Attacked

It's possible to knock out multiple people without breaking your hand, damaging (bruising/swelling/etc) your knuckles, or having blood on them. Probably rare for most but to say it's impossible isn't correct.

Usually when you knock somebody out it's because you hit their chin (or in really rare cases, temple). Persons jaw goes one way, brain gets 'stabbed', they fall down. Your hand won't have any blood on it from that unless they were bleeding already or their mouth was open or something and you hit a tooth.

anyway, humors probably beat up a bunch of 14 year old Latvian street urchins.

Well you explain that to JLP he thinks if you hit some one you need to put stitches on your hand. I tried to explain him that is very rare to have cut your knuckles if you hit in the chin but he doesnt believe me for a reason I cant really explain.

I'm curious what combos you were throwing; what was your SHIG at? Did you go counter damage? What would you say their TotT would say?

No just right cross and left straight.

Well you explain that to JLP he thinks if you hit some one you need to put stitches on your hand. I tried to explain him that is very rare to have cut your knuckles if you hit in the chin but he doesnt believe me for a reason I cant really explain.

You have reading comprehension issues as well as being a liar.

You get that video yet? I cant wait to see it.

You have reading comprehension issues as well as being a liar.

You get that video yet? I cant wait to see it.

I will go there tomorrow after work and see if they can help me out with it.

• Upvote 2

Yesterday was attacked by 4 mugs who wanted to rob me. It was my friends birthday and we where drinking a little so after few liters of vodka we decided to hit the slot machines in one of the local places what people would call not so good.
Went it had some beers and lost all money in slot machines of course. After like 3 hours I decided t go home because I was out of the money and so drunk I could barely walk or see. When I left I noticed few guys where looking at me weirdly but because I was so drunk I decided to still go home alone rather than with others who where with me (we had 5 people in our group).
I started to walk home and after like 2-3 minutes these mugs got up up with me and of them tried to him me right away but I ducked his punch and knocked him down with 2-3 punch combination. Others of course attacked me also after than and one of them busted up my noise a little. After few seconds of scramble 3 of them where on the ground laid out but the last guy probably didnt want to be there with me so he started to scream at me that he will kill me and he has a knife. I had no clue he really had a knife and didnt want nothing to do with them so I decided just to run away.

Now I just woke and my head hurts bad probably they hit me more than once and my noise is busted up a little. There is a picture I took few minute after I did run away from them. And be safe if you out with your friends drinking a lot of shitty people around these days good I had some MMA and Karate training under my belt and was able to defend myself.

http://i.imgur.com/9jZN9CN.jpg

Update - 26.02.2017.

Today I woke up and didnt feel my self very well. My nose wasnt feeling very good and my hand was swollen up a lot so I decided to visit the doctor. Good news is that my nose is well but my some part of my hand has been broken and it seems I will have to go to fix it and have a gypsum for a 3 weeks.
There you go guys a little day out with my friends celebrating birthday now has turned my life upside down for few weeks. I would recommend you guys to drink responsibly so you dont get in any trouble and dont have to miss your day to day life for few weeks just because of a few mugs who wants to rob you.
There is a X-ray picture I took today at doctors office.
http://i.imgur.com/4fKqAI5.jpg

Im betting it was a GIRL whooped that ass....LOL

• Downvote 2

Nobody mugs crazy homeless people. Next time you walk home alone make sure you cover your backside with peanutbutter and your fingers. On the walk home lick your fingers and keep saying outloud taste like shit looks like peanutbutter. If they get close offer them a lick... Im sure youll be ok.

oh damn! Thats even funnier!

UPDATE - 27.02.2017.

Today before work I decided to visit that place. Its like a slot machine type of place but I go there to drink beer with friends time to time so I know security and bartenders a little. I asked them if they could check the video footage and give me if they have anything recorded.
They had it recorded but the problem was they could not transfer it to me from that computer but did capture it with their phone. Of course as you can see the quality is pretty bad because of the poor cameras, night time and of course phone footage but you can get the main point of what I was talking about.
As you can see the the first guy attacks me and I duck down and land punch on him and he falls on his ass (You need to look really closely to see he falling because the video is very dark but he is there and you will see if you take a good look). Then the second two attacks me and we have little shuffle for few seconds when they also go down. The last guy is on the far right in the video but you cant really see them because of the darkness that is there but he as I said before he started to yell something about a knife so I decided to run away.
  • Upvote 2

You have a smear thats not on your knuckle. Also the blood dripped from your nose into your eye first and then makes a 90 degree turn down your face. That shows that you laid on the ground for a while after the cut first happened. You're full of shit.

Good thing we have Dexter on the case!

• Upvote 1

He "stubbed his toe getting out of the shower. After talking about his experience to an MMA radio show, the popular opinion is that he's a bit dim but in a loveable way."

