GoFundMe - Dog Emergency Crisis

Rambo

Thanks JaySwift. It's very much appreciated.

Tell that Darren Harkley asshole to fuck himself on your go fundme page, Fucking asshole, has no empathy or understanding that Blue is your family.

yeah fuck that guy. Some of the negative shit I've read is frustrating.

• Upvote 2

Tell that Darren Harkley asshole to fuck himself on your go fundme page, Fucking asshole, has no empathy or understanding that Blue is your family.

He's just one of those people that can't see that people have actual connections to their pets and see them as family.

Best thing is to ignore the negative people and just keep working. Doesn't look to me like if she is able to get this done then her quality of life will be terrible, so if you can get it done then go for it.

• Upvote 1

Fuck the negative people man, Blue will know how loved she is when she comes home to her Daddy and family, that's all that matters, she is your family, and to me my dogs are more important than some random person, I don't care if that makes me sound like an asshole but my family, animals included come first.

• Downvote 1

Fuck your dogs, i only fund for cats.

This shit made me laugh, don't downvote the man.

I had to put my cat down 2 months ago from suspected cancer, because i couldnt afford the surgery. Which i was informed would probably be fruitless anyway, because his blood levels were all fucked up and wouldnt survive the process.... go figure.

Feeling for you Karter, you raised a strong lass indeed, those are some serious looking injuries!

Im glad you're a big enough man to commit fully, to helping your 4 legged friend in her time of need.

Its not a lot but can send $50 on paypal your way in a couple days time, and another $50 2 weeks later.

Wishing a speedy recovery to Blue..

• Upvote 1

This shit made me laugh, don't downvote the man.

I had to put my cat down 2 months ago from suspected cancer, because i couldnt afford the surgery. Which i was informed would probably be fruitless anyway, because his blood levels were all fucked up and wouldnt survive the process.... go figure.

Feeling for you Karter, you raised a strong lass indeed, those are some serious looking injuries!

Im glad you're a big enough man to commit fully, to helping your 4 legged friend in her time of need.

Its not a lot but can send $50 on paypal your way in a couple days time, and another $50 2 weeks later.

Wishing a speedy recovery to Blue..

appreciate it and sorry to hear about the cats. personally I'm allergic but I think they're kind of cool in their ninja-like way.

hey man, no donations are necessary. I appreciate the thought.

I've solved my vet bill issue by arranging an agreement with the owner of SVS. They know I'm good for it because of my history there and the payments that have been made in the past, so we arranged a type of payment plan with them as far as any emergency vet bills go. Granted, this doesn't apply to rehabilitation but any emergencies will be taken care of.

Pretty much was in panic mode. Paid 5k when I walked in there, 3 days later paid 7k, and was being told 20k-30k more would get sunk into it. A few grand is one thing, but when you see savings at 0.00 literally empty, and you don't know wtf you can legally do to come up with the money to cover future vet bills, desperation mode kicked in. somebody suggested a gofundme and I went for it having no other immediate options on the table.

I appreciate all the shares, I appreciate the donations, but like I said, I worked out an arrangement and the emergency will be taken care of. I'm still broke lol, got rent and all kinds of things, but a few grand isn't impossible and I have a week or two to manage, so please no more donations needed. if you look around you can find all sort of desperate people who are in dire emergency situations and could use the funding.

looking forward to repaying all of our debts asap. At the latest, December of this year but really shouldn't take that long.

Blue is doing a lot better. She's healing, red blood cell count is in the mid-20 % so it's progressing. Still swollen, but she's good and recovering.

• Upvote 3

appreciate it and sorry to hear about the cats. personally I'm allergic but I think they're kind of cool in their ninja-like way.

hey man, no donations are necessary. I appreciate the thought.

I've solved my vet bill issue by arranging an agreement with the owner of SVS. They know I'm good for it because of my history there and the payments that have been made in the past, so we arranged a type of payment plan with them as far as any emergency vet bills go. Granted, this doesn't apply to rehabilitation but any emergencies will be taken care of.

Pretty much was in panic mode. Paid 5k when I walked in there, 3 days later paid 7k, and was being told 20k-30k more would get sunk into it. A few grand is one thing, but when you see savings at 0.00 literally empty, and you don't know wtf you can legally do to come up with the money to cover future vet bills, desperation mode kicked in. somebody suggested a gofundme and I went for it having no other immediate options on the table.

