Learning speed confusion

SteelPenn

I check Big Heart, Very confident and never cuts so how did your response have anything to do with what we are talking about?

I do not speak for the alliance but do know for a fact every time you make bad comments about my past or my grammar you are insulting my alliance as we use the name Steel Penn and you constantly making me Steel Penn out to be the devil has a bad effect of our group.

Once again please mute me and stop commenting on my thread where I do not want to deal with your non stop bad vibe towards me.

• Downvote 3

I check Big Heart, Very confident and never cuts so how did your response have anything to do with what we are talking about?

I do not speak for the alliance but do know for a fact every time you make bad comments about my past or my grammar you are insulting my alliance as we use the name Steel Penn and you constantly making me Steel Penn out to be the devil has a bad effect of our group.

Once again please mute me and stop commenting on my thread where I do not want to deal with your non stop bad vibe towards me.

You know you can ignore him right?

Hey Sparky, yeah that's you Steel Penn.

What would you tick if you wanted to boost intelligence?

What would you tick if you wanted to boost experience?

What would you tick if you wanted to boost heart?

What would you tick if you wanted to boost chin?

What would you tick if you wanted to boost to reduce injury time?

What would you tick if you wanted to be confident?

What would you tick if you wanted to boost to reduce chances of cuts?

What would you tick if you wanted to boost learning speed?

What would you tick if you wanted to boost KO power?

What would you tick if you wanted to boost popularity?

I will give you a hint - each hidden has it's own boost.... Join the dots dipshit.

Oh and surely someone in that whole alliance of yours could have explained this so you didn't look like a fucking retard on the forums again

Yours Truly

Stupidfuckingasshole

xxx

• Downvote 3

WTF :lol:

• Upvote 4

Yeah, I'm thinking about making it my new sig.

I assumed he just meant because half of them are the same person. :-D

I actually have no issues with members of his alliance. Many seem to be fine people. I don't hate or even think about Steel Penn most of the time. I just no longer trust him as an individual. He really does not spark any emotions in me whatsoever, but it would be silly to completely forget about the very recent past when he is asking me to trust him in the present. I do find it odd he didn't already know those two hiddens are not related, but I will take him at his word that he just never focused on any aspect of fighting in the past and leave it at that. After all, he has never shown me any fighters that gave the impression he has ever cared about learning the fight game before now. Maybe it will open up a new aspect of the game for him to enjoy.

I'm going to use this thread to ask a question I've been wondering for a long time

Would a fresh 18 year old test with the same learning speed as an 18 year old who is just about to turn 19? Does learning speed decline every day he grows older or does it take a hit every year?

Each "year"

Yeah i am with everyone else when i read this and thought what the fuck. No i am insulting you when i do it, not your alliance. Ticking those 3 boxes just show why you have never been a top dawg in this game. Cuts easy? You can test for that,, confidence? you can test for that. You have been around here twice as long as me and yet don't know the basics, damn.

Please note it is you that gives Steel Penn a bad name, not me. You say you hate drama, and hate the limelight? Whenever you create a post, even asking a question you put in the tag "Steel Penn". We can see that it is you that posts it, you don't need to fire your name about constantly.

• Upvote 1

Ohhh snap this thread delivuuuurs!

SteelPenn: You have never met / heard of an extremely intelligent person with zero skills in sports? :D

I know bunch of guys and girls who are very successfull in their respective fields of science (or businees or w/e) who absolutely suck at what ever the game was we played outdoors. And no they did not pick up aaaaanything while we were at it. Me on the other hand have always been not-so-savvy in sciences, wasnt very good at school etc but I always were a fast learner when it came down to sports.

• Upvote 2

Really? I noticed drop only after they had birthday. Is it really going down on daily basis?

It makes me wonder by how much does it decline whether per year or per day. I have one guy who got an IQ test at age 34 saying his IQ is 141. I never had an IQ test result for him before. But what I do know is that I created him at 18. Retired him around I think 28 or 29 and turned him into a personal assistant, for about 4 or so in game years he was an assistant and around age 33 he was un-retired and began to resume training.