JLP just messaged that he doesnt believe your fighter. He needs a video footage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought there was 4 mugs, now only 3? There's no background noise on that video at all either, almost like it was from an actual security camera and not from a phone recording footage from a security camera screen. Or were you in a vacuum during said phone recording? Because that would explain the noise issue. And also make a ton of sense.

• Upvote 1

I thought there was 4 mugs, now only 3? There's no background noise on that video at all either, almost like it was from an actual security camera and not from a phone recording footage from a security camera screen. Or were you in a vacuum during said phone recording? Because that would explain the noise issue. And also make a ton of sense.

I started to walk home and after like 2-3 minutes these mugs got up up with me and of them tried to him me right away but I ducked his punch and knocked him down with 2-3 punch combination. Others of course attacked me also after than and one of them busted up my noise a little. After few seconds of scramble 3 of them where on the ground laid out but the last guy probably didnt want to be there with me so he started to scream at me that he will kill me and he has a knife. I had no clue he really had a knife and didnt want nothing to do with them so I decided just to run away.

These are copied words from my main post. They where 4 but I had to fight only 3 of them. Last guy didnt attack but screamed something about knife and I did run away. You can see all my posts I have never said different from start to end and you can see the same on the video.

About the sound I have no clue the security guy from that slot machine place recorded it and sent me as messaged. I have no clue how its recorded or what happens there I cant access their security rooms or anything on those lines I am happy with what he gave me and that is what it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UPDATE - 27.02.2017.

Today before work I decided to visit that place. Its like a slot machine type of place but I go there to drink beer with friends time to time so I know security and bartenders a little. I asked them if they could check the video footage and give me if they have anything recorded.
They had it recorded but the problem was they could not transfer it to me from that computer but did capture it with their phone. Of course as you can see the quality is pretty bad because of the poor cameras, night time and of course phone footage but you can get the main point of what I was talking about.
As you can see the the first guy attacks me and I duck down and land punch on him and he falls on his ass (You need to look really closely to see he falling because the video is very dark but he is there and you will see if you take a good look). Then the second two attacks me and we have little shuffle for few seconds when they also go down. The last guy is on the far right in the video but you cant really see them because of the darkness that is there but he as I said before he started to yell something about a knife so I decided to run away.

That video is so not what you described.

Why did you not mention them getting out of the car?

There are only three guys.

The first guy to fall down is knocked down by one of his buddies, not the lone guy. Definitely not a three punch combo.

The lone guy's offense is mostly catching kicks and tipping people over. I didnt see a single combo thrown. Definitely nothing that would result in a broken knuckle.

The lone guy has a light colored patch/writing/emblem or something that is pretty distinct on his hat. The camera catches it multiple times. Your hat in the picture you claim to have taken immediately after the brawl is a solid black hat.

• Upvote 1

That video is so not what you described.

Why did you not mention them getting out of the car?

There are only three guys.

The first guy to fall down is knocked down by one of his buddies, not the lone guy. Definitely not a three punch combo.

The lone guy's offense is mostly catching kicks and tipping people over. I didnt see a single combo thrown. Definitely nothing that would result in a broken knuckle.

The lone guy has a light colored patch/writing/emblem or something that is pretty distinct on his hat. The camera catches it multiple times. Your hat in the picture you claim to have taken immediately after the brawl is a solid black hat.

1. I dont know if they got out of the car or not. I walked by that car and they did run up to me. Looking back at all of it it looks like the guy opens doors or check something so I assume maybe I bumped in to the car or they did think I bumped in to it and tried to attack me because of that. And as you can see all of them are on the right side of the car so how its possible they all got out of it on the same way? If all of them got out of the car some one woule be behind me because would have to walk around the car.

2. There where 4 guys but I had to fight 3 as I have said it 25 times already. The last guy was standing on the side and screamed about knife or something like that. You cant really see him because of the dark right side of the video but he is there like 2-3 meters away from me.

3. I said it was 2-3 punch combos and I already did explain it was actually two. There I already said it in these thread before. You can see on the video I duck down and throw a punch and once I come back I land another one where the guy goes down.

No just right cross and left straight.

4. Like I said the combo was only what I landed to the first guy others where more a few second scramble where they did get to the ground what I also allready said few times before.

After few seconds of scramble 3 of them where on the ground laid out but the last guy probably didnt want to be there with me so he started to scream at me that he will kill me and he has a knife. I had no clue he really had a knife and didnt want nothing to do with them so I decided just to run away.

5. I dont know what is that on the hat. I have solid black hat but its possible its something from my face or mouth maybe a blood from my nose I have no clue.
Also I have to mention as you can see on the picture I was pretty drunk and its possible that after a liter of vodka I dont remeber everything perfectly what happened there.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1