#241 shiftas

shiftas

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,270 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:21 AM

14198704119132.png

Steven "Wonderboy" Johnson

"Guess who celebrates his birthday today? That's right - me. My goal for for the next year is to become the undisputed light heavyweight champion of Choke. Right now I'm #4 in the division and I feel like I'm close to that belt, just gotta do some more training. And wtf is with the freak show? That Krylov guy is fighting some can from the skeleton division, talk about can crushing..." 

#242 theWHITEWOLF

theWHITEWOLF

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

14227986358457.png

Phil "CM Punk"Brooks 3-1-0

Phil Brooks- I am facing Takachi Sakushi at Choke 032 and well He is the only one to ever have beaten me and I am goign to avenge that loss 17days from now!! I am hopign to surprise him and put on a spectacular show for you all!!

I have finished all my opponents and i have not been finished ever I just want to thank all the MMA fans who came out to support me in the past its you guys who keep me focused and I only do it for you all!!

90dcc461ed5f4b9001d7a6ec4eb53c52761131c6If you play Skyrim or have, you will understand  :yes:funny-boxingmma-moments-277x156.jpg

#243 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:11 PM

What do you think about the recent poster work? Sometimes I dont really have the time to put too much effort on the posters but today I took some time to make couple nice (IMO) posters:

1427993720Choke036.jpg   1427994418Choke037.jpg

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#244 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,970 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:15 AM

What do you think about the recent poster work? Sometimes I dont really have the time to put too much effort on the posters but today I took some time to make couple nice (IMO) posters:

These are not much effort??? Could have fooled me.

#245 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:30 AM

These are not much effort??? Could have fooled me.

For these two I spend a little more time than usually. =)

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#246 Philosopher

Philosopher

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:Take a Walk in the park and feed the birds and stuff
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:42 AM

Nice very nice

#247 Skipper

Skipper

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

Your posters are always good Dee, even when you say you put 'less effort' in. You have a really nice theme going for Choke too. Nice work!

#248 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

Your posters are always good Dee, even when you say you put 'less effort' in. You have a really nice theme going for Choke too. Nice work!

Thanks I appreciate it!

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#249 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:50 PM

fdt3if.jpg

Mairbek "Vodka Rage" Krylov

Thank you for stepping up Jackson Ramos. This would've been a perfect sparring and training opportunity for me but unfortuantely I didn't even break a sweat before you was sent the la-la-land. Is there any men out there? You know guys, men, those beings with BALLS... I want to be challenged by someone tough. Bring it fuckers!!

141218517010.jpg

Agent Dee

Remember fellas that the Kill Krylov challenge is still on!! Win him by decision or submission and bank a cool 10k on top of your regular pay. Knock him out and I'll pay you 30k on top of your regular pay! TIME TO STEP UP!

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#250 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

1425573631Choke031.jpg

Heyyyyy fight fans!

Wow this one was a huge event. Biggest we've had so far. 8 out of the 10 fights ended in the first round so there was a pile of amazing finishes once again. We almost filled the arena (without papering any tix) so I might have to book bigger venues in the future... Im not mad at that at all. :D

In the main event the former 135 champ James Hartman challenged the current 145 champ Taisto Anttila for his belt. Both guys are bona fide ground fighters so not a huge suprise that the fight hit the mat soon after the starting bell. On the ground it was Anttila who did all the work. Hartman looked really passive and defensive and still wasnt able to stop Anttila from advancing poisitions. Anttila eventually took Hartman's back and soon after we saw how Mata Leao is executed the right way. Picture perfect RNC finish by the champ!!

In the co-main event it was time for the KILL KRYLOV challenge. Jackson Ramos - a true 145 pounder - really stepped up and took on the challenge like a man. In the fight a lot bigger Mairbek Krylov was able to keep the fight standing and in the striking distance it was all Krylov. Ramos couldn't take all those shots for too long and was removed from his conciousness before the two minute mark. Kudos for stepping up but this time it wasnt nearly enough.

KILL KRYLOV challenge is still on guys!! Win him via decision or submission and get a 10k bonus, win him ia KO and get a 30k bonus. Who has the balls to challenge him let me know, thanks!!

OTN was 4k:

FOTN : Dozer vs Himen

KOTN : Charles Carey

SOTN : Taisto Anttila

-Dee

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#251 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:17 PM

Time for some smack talk bonuses again fellas! This time they are 3k a piece and goes to:

Charles Richter

Phil Brooks

Joe Green

Jackson Ramos

Ethan Nygma

Gavin Blackwood

James Hartman

Chris Lancier

Steven Johnson

Congrats everyone!

14828644884k-logo.jpg

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:53 AM

Yoshi Twister

38 seconds to snap Ashmid Datals arm.

Taisto Anttila id give you a minute seen as though you are the 'Champ' wouldn't want to upset the fans with anything less than that would we.

#253 Skipper

Skipper

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:32 PM

14131958627399.jpg

Jensen Haye (3-1-0) 145lbs

Just a few more hours til I finally get to face James Hartman in the cage. I've been waiting a long time to meet this motor mouth and was hoping to meet him whilst he was still champ but there are some other talented fighters who got there before me. 

It looks like it will be my last fight for •• Choke •• as unfortunately this great org is due to close, but I'll definitely be walking away with my hand held high.

A big thank you to the org owner Mr Agent Dee for giving me my first real chance in an org and a big shout to  Tommy Shelby who helped me on my way. Tommy has now retired and moved into a new business opportunity of racketeering..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users