Tuf loss

jeff hasn't posted since he started this thread, so maybe he'll be back on the show but can't talk about it.

you have to be real dumb to think he will post here that he is going back in to the house :D

no offence but seriously :D

Yeh to be honest even if he wanted to Jeff can probably say almost nothing about the show, probably can't even hint whether or not there's a chance of being on the show again.

I know it's live this year so not as relevant but I always find it amazing that the seasons are usually taped weeks before hand and we don't normally see spoilers regarding the show, you'd think someone would open their mouth lol.

Really hope we see Jeff back on the show, fingers crossed!!

his opponent from the fights into the house could be unable to compete in the next round so maybe thats jeff's route into the show

really? where did you hear that?

really? where did you hear that?

Well if you clicked on any of the links that people have posted, you might understand what we are all talking about.

That being said, if you guys follow Jeff on Twitter (I do), he has sent Dana a few tweets saying that he would love to be the replacement. He also sent out a tweet to anyone that follows him and told them to tweet Dana the same message.

"Mike Chiesa's father unfortunately passed away and Chiesa has decided to leave the competition. Also, last night Sam Sicilia posted a comment from Spokane, so my guess is he too has left. Suffice to say, something of this magnitude takes worlds higher precidence over a tv show. My thoughts and prayers go out to Mike and his family. Also rumor immediately begins that Jeff Smith and Dakota Cochrane are being brought back."

Disregard lol. Was reading the original and not the updated. >_>;

Well if you clicked on any of the links that people have posted, you might understand what we are all talking about.

That being said, if you guys follow Jeff on Twitter (I do), he has sent Dana a few tweets saying that he would love to be the replacement. He also sent out a tweet to anyone that follows him and told them to tweet Dana the same message.

WOW smart boy you didn't understand my sarcasm :D

Many people I hear said the one round screwed Smith.

Also looks like Jeff is injured.

Anyways hopefully Dana noticed Jeff, just look at what happened to Ryan Jimmo.

Ryan Jimmo is boring, Jeff Smith is much better, entertaining-wise.

What I was getting at is that Dana liked Jimmo's Tuf fight and now he is in the UFC.

My bad for the wording. What I meant is that if someone like Ryan Jimmo can get a chance, Jeff Smith can get one too.

My bad for the wording. What I meant is that if someone like Ryan Jimmo can get a chance, Jeff Smith can get one too.

there are 2 spots one goes for gay guy that's 100% and i have to say two days left for next episode they would already probably call Jeff Smith to go to house but that this point he is still tweeting to join TUF so i dont think he will get in :/

anyone got any sites where i could watch a replay of the fight i missed it and wanna see it haha

Pancrase.org usually has the episodes up a day or two later.