F&BE - Flesh & Blood Espectacles.- St. Petersburg

Davidsaez

Good morning fighters in F&BE- Flesh & Blood Espectacles, St. Petersburg!

Our 2nd F&BE event is called F&BE 2- Pleasures of the Flesh will take place in two days. The card is already filled and contains the following matches:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1567182048pleasures.jpg

Main Event:

170: Miller vs. Leicester: Leicester dared to take this match against org. top fighter Miler, who showed his dominance in his class on 1st event by winning the submission battle against "Mr. Submission" Tieleman. Leicester comes to this match with a KO in his pocket from his debut and seems confident enough to get a second one.

Co-Main Event:

155: Saifeddine vs. Edwards: Safeddine is the most experienced fighter in this humble org. with a record of 6-2 and won all his matches by KO. while Edwards has a powerful groundwork with which to defense Safeddine´s attacks, as long as he can take him to the ground, or that has shown in his short but well run career.

The rest of the card also has interesting matches:

155: "Crasher" Toews vs. debutant McAuliffe: Not difficult to predict this battle will be a stand up hard one, being Toews the best candidate to bring home the bacon.

155: Bader vs. debutant Baratheon: Both 18 y.o. opponents wanting to do great things.

Light Heavyweight: 205: Fuzz vs. Bak

205: McTavish vs. Orion

205: Comaneci vs. Nulu

170: Brothers Chalderoni and Charieos Bizihwaeile vs Hayes /Weinstein

185: Mysterio vs Pettis

That is all for now. We are hopeful that the show will be exciting. At least we have the ingredients to make it so.

-Just a quick note about the org.: The higher this org. is rated, the better contracts in future negotiations. So, we ask you managers in this org. to please take ten seconds to rate it by clicking on the green tick, section contracts in the game menu.

-As a reminder for new managers: Your fighter does not need to travel to St. Petersburg for the fight if it is not their base city. You just have to cancel the flight booked for him after you receive an mail subject "autoflight booked". They will be there at the time of the fight even if you do not see them travelling. No loss of morale or energy in doing that. It´s a well known bug of the game.

So, get your fighters ready for next Sat. 7th and good luck to you all!

Jim Rush

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1567265960castillo-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Good morning fighters in F&BE- Flesh & Blood Espectacles, St. Petersburg!

Our 2nd F&BE event is called F&BE 2- Pleasures of the Flesh will take place in two days. The card is already filled and contains the following matches:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1567182048pleasures.jpg

Main Event:

170: Miller vs. Leicester: Leicester dared to take this match against org. top fighter Miler, who showed his dominance in his class on 1st event by winning the submission battle against "Mr. Submission" Tieleman. Leicester comes to this match with a KO in his pocket from his debut and seems confident enough to get a second one.

Co-Main Event:

155: Saifeddine vs. Edwards: Safeddine is the most experienced fighter in this humble org. with a record of 6-2 and won all his matches by KO. while Edwards has a powerful groundwork with which to defense Safeddine´s attacks, as long as he can take him to the ground, or that has shown in his short but well run career.

The rest of the card also has interesting matches:

155: "Crasher" Toews vs. debutant McAuliffe: Not difficult to predict this battle will be a stand up hard one, being Toews the best candidate to bring home the bacon.

155: Bader vs. debutant Baratheon: Both 18 y.o. opponents wanting to do great things.

Light Heavyweight: 205: Fuzz vs. Bak

205: McTavish vs. Orion

205: Comaneci vs. Nulu

170: Brothers Chalderoni and Charieos Bizihwaeile vs Hayes /Weinstein

185: Mysterio vs Pettis

That is all for now. We are hopeful that the show will be exciting. At least we have the ingredients to make it so.

-Just a quick note about the org.: The higher this org. is rated, the better contracts in future negotiations. So, we ask you managers in this org. to please take ten seconds to rate it by clicking on the green tick, section contracts in the game menu.

-As a reminder for new managers: Your fighter does not need to travel to St. Petersburg for the fight if it is not their base city. You just have to cancel the flight booked for him after you receive an mail subject "autoflight booked". They will be there at the time of the fight even if you do not see them travelling. No loss of morale or energy in doing that. It´s a well known bug of the game.

