Rework the Spin & Win Bonuses (important)

Mooncutter

I became a mentor to get those extra fighter slots, the occassional IQ test and Free Agent first dibs. Well, after about 250 rolls I got 2 IQ tests, which was the least appealing of the three.

• The Tycoon Lottery win is pathetic
  • The Cash win is pathetic (I win 3457 dollars? That was nothing even 1 month into the game)

Improve the bonuses individually, and give a hard working motherfucker more jackpots, and with JACKPOTS and I mean a win that is worth something even if you're played for a couple years. Don't be cheap with those extra fighter slots THEY COST YOU NOTHING.

At higher level you need sparring partners, so really, at 25 fighters u rly only have 20.

• Upvote 6

Lotteries are meant to keep you coming back to the game. Most games, especially MMOs, do it in some fashion sadly. Gone are the days when we kiddos had to sneak under the fences at the dog races and put flutters on whippets with the old man who'd place the bets for us. Nowadays, gambling addiction is simply delivered to kids in gaming. These spoiled millennials don't know how good they've got it.

Lotteries are meant to keep you coming back to the game. Most games, especially MMOs, do it in some fashion sadly. Gone are the days when we kiddos had to sneak under the fences at the dog races and put flutters on whippets with the old man who'd place the bets for us. Nowadays, gambling addiction is simply delivered to kids in gaming. These spoiled millennials don't know how good they've got it.

True story. I personally like the gambling part of gaming, it gives me a little adrenaline spike. It's like "healthy gambling" in a way. Poor people who throw away a wife and house on one armed bandits!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes, I havent gotten a single of those big wins in my whole Tycoon career. And I've played for YEARS....!

Sorry to hear man, I get why you're upset then.

At one point I won 3 IQ tests out of six spins. Perhaps I've just been really lucky and I'm about to get nothing out of my next 300 spins. If so, I'll be making a post like this in a couple years.

It would be interesting to hear other long-timer's experiences, like your's, and their estimated win %.

There are given days when the machine is giving "small" bonuses left and right (not the Extra slot/FA dib/Jet but IQ tests, useless lottery wins and free avatars).

I will not believe it was sheer luck because I've seen days when someone won like 10 of those in a row and I won another half a dozen while other days you get nothing out of 20 spins.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the rate of spin and win winners needs to be increased its a very boring part of the game to increase intrest in it has to be worth more so up those in game money amount and the rate of wins for users also i will repeat my idea of a spin and win ticket to fight winners as a reward for winning a fight.

is this forum even looked by Mike Tycoon ?

• Upvote 1