WKBC 145 360k ID WORLD TOURNAMENT PBP THREAD

blazinguy

If he wins is fare and square tho. Just top managers competition, same date creation, 18yo.

Imho him fighting at his own org looks worse than this (even tho I dont think he does it to cherry pick, but because lack of rooster)

Just tryna make my claim to one of the top KT managers in the game, got some great opposition in the tourny.

and yeah that is a personal downfall, that began when Rio Heros closed and I didn't like new management and wanted a kickboxing home for my guys, so figured i'd take on the challenge. I will be changing that shortly as I wish to send quite a few of my guys to AKT for the cream of the crop KT, I'll try get some trades if possible, but that's all a convo for another time.

• 2 weeks later...

well alright!!! it's that time of the of the week again!

Hope everyone's good to go tonight and made sure to recover energy before tonight.

The fights are getting more serious now and our competitors have grown since we've began, this is where the points start to matter as we willl start to see people secure their spots in the playoffs, those behind on points may have to hail mary slider some fights n try get that 1st round finish for the maximum 5 points.

After tonight we will have to 2 more rounds to finalize our points, best of luck everyone!!!!

Well the 4th round is over and it looks like 7 spots are potentially taken, unless some crazy shit happens in the final 2 qualifier rounds.

Points have been updated.

Hey mate, am I missing something or have you not updated the points? Says I'm on 4 points but after four fights I think I should be on 9? (1 loss = 0, 2 decisions = 2 (4) and one first round KO = 5 (9)?

Hey mate, am I missing something or have you not updated the points? Says I'm on 4 points but after four fights I think I should be on 9? (1 loss = 0, 2 decisions = 2 (4) and one first round KO = 5 (9)?

He updated on page 1, it shows you at 9. He didnt update the one above on this page.

The guy I am supposed to fight still hasn't accepted and hasn't logged in since the 8th. Hopefully he does, but if not how does that work?

Has your opponent accepted yet? I haven't really planned for such circumstances if no one accepted, will think of a fair plan if it happens like maybe give the person who did accept the points based of a decision but it's still not really fair cause they could of gotten a 1st round finish n been robbed a few points, so I'll think of a strategy to overcome that in the fairest way possible.

Hey Alfred, sorry I just updated the original thread sorry, this was due to the terrible internet issues I had, they have now been resolved n I can MMAtycoon like normal again.

I'll update the easier ranking so it comes up on the newest page. Just didn't bother with internet n thought I was talking to myself in this thread hahahahaha, glad to see the boys still checkin in.

Also due to my previous internet sitch I fked up and missed out Sagats training last week FML, come at me Purjo, i'm box u up in yoour clinch, you don't want this smoke finny

Has your opponent accepted yet? I haven't really planned for such circumstances if no one accepted, will think of a fair plan if it happens like maybe give the person who did accept the points based of a decision but it's still not really fair cause they could of gotten a 1st round finish n been robbed a few points, so I'll think of a strategy to overcome that in the fairest way possible.

Hey Alfred, sorry I just updated the original thread sorry, this was due to the terrible internet issues I had, they have now been resolved n I can MMAtycoon like normal again.

I'll update the easier ranking so it comes up on the newest page. Just didn't bother with internet n thought I was talking to myself in this thread hahahahaha, glad to see the boys still checkin in.

Also due to my previous internet sitch I fked up and missed out Sagats training last week FML, come at me Purjo, i'm box u up in yoour clinch, you don't want this smoke finny

Yes my fight got accepted.

• Upvote 1

curious quick questions guys?

yall enjoying the tournament?

and will you be keeping your fighters post tournament, and who will be sticking around in WKBC? love the progress with these fighters. some potential future champs with a few more months training.

Yes I always like these. I plan to keep Charlie River fighting in your ORG.

• Upvote 1

curious quick questions guys?

yall enjoying the tournament?

and will you be keeping your fighters post tournament, and who will be sticking around in WKBC? love the progress with these fighters. some potential future champs with a few more months training.

Would have been a lot more interesting w/ pre/post fight writeups. I won't fight Dimms for a while after the tournament to catch him up on training(I don't plan to keep him as just a KT fighter).

• Upvote 1

Yes I always like these. I plan to keep Charlie River fighting in your ORG.

I happy to hear your enjoying it! and awesome, he's a beast, excited to see his development! the 145lb division will be staying 360K ID post tournament so no doubt theirs a chance for one of the tournaments fighters to reign over the division afterwards.

Would have been a lot more interesting w/ pre/post fight writeups. I won't fight Dimms for a while after the tournament to catch him up on training(I don't plan to keep him as just a KT fighter).

I totally agree, I should have done it myself or hired a writer for this. I will be doing these however for the final 8 tournament, So I hope that adds some great flavour, but totally understand it would've been much more exciting to have it through all the rounds. That's allgoods, he's got a good wrestling base, he'll have a good future wherever he goes! sprawl n brawl n MMA n MAGA cunnts domes in KT, Dimms will be one to keep an eye on.

I happy to hear your enjoying it! and awesome, he's a beast, excited to see his development! the 145lb division will be staying 360K ID post tournament so no doubt theirs a chance for one of the tournaments fighters to reign over the division afterwards.

I totally agree, I should have done it myself or hired a writer for this. I will be doing these however for the final 8 tournament, So I hope that adds some great flavour, but totally understand it would've been much more exciting to have it through all the rounds. That's allgoods, he's got a good wrestling base, he'll have a good future wherever he goes! sprawl n brawl n MMA n MAGA cunnts domes in KT, Dimms will be one to keep an eye on.

He's a 7.3 learner w/ a Granite chin and good confidence. I'll have him hit #1p4p eventually :)

• Upvote 1

Updated Rankings 24/06/2020

1. Charlie River - 16 points
2. Andrei Chikatilo - 14 points
3. -Anton Ibarra - 13 points
4. Purjo Pekka Koistinen - 12 points
5. Schemedgar Dimms - 11 points
6. Sagat Petchyindee - 10 points
7. Juan Escobar - 9 points
8. Daewoo Lanos - 6 points
9. Valdeci Sobrinho Campos - 4 points
10. Jacobo Fonseca - 4 points
11. Muhammad Jaraya - 3 points
12. Filip Mirkovic - 0 points
13. Skinny Arse - 0 points
14. Eduardo Estevez - 0 points
  • Upvote 2

Didnt get any fight offer tho

sorry just sent it to ya, left ya opponent empty for some reason, was only Juan left, best of luck in the final rounds everyone, this is your final chance to accumulate points, the final 8 will be announced after and seeds have been decided.

just a quick question what would the final 8 managers prefer?

1. seed 1vs8 2vs7 3vs6 4vs5

2. random seed generator: 5vs1 7vs3 etc?

I think the 1st option is the general approach for a tournament but thought i'd see what you all prefer?