So, get your fighters ready for next Sat. 7th and good luck to you all!

Jim Rush

• Upvote 1

Hi again fighters in F&BE - Flesh & Blood Espectacles, St. Petersburg!

A new F&BE Event, F&BE-3-Blood Masks, is coming in two days and is brought to you by MMA Underwear Laundry, London.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1565537968newvan-1.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1567875684blood%20everywhere.jpg

As in our previous post, we want to make some short comments on what its card contains. I am not a writer and my English may not be good, but I would like that you, managers signed to this org. can have a general idea of what is going on in our different weight categories, 155. 170, 185 and 205lb. and somehow enjoy your fights a little bit more whenever your fighters are mentioned, even if they are newbies, as they are. That is something all of us do for sure.

Main Event:

170lb. - Mbozo vs. Zagler: Debutant striker Mbozo is the manager´s best ranked fighter without taking any fight yet. It seems he is a well built creation and that could embarrass a willing Zagler of a second professional victory. Zagler will try all his best to take him to the ground and not give any option to be hit, as he elegantly did in his first match.

185lb. - Buck - Solis: Both fighters won their first matches. Buck got three knockdowns before beating his opponent by TKO(Strikes) in the second round, showing punch effectiveness and Solis was not able to get a submission, though he was very agressive on his land, scoring 33 out of 43 ground strikes. Solis was awarded this victory by the judges. Each one is going to focus on different aspects of the fight, but that is very easy to predict. I am eager to know what will happen in this thrilling battle.

185lb. - 18 y. oldies: Stolgichenko vs Stoner: This is a rematch of the previous fight in F&BE 1-The Origins Event. Stolgichenko should change his tactics to beat "Smoking" Stoner´s killer instinct (as he describes himself) on the ground. Stoner won by way of TKO (strikes) after 1:28 of first round. I trust he will do his best to straighten his short career. I believe this time he can get it.

155lb. - Barker vs. Ottaviano: Barker lost a 3 fight win streak against top 3 F&BE fighter Saifeddine, having favorably resolved his two previous bouts. "El tigre" Ottaviano looking for a first win in his debut.

6 more fights complete the card for next Sat., 14th:

185lb. - 18 y. oldies: Mike vs. Fillers: Both won their first matches in QFCs.

155lb. - Debutants Lee vs. McCormick

155lb. - Palmer vs. Grominsky. With a record of 2-1 and 1-1, respectively.

205lb. - The only light heavyweight fight in this event: Tarver vs. Traikan: Both debuting for this org.

185lb - Woods vs. Gibbons: Coming out of moral loss for a defeat on their first fights.

170lb. - Sanchez vs. Norkjis, who will be the appetizer to open this event.

That is all for today. I hope that you enjoy the show which will be held in Wild Bob´s Bar- St. Petersburg!

Just a quick note about the org.: The higher this org. is rated, the better contracts in future negotiations. So, we ask you managers in this org. to please take ten seconds to rate it by clicking on the green tick, section contracts in the game menu.

So, get your fighters ready for next Sat. 14th and good luck to you all!

Jim Rush

• Upvote 2

Hello again fighters in F&BE – Flesh & Blood Espectacles, St Petersburg!

We have another thrilling MMA evening coming next Sat. 21st Sep. and it is brought to you by MMA Underwear Laundry, as usual.

Don´t forget to get yout briefs for a day or make some money from your waste on our merch partner´s page http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=5705

F&BE 4 – Carnival of Flesh PREVIEW:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1567944357Rio_Secret_Carnival.jpg

As it was stated on our news page, there will be Title Fights for the 2nd Oct., we are expectant to the results of this Event, F&BE 4-Carnival Of Flesh, when we will get the four candidates for the title shot in 155lb and 185b. Only top 2 ranked fighters in these weight categories will get them.

Everything is getting ready; singular good looking belt designs have been created for each category, which are are just waiting to be accepted, (let´s hope they are and that they are on time), and the event poster (F&BE TF1- Full Blood Moon), showing avatars of fighters at issue for Main and Co-Main Events. We are sure that you, managers in this org., will be eager to go hunting for a title belt and enjoy fighting for F&BE even more.

