on 1 sessions

http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/a/aa/Fighters_per_session.jpg

While you might get less of a penalty with adding a high skilled fighter as then 2nd fighter using the coach, the shaded area shows you will lose some gain doing so.