Women's division

Wolf

Although I like the idea of a female division, without there being something special/unique about it in terms of gameplay, I just can't see it taking off. I don't really see a problem with female avatars, providing that they are shoulders up 'portraits' but again, it takes away from the immersion if you have females fighting males throughout the divisions.

I said the same thing, it has to have a lower max skill level or something to make it worthwhile

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I would say that based on the fact the the women are the most exciting thing in MMA right now, It is worth exporing. No one make more money or draws more peoople than Randa Rousey. Even when she is not the headliner, everyone wants to see here. When the Tuff season is over, there will be another just like her. Joanne Calderwood. I would have a female figher if it were available. The porblem of orgs that people mention could easily be solved. They don't have to contract female fighters, much as the UFC didn't for years. Let new Orgs specialize in the female fight game. I for one am for the idea. :yes:

• Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, miss "next Ronda Rousey" didnt even win her way through TUF house

Who was that supposed to be??? I remember hearing that, but never followed up on figuring out who they were talking about.