Let´s get to the point with what concerns us at the moment and we may have an idea of how the ranking will look for the 155lb and 185lb title event.

F&BE 4- Carnival of Flesh holds the following matches:

Main Event:

170lb.: Miller vs. Zagler: Ranked #1 and #4 in this org. Both talented grapplers having a record of 2-0 and leading the category. This is a balanced match definitely. We really do not know who is going to put the scales on his side, but we are very sure that this is going to be an exciting bout where the winner will end up by submitting the opponent. Maybe after softening him for a while. If we had to make a prediction I would opt for Miller, as long as he does not let his guard down.

Co-Main Event:

155lb.: Saifeddine vs. Palmer: Saifeddine has showed his dominance in 155lb. since the begining of this org. He has solved 6 of 7 fights with KO. We do not think he is going to miss the opportunity to be fighting for the title, although he will face a challenging hard hitting Palmer, who was awarded KO of the night in our last show, knocking his opponent out after 0:05 of round 1.

The card also contains the worth mentioning matches:

155lb.: “Crusher” Toews vs. Smith: We believe Toews is going to have his own way to the title shot. We see him as a strong candidate. He is in the 2nd position in 155lb.with a promising record of 4-0. He just needs one more success to keep this place. Regarding Smith, we still cannot say many things, as F&BE 4 Carnival of Flesh is going to be his profesional debut, but we have been told he is training very hard to make things difficult for Toews. Will he end up ringing the bell?

185lb.: Lemon vs. Dong Man: We have been waiting for so long to see mighty Lemon debuting for F&BE. With only 19 years of age he has achieved an excellent level of training. Managed by veteran Grumpy Bastard, Lemon kind of scared every suggested opponent. Ko Dong Man (24 y.o.) dared to accept this match and that honors him. Dong´s experience in profesional MMA is limited to a victory in QFC by way of Decision, where he showed a strong kicking authority that may be determinant when countering powerful Lemon.

Solis (2-0), who is not taking any fights this week, waits to be matched up for the title shot in 185lb. His opponent could easily come out of this fight Lemon-Dong Man. Anyway, as we said before, we will have to wait for the results of this event to get top 2 185lb. fighters.

To summarize the rest of the fights in the event are as follows:

170lb: Leicester vs. Wreaker:

155lb.: Edwards vs. McAuliffe:

205lb. Orion vs. Weil:

170lb: Sanchez vs. Pedikov:

185lb: Wolfe vs. Makhacevov:

170lb: Norkjis vs. Weinstein:

That is all mates! We hope that you enjoy the show and good luck to every fighter in the card!

We will see soon on TF1- Full Blood Moon Preview, where we will have predictions and fighter interviews. We ask you to be active and be kind to the press if you are required haha..!.

Thank you in advance and bye for now!!

Jim Rush

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Title Fight Night this evening in the Underground .- St. Petersburg.

Name of the Event: F&BE -TF1- Full Blood Moon. Brought to you by MMA Underwear Laundry in London, as usual.

F&BE TF1 Full Blood Moon PREVIEW:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1569318941Full.jpg

Here comes the date. The first F&BE title belts will be given in 155lb and 185lb. weights this afternoon in what will be the most important event this org. has run so far. We are proud of the path it is taking, as it is growing little by little and getting acceptable rates in our former events.

F&BE -4 Carnival of Flesh showed us the candidates to these title fights according to their position in our internal ranking. Some others who are not in the card, we had to admit, they left the org. or simply they were not interested in the fight for the title yet.

Let´s see what we have in this card:

MAIN EVENT:

170 lb.: Miller vs. Sanchez: Top 1 Miller always willing to fight, willing to win, no matter who is in front of him (thank you Debrine). Be careful this time Miller! You have excellent grappler Sanchez, who is younger than you, but very well trained, both physically and tactically.

PREDICTION: Sanchez wins via submission on round 3.

CO-MAIN EVENT:

155 lb. TITLE: Toews vs. McAuliffe: This is a rematch of F&BE- 2-Pleasures of the Flesh, where Toews brought home the bacon by way of submission (armbar) in 3:56 of round 3. The fight was awarded The Fight of the Night and it was really a balanced fight. Toews displayed tough chin and McAuliffe good grappling defense, on the other hand. In fact, we did not know what was going to happen until last round.

