WOCFS~ FightTalk! Tyson "Zenko" Frotch

ShanksMMA

on todays show we have WOCFS light heavyweight stand out Tyson "Zenkooooo" Frotch!!

I'm a huge fan of this guy.... a lot of people see him as the dark horse of the division.

Q1: Mr.Frotch, How comfortable are you now that you've had 2 high level wins at Warriors Of Combat Fighting System?

Frotch: It's always good to prove people wrong ; a lot more people believe in me now. Let me tell you man us NCAA wrastlin' guys, We don't quit till the job is done.

Q2: well said! Many people didn't appreciate the way you approached your last fight with Anderzej Pies, Fans are complaining that you somewhat "Layed n Prey'd".

Frotch: I finished Kuugo in a minute and he is respected stand up guy so thats kinda irrelavent to me.

I don't fight for fans. I do it for me and to make money. Pies is tough and he's dangerous everywhere, nuthin' else to it.

Q3: you're fighting in the co-main event of WOCF8 . You fight against fellow undefeated fighter Santos Goncalves for the inaguaral light heavyweight belt. what are your thoughts?

Frotch: If people want to see a fight...tune the f*ck in! He's tough but I plan on finishing him. I will walk away with the gold come march,1st.

Q4: them fightin' words! last question..... Anyone in particular you want to fight if victorious?

Frotch: When I'm victorious....I will fight anyone they put infront of me. I don't duck nobody.

on a seperate note I'd like to give a quick speech to my opponent. Santos bring your A+ game because I am coming to take your head off your shoulders for that gold man.

Fighter: Tyson Frotch Last fight: WOCFS3: Frotch vs Pies

Next bout: WOCFS6:Soto vs Fondelier

The following sessions is sponsored by Atlantis....GET YOUR SHIT HERE!

• 3 weeks later...

Frotch is a cheap fighter. He's like that kid in your childhood who figures out the game ruining glitch on a Nintendo game and does it over and over and over. I'll break his arm off!