I appreciate all the shares, I appreciate the donations, but like I said, I worked out an arrangement and the emergency will be taken care of. I'm still broke lol, got rent and all kinds of things, but a few grand isn't impossible and I have a week or two to manage, so please no more donations needed. if you look around you can find all sort of desperate people who are in dire emergency situations and could use the funding.

looking forward to repaying all of our debts asap. At the latest, December of this year but really shouldn't take that long.

Blue is doing a lot better. She's healing, red blood cell count is in the mid-20 % so it's progressing. Still swollen, but she's good and recovering.

Good to hear man on both ordeals her getting better and getting it set to help on paying off -- I love my dogs man always have, one person know this very well pureevil -- not sure if told you what PBR stands for or not but will understand when I do tell you, lol -- pureevil knows and cap (tycobb) knew

pic of one of my dogs of 16 yrs -- i lost him while i was in hospital from bad wreck, they called and had my family show up to say their goodbyes cause they didnt think i was going to make it through the night, that night he died in his sleep and i ended up pulling through (felt he took my place) -- they couldn't even tell me he died cause they knew it was gonna kill me, i didn't know till like 7 months later the day before getting released to come home and they finally broke down and told me -- first thing i did when got better was get him tatted on my forearm, his name was Jughead

http://i66.tinypic.com/91i0dt.jpg

pureevil wants to buy one of my ar10's if sell it gonna donate some, i know you say you got it and thats awesome but finding someone that cares about their pets as much as me is hard to find and gotta respect that -- i been to court over them many times, jail over them few times and have even fucked some people up over them

• Upvote 2

$20.00 donated - it's not much but every little helps I guess - all the best and hope Blue recovers quickly!

I also shared to my 1000+ Facebook friends

PS - Oh and don't worry about paying back, I've not got a dog but would love one one day and can imagine how close you get to your pets, our cat Casper got cancer and we spent a similar amount on Caemotherapy

Fuck anyone who has anything negative to say about this thread. PayPal - You've sent $50.00 to CKeppelrun@gmail.com

Fuck anyone who has anything negative to say about this thread. PayPal - You've sent $50.00 to CKeppelrun@gmail.com

thanks amigo. you'll receive a return by dec.

damn dude, that's rough. hope your dogs get healthy soon.

she's recovering. I can bring her home but gotta bring her in every morning for bandage change and wound treatment. still not healed it's gonna be a really long process but it's looking positive. vet did a real good job saving her and taking care of her.

• Upvote 4

Did your total bill go up by much? Glad to hear it's positive signs for her going forward, hopefully no bumps in the road for her recovery

define by much... I owe them a good amount of money but I worked out a payment plan/schedule so finances for vet bills aren't an issue because they know I'll pay rest of it off in December when I receive first installment from return on investment.

if by much you mean double initial what was posted, no not yet, but it's getting there.

thanks amigo. you'll receive a return by dec.

she's recovering. I can bring her home but gotta bring her in every morning for bandage change and wound treatment. still not healed it's gonna be a really long process but it's looking positive. vet did a real good job saving her and taking care of her.

If you can repay me, just send 1 Litecoin my way on Coinbase.com Send it to - Info@SteelPenn.com just like Paypal.

• 3 months later...

Ok.. So I got to revive this thread and organize who donated what.

It's payback time. It'll take a few weeks but I can start knocking out some of them now. So anybody who wants their donation repaid directly, please PM me if you see this before I get to you... or I'll PM you.

If somebody doesn't reply or doesn't want it back, I'll just add it to the donation box for the charity I'll be sending it to. I'll provide a screen shot or some shit of the charity/donation when it's made.

Ok.. So I got to revive this thread and organize who donated what.

It's payback time. It'll take a few weeks but I can start knocking out some of them now. So anybody who wants their donation repaid directly, please PM me if you see this before I get to you... or I'll PM you.

If somebody doesn't reply or doesn't want it back, I'll just add it to the donation box for the charity I'll be sending it to. I'll provide a screen shot or some shit of the charity/donation when it's made.

How is Blue? Did she make a full recovery?

How is Blue? Did she make a full recovery?

Yeah she's good. For the most part great recovery. She can use her leg. Mentally I think she's a bit more aggressive, maybe some type of PTSD but it's good to have all that nonsense behind us.

just want to start getting people paid back before go awol or inactive or anything like that.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...