Will we see something similar this time? We asked Toews, who seems confident enough and this is what he said to us:

- I will win for sure. I already won a fight against McAuliffe and know his weak points. I am not going to let him take the lead in the fight.

When McAuliffe was asked he stated:

-Well, I don´t think it will be the same this time. I have fixed my mistakes and I firmly belive I can be successful in my gameplan

PREDICTION: Toews wins by submission on round 2.

205 lb.: Dallas vs. Tarver: High skilled Dallas, (1-0), comes to this fight in low energy levels. Striker Tarver, (1-0), ready to knock him down.

PREDICTION: Tarver wins by KO on round 1

185 lb. TITLE: Solis vs. The Money Shot: Solis patiently waited for his chance to get a title belt. - I was willing to get the title shot. I think I can rule this category within this org. Ok. Now you have to show your virtues on the ground against The Money Shot, pretentious Solis.

We interviewed The Money Shot. He took a couple of minutes from his high intensity training and that is what he said to us: - My strong is the kicks, and a solid chin. I already have a gameplan for him. I´ll pay special attention to my grappling defenses and knock him out before he realizes the fight is on. Aaall right. They are taking this fight seriously!

PREDICTION: Solis wins via submission round 2.

Rest of matches in this card:

155 lb.: Bader vs. Lee

185 lb: Gibbons vs. Buck

185 lb.: Stolgichenko vs. Pettis

155 lb: Smith vs. Grominsky

155 lb. Trevion vs. Baratheon

170 lb.: Bizihwaeile vs. Pedikov

That is all for now friends. Take a seat, as it is starting very soon.

I hope that youy enjoy the show and good luck to all fighters!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b20.jpg

DAMOCLES TARVER

Tarver: So an interesting thing just popped its way into my newsfeed, a word courtesy of our promoter Jim...

"Hi managers in F&BE.- St. Petersburg! I hope you are doing fine.

I just wanted to tell you that Hunger for Flesh Event will bring contenders for the 205lb. title shot, next 23rd Oct. There is a vacant slot in F&BE TF2- Bonded by Blood card waiting for the results of Main Event tomorrow: Tarver vs. Orion. One of these fighters has already one foot inside the cage.

Poweful 25 y.o. Damocles Tarver (2-0) vs. youngster, but talented "Morning Star" Orion (2-0), only 17! The last one having asked for this match expressly. (Otherwise we might have thought this is not a fair matching). Good luck Orion!, maybe you are going to need it!. Though, we think you are on the right way. Go ahead for the title shot.

Good luck to the rest of the fighters too.

Regards!"

Tarver: HAHA! I love some unbiased commentary. Clearly that kid Orion can't count! That's the first time I've seen someone who doesn't even qualify for his org called brave! what, did he round up to 350K? Pshhh. I'll walk through you like I just walked in the game, clean your chin out and put it on my mantle where I'll soon keep my belt, give your plastic surgeon some free work if you try to stand up with DT.

Good thing you're called Orion kid, because you'll be seeing stars,

Yours, the soon to be champ

DT

• Upvote 1

DAMOCLES TARVER

"http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif
Tarver lands a big right hand that sends Orion crashing to the mat! Tarver stays standing though and waves Orion back to his feet!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Orion is rocked!
Orion circles to his right, straight into a beautiful hook by Tarver. Orion falls face first into the canvas - great knockout victory for Tarver!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Damocles Tarver!"

I tried to warn y'all...

In all seriousness, I wish Orion the best, he didn't have the best game-plan going in, but I knew I had to be on my toes to avoid getting into a ground battle with him, respect for him for asking for this fight. Make a full recovery soon!

As for the future? The belt. And a very long reign, after I fight someone who's never fought in this org before, with your boy riding a three fight win streak, only fighting here.
This world sometimes...pshh.

Peace,

DT

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another Title Fight evening tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd Oct. in the Underground .- St. Petersburg.

Name of the Event: F&BE -TF2- Bonded by Blood. Brought to you by MMA Underwear Laundry in London, as usual.

