Fantasy Baseball

Silverspoon1996

Head to head is more fun. Easier to trash talk. I would like to at least have a few more then 8 people though. 10-12 would be solid.

Agreed. But lets make sure we limit it to 12. With more than 12 someone will wind up getting stuck having to start some cubs.

Chris Sale.......but that's it.

Actually I like some of the moves they've made this season. That 3B Davidson should be decent and the CF Eaton seems like he'll be a hard nosed leadoff guy. Throw in the 1B they signed from Cuba and who knows. I honestly think that the Sox underachieved last year and the correct answer is somewhere around .500. Granted they will also lead the world in strikeouts (batting).

Actually I like some of the moves they've made this season. That 3B Davidson should be decent and the CF Eaton seems like he'll be a hard nosed leadoff guy. Throw in the 1B they signed from Cuba and who knows. I honestly think that the Sox underachieved last year and the correct answer is somewhere around .500. Granted they will also lead the world in strikeouts (batting).

Having watched Davidson and Eaton (especially Eaton) in person..........trust me, you guys definitely got a steal. Eaton can run for days and doesn't try to hit home runs. He has an absolute cannon of an arm. Davidson is still a work in progress, but give him time to adjust to major league pitching and he will probably average .270-.280 with 25+ HRs a year. The guy from Cuba is the toss up.

Anyone here also participate in a fantasy baseball league??

I am a huge baseball fan, pretty much all I do is watch MMA, and Baseball, I follow baseball in the off season.

I currently am down to running a keeper fantasy baseball league that has been running for 6 years straight. I just had to step away from another one that I was in for over 11 years. New faces new rules, lost interest pretty sad cause I won the first 3 years of that league.

Huge Mets fan...used to have a partial season ticket plan.

I am in two fantasy baseball league one of which will be going into its 28th year this year...

Huge Mets fan...used to have a partial season ticket plan.

I am in two fantasy baseball league one of which will be going into its 28th year this year...

Well LT if you ever want an update on the Mets AAA team, let me know. I plan on going to a lot of their games this season.

how many people do we have? Als yahoo is fine with me.

Last I saw I think we had 8... Ideally would like to get it to 10 or 12 maximum. When we get a couple more people ok with yahoo then Ill go create the league.

I don't mind Yahoo or ESPN. I have played fantasy leagues on both, so either one is fine with me.

OK... so we have 3 yahoo "votes" and 2 espn "votes". How about the other managers who indicated interest?

BTW, I counted the either as 1 for each.

I'm thinking we might want to think about starting a forum page for the people that may not check all of the forum pages (that way it shows up on the News & Events page)

Good point. I made a new thread for the official "league thread" and settled on a 50k signup fee. If that's cool with you post your interest in the other thread and I'll officially add you to the league list. If you've indicated your interest here already, please re-indicate the interest over in the other thread. I am requesting that because when we originally were discussing this as an idea there was no signup fee to play... but i figure with the signup fee we may get more interest.

Here is the other thread : http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41468

• Upvote 1