Now I have to assume during that retirement since his skills didn't decline and were "frozen" so to speak, his hiddens may have also been frozen too?

It makes me wonder by how much does it decline whether per year or per day. I have one guy who got an IQ test at age 34 saying his IQ is 141. I never had an IQ test result for him before. But what I do know is that I created him at 18. Retired him around I think 28 or 29 and turned him into a personal assistant, for about 4 or so in game years he was an assistant and around age 33 he was un-retired and began to resume training.

Now I have to assume during that retirement since his skills didn't decline and were "frozen" so to speak, his hiddens may have also been frozen too?

I think learning speed is only declining hidden...I've heard sth that each KO losses makes chin weaker too, but not sure about that. So if skills are frozen, then I assume you are right and hiddens too...

I think learning speed is only declining hidden...I've heard sth that each KO losses makes chin weaker too, but not sure about that. So if skills are frozen, then I assume you are right and hiddens too...

Yeah, Mike said godsend including chin are frozen, but it sure feels like some guys start getting KO'd more at the end of their career.

I think we should make a poll to change Steel Penn's (the user) name. That way the rest of his alliance doesn't get the bad media. What's a very breakable element? Glass. You should change your user & manager name to Glass Penn because you've became very easy to break and lure into an over-emotional shitfest.

or Emotional Penn would work too, I guess.

Glass Penn

Emotional Penn

Pity Penn

Multi Penn

Billy Madison Penn

any other suggestions?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Funny you should say this as I feel it would be the best way for me to show respect to my alliance would be to change my name and leave the alliance.

I will give away all partnerships with the orgs that I have and give away my 160 shop to just focus on the only thing that matters in this game, being a better fighter manger.

In doing this maybe I can save what many have worked at for years now. Not fair to drag everyone down with the hate that follows me.

Am I emotional about this game and what we have created? You have no idea. The members around me do not deserve the non stop hate and it does effect our fun so its only fair for me to put and end to the madness.

I gave you a +1 for the tissue, thanks.

Funny you should say this as I feel it would be the best way for me to show respect to my alliance would be to change my name and leave the alliance.

I will give away all partnerships with the orgs that I have and give away my 160 shop to just focus on the only thing that matters in this game, being a better fighter manger.

In doing this maybe I can save what many have worked at for years now. Not fair to drag everyone down with the hate that follows me.

Am I emotional about this game and what we have created? You have no idea. The members around me do not deserve the non stop hate and it does effect our fun so its only fair for me to put and end to the madness.

Aww that's not fair at all, i feel truly sorry. My deepest regrets to the alliance and to yourself, but ummmmmmmmm...

I think most people have said it, i can only speak for myself at this present moment though, that i feel no hatred to the Steel Penn Alliance. I am sure Klatz will make a hell of an owner and maybe now it can be a force of nature that you once intended it to be. I would suggest though they change the name from Steel Penn to something a bit more, i'll go with professional. I am going to be honest the first time i ever seen the alliance name Steel Penn, i instantly thought that it was a company in the adult film industry, not a fighting alliance.

This all started up again because i brought up something that happened in the past, something that is well documented might i add. It wasn't meant to slander you, but to show what a stupid mistake and how it made me laugh, no more, no less. It was done for entertainment purposes only. You managed to spark it into a heated argument in which now the toys have been thrown out of the proverbial pram. As groove monkey has already stated, you can change your name, but the stigma will always be there. If only you done what most of us done and had a little chuckle at your knucklehead comment you said in the past, then this would never have gotten to the point it has just now. So before you go pinning the blame on me to the rest of your alliance, please take a look in the mirror. Oh and just for reference sake, if you are going to make a leaving speech about being the "bad guy". Please take notes from my favorite bad guy speech.

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

Direct quote taken from IMDb.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think we should make a poll to change Steel Penn's (the user) name. That way the rest of his alliance doesn't get the bad media. What's a very breakable element? Glass. You should change your user & manager name to Glass Penn because you've became very easy to break and lure into an over-emotional shitfest.

or Emotional Penn would work too, I guess.

Glass Penn

Emotional Penn

Pity Penn

Multi Penn

Billy Madison Penn

any other suggestions?

Daisy Penn