F&BE – TF2 – Bonded by Blood PREVIEW:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/15704643591570377004bonded7.jpg

The first F&BE title belts have already been awarded. We have two champions showing their belts in 155lb and 185lb. weights; Jonathan Toews (6-0) and Marco Solis (3-0) respectively. Both are unbeaten so far. Congratulations! You guys did really well.

The other two categories this org. holds, 170lb and 205lb. will soon have champions too. F&BE – TF2 Bonded by Blood is our 7th event and it contains the following card:

MAIN EVENT:

170lb. TITLE FIGHT: Jack Miller vs. Arse Wreaker : Org.´s top fighter Miller faces highly skilled dreaded Wreaker this time in what could easily be the Fight of the Night. We asume Wreaker will try to keep the fight standing at all costs, whereas Miller will strive to take him to the ground and may the blows be there. This is going to be a thrilling fight for sure!

My PREDICTION is Miller wins by Submission in round 2.

CO-MAIN EVENT:

205lb. TITLE FIGHT: Damocles Tarves vs. Seppo Sepi: Tarver warned us kid Orion would not count for the title and that is how it turned to be. Although we bet he has a promising future, Orion is still a kid and could not stand one minute before being knocked out by Tarver, who has been boasting in front of the media recently. It seems nobody is going to stop him from his way to title!.

On the other hand Sepi comes to this fight fit and eager to surprise everyone. This event will mean the Finnish debut in F&BE, coming from a victory in QFC. Despite that and his youth we think Sepo can have a chance against Tarver or at least, he is not going to leave the path free for him so easily.

My PREDICTION is Tarver wins by KO. in round 2.

170lb: “Man Child” Dirkschneider (3-0) vs.”Try Hard” Emilienko (2-0) : First F&BE event for them. Both unbeaten and looking forward to following the right track. We are proud of signing them to this org. I can only predict a successful future for both of them.

Difficult decision. Considering “Man Child” won his former fights soon in round 1 : My PREDICTION Dirkschneider wins by KO in round 2.

REST OF EVENTS:

155lb: Tschibuti vs. Grominsky

185lb: Buck vs. The Money Shot

155lb.: McAuliffe vs. Ottaviano

205lb: Kelekolio vs. Linhares

155lb: Bader vs. White Jr.

170lb.: Mbozo vs. Pedikov

205lb: Smecker vs. McTavish

That´s all for next Title Fight evening.

I hope that youy enjoy the espectacle and good luck to all fighters!

• Upvote 3

DAMOCLES TARVER

"I'll give Seppi this, he can move like the matrix, dodged some of my shots real good...
Untill I unhinged his head from his shoulders that is, with an uppercut with so much stank on it, it should be decontaminated..."

"They predicted I'd body him in two rounds? Pshhh, you picked me and yet it feels like you don't watch my fights. DT gets business done, one minute or less or your chin handed back to you. I wouldn't be too worried though, over in 30 seconds? Incredibly disappointing? The women in your life know exactly how that feels Sep. Cry to them for some sympathy."

"That Fin got Finnish-ed, I sent that norse pricks head into fucking orbit. Kicking my leg like its baby's first karate school! Come to fight bitch!
I respect tough challengers kid, and tough you ain't. Earn your title shot next time, less you actually like the taste of blood shooting down your throat..."

"PEACE. courtesy of your worlds light heavyweight champion, DT"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190923093856155lb%20-.jpg

Hello managers in F&BE!

First, we want to welcome the new managers in this org. We have weekly events, previews, do fair matches and management is daily active, so we hope that you enjoy fighting for F&BE St. Petersbug.

Once four fights for the title have taken place, we have the champs of each category. They are the following:

155lb: Jonathan Toews
170lb: Arse Wreaker
185lb: Marco Solis
205lb: Damocles Tarver

Congrats to all of them because they have proven themselves to be consistent fighters and deserve the title. Thanks for fighting for F&BE, we are very proud of you!
Now I make an appointment with you for next Sat. 2nd Nov. in The Underground, St. Petersburg, at the event called F&BE 8- Fresh French Flesh.

1571307947Fresh%20F.F..jpg

Just a few comments on this event where brand-new 155lb winner Toews will fight for the defense of the title against Lee in MAIN EVENT:

155lb Title Defense Toews vs. Lee.
Lee has been discreetly fulfilling his objectives so far until placing himself in a very good position in the rankings. He was awarded Fight of the Night in his last performance in Hunger for Flesh event for a TKO (Strikes) in round 1, showing a forceful effectiveness and resolution speed. Though he will have mighty Toews in front of him, who has defeated everyone who has stood in his way. With a record of 6-0 he carries himself well in every aspect of the fight, being submission his specialty.
Who will lose his fight streak? We don´t know, we just have a clue; if the champ takes Lee to the ground he will be more likely to revalidate the title due to his superior BJJ. Spectacle is guarranted!

PREDICTION is: Toews wins by submission by in round 2.

CO-MAIN EVENT:

185lb. Solis vs. Clark: Solis is not fighting for his title defense, not yet. He will face recent arrival Clark this time. For Clark it will mean his debut in MMA competition, so we do not have records for him. We will soon see how he does.

REST OF EVENTS:

170lb: Leicester vs. Strait
185lb: Stoner vs. Wood
205lb: Orion vs. Sepi
185lb: Gustavo vs. Dong Man
205lb: Yamamura vs. Hsu
185lb: Pettis vs. Toshiyuki
155lb: Baratheon vs. Mark
185lb: Mike vs. Makhacevov

That´s all for now managers. We have an exciting fight evening on Sat. we cannot miss.
Don´t forget to visit our merch partner´s booth. They will keep on sponsoring best fighters in the org. MMA Underwear Laundry in London.

• 5 weeks later...

DAMOCLES TARVER

"The game may be catching up with DT these days, younger fighters are pushing harder, coming in better trained than ever before. But I've still got enough pop and stop to drop all of them into a coma.
5-0-0, all within the org, all under one minute KO's. Now I've defended the belt, feeling blessed."

"Bring on all comers, you may beat me one day, but won't want to fight me ever again"

"Peace, and I hope y'all enjoyed thanksgiving"

Wow, both these guys are really going for it!
Khan fakes high and swings low for a body shot but Tarver manages to avoid it.
Tarver circles and sees the opportunity to plant his feet and throw a really nice straight left hand that drops Khan to the canvas! Khan doesn't know where he is but he's trying to survive - Tarver keeps piling on the pressure and forces the referee to step in! This one is aaaaaall over!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190923093856155lb%20-.jpg

AAAAND STILLL!

• Upvote 1

F&BE- UPDATED RANKINGS:

We are back to see the updated ranking of the org.in each weight category. It has changed a little in these last weeks, in 155 and 185lb.at least.

It stays as follows:

155lb: CHAMPION: Bruce White Jr.(3-0) New champion from 30th Nov.

2nd: Jewel Diaz (4-0) Diaz will fight for the title belt in next event.

3rd: Ginger Lee. (4-1) Former 155lb. champion.

170lb: CHAMPION: Arse Wreaker (5-0) Untouchable Wreaker is org´s top fighter.

2nd: Jack Miller (4-1-1) Sub specialist.

3rd: Chalderoni "Puff Daddy Bizihwaeile (3-1) Great in his last fight and stepping up the category.

185lb: CHAMPION: Reagan Marley (4-0) New champion from 20th Nov.

2nd: Bayden "Assasin" Wood (3-2) He has won powerful opponents, like Stoner or Gustavo.

3rd: Marco Solis (4-1) Former Champion.

205lb: CHAMPION: "Detonator" Damocles Tarver (5-0) He´s been using his lethal sword again and again. No options for the opponents

2nd: Tobias Orion (4-1) He has grown a lot since his fight for the title belt. Could try it again.

3rd: Amana Kelekolio (3-1) Outstanding 25 y.o.striker.

Though, things can change again in a few days, as the new org event, F&BE 12- The Flesh Market, will hold 185 lb title permanence fight and other interesting matches.

We´ll be back soon with the latest news.

Bye for now!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15778204619705.jpg

PAUL "AGENT" SMECKER

"Detonator" Damocles, you're one hell of a fighter and champion! In our battle, it was my time and I refused to be body number 6, as you referred to me.

Instead, I brought you a fight you weren't expecting and to your credit, you took some damn good hits and nearly made it past the first round. I have no doubt our paths will cross again and I look forward to the time when they do. Until then, continue your path of destruction while I work diligently on establishing mine!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi managers in F&BE,

We are proud to announce that we are going to make a remodeling in the org. very soon.

First, there will be some roster swaps in the near future. I am in under a deal with Madness MMA owner, Butch Harris Does not get free wins.

The plan is for all 18 to 21 year old creations from F&BE to get a loan contract from his org, and in return i will bring his 25 year old fighters to F&BE. This will be a process that will take some time but I want to start over next week. I know some of you that have young creations here may enjoy the org and I have enjoyed your fighters being apart of it. The ultimate goal though is competitive and fair fights and I would expect most managers to be on board with this idea but if you have any questions please reach out.

This org. has also plans to hire 25 y.o. fighters from the Island. They will bring a fresh air to this org. and at the same time these fighters can end up their careers in this org. Thus, they´ll be embraced by us and fairly matched when the Island season ends. So, if you have any fighters there they´ll be welcome in F&BE, St. Petersburg.

Bye for now!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi again managers in F&BE, St. Petersburg!

We´re back to action with a thrilling evening show tomorrow 7th March at the Hayashi´s Lounge:

F&BE- 19 Creation Of Adan

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1581968767YAqui.jpg

This time with our roster reinforced by Madness MMA´s fighters, former highest ranked Island fighters and tournament winners. We really hope this can be a boost in hype and competivity for this org. new stage which will make it more enjoyable for everyone.

Tomorrow´s event, F&BE- 19 Creation Of Adan, will held the following matches:

- MAIN CARD: 170lb. Title fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15561469577698.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w9.jpg

-170lb. Title fight: Tommy Harinck vs. Jack Miller:

The first being this manager´s pick up at Island season end. His great hype and popularity is walking on a tight rope against Miller.(we all know fighters come out of the Island full of these two features. It´s only a matter of time to see if he can keep good levels when he faces the real world far from isolation). Miller had already fought for the belt with no success even though he´s leading a good career so far. Title will fall on the most talented one side and it will also mean an excellent rank position within the org. and in the general aswell.

-145lb. Ekkei Satori vs. DAngelo Hawkins:

Highest ranked fighter in his weight class at Island season end, Satori, is a KO specialist. When asked about how strong he could be against sub specialist Hawkings he said: "The question is not how strong and powerful can I be, it is what will I do with that strength and power." He is confident enough that he can win this battle. On the other hand, Hawkins is aware of his advantage and does not seem to be frightened of him. He´ll just try to do his deeds on the ground and shut his mouth at once.

-135lb. Kurt Clark vs. Martian Manhunter:

Both strikers will definitely give a great show in what could be the fight of the night. Clark (7-1) and Manhunter (6-3) come to this cage eager to lead this category and thus measure Keith Morris (5-0), who patiently awaits the candidate for the title resulting from this fight. It´s difficult to make predictions here.

The rest of the card stays as follows:

That´s all for now. Thanks to all the managers, specially to those who joined us recently, enjoy the evening and good luck to all.

See you soon!

• Upvote 1

From fighter Ken Jiro

"What a thrill to be on the mainlands again. My time on the islands was an adventure, one that I took full advantage of. What an honor for my first opponent here on the mainlands to be no other than "Timo Juti", the current champion! It may seem like a quick challenge, but he and I have history, don't we Juti! Jiro vs Juti 3! I still say you got lucky in our first bout, the judges can be bias, but it was a good fight. Last time I defended my belt against you, and sent you packing. Now, it's my turn to challenge, and it's my turn to once again show the world who the champ is!"

• Upvote 2

From "Ken Jiro"

"Called it! Who's the CHAMP now baby!! Juti vs Jiro 3 was a one sided ass whoopin'. Who's next? This is MY division!"

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1000502

Thanks for the fight Juti, Jiro was grateful for the chance and looking forward to continuing his reign on the heavyweight division in FB&E. He'll be looking for a fight every month, so get in line boys, he ain't going nowhere!

• Upvote 1