Where have all the nutrition companies gone

Gator001

The trash League multi was Boble. I was pretty upset, because I had told the idea to someone in his alliance, and he stole the idea before I could execute it (albeit, he ran it incredibly poorly)

welllll...Its crashed and burned..you could always start it back up "Properly"

EDIT: Honestly you could probably do pretty well..cuz a lot of the lower hyped fighters can't get good fights in open ID orgs as those orgs need higher hyped fighters to get their event ratings high enough to fill huge venues and PPV.....I know I started dropping some of these lower hyped fighters, cuz I was running into the same situation where I needed to get higher hyped fighters. This would be a great plateform.....I have an idea if you want to message me in game and I'll give you the 411 on it..

Chuck W94 buys in bulk from KAISER Nutrition every so often. I thought that he was doing it to pull customers to HGH Nutrition or Hell's Balls Recovery or even to Zenith Nutrition as a means of repaying Jordan Smith for helping with PRIDE.

Those stores are also out of stock, so I am not sure if he miscalculated the demand or if there is something else going on. He is the only one that I have noticed purchasing from KAISER in very large quantities.

When Sin City Allstars' owner went inactive, that company was bought off the market and plundered for it's bank account before being closed down. A strange move as I am sure that a lot of managers would have been interested in purchasing the company for its 160Q product line and name value.

Interesting.

I bet if we get the top nutrition owners to disclose the names of the managers that emptied their 160q stocks the week 350K dropped we come up with the answers to all our questions and the fuckers behind this latest wave of Bullshit.

I normally buy from HGH, Aspire and Zenith. I am pretty sure they were fully stocked until 350k dropped.....

Ok let`s get started.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1430584257VOODOO_MAIN_LOGO_small.jpg

Voodoo Nutrition. If I remember correctly they carry 160q stock.

Manager is Tragic Visions and active as of today.

Asked:

Your comments are required please
Question 1: When will you re-stock 160q supplements
Question 2: Have you noticed any single manager or alliance buying your products in bulk? The reason we (the community) ask is because we have a shortage and all products recently disappeared from the top orgs. We are looking for patterns.
500 Weeks: 47 in 217 weeks 7 Day Sales: 1649

Pitbull with over 7000 sales is crazy.

I am genuinely interested in what's happened lol

My alliance bought the last 1000 from Pitbull maybe as we stocked up today but the rest I have no clue. I bought the last 67 KAISER energy supps as I know they have 160q.

Hopefully the nutri owners open up and give us numbers. There is always Mike if we suspect fuckery but somebody out there is fucking with the system I am pretty sure.

My alliance bought the last 1000 from Pitbull maybe as we stocked up today but the rest I have no clue. I bought the last 67 KAISER energy supps as I know they have 160q.

Hopefully the nutri owners open up and give us numbers. There is always Mike if we suspect fuckery but somebody out there is fucking with the system I am pretty sure.

I know I bought 100 for myself to spread out where needed

Looks like it. Haven't bought in a while as I've had a stockpile for a long time but this doesn't affect me, it's the new players that it fucks up the most. A lot of long time players will have stock piles of nutri and clothing gathered over time but the newbies won't and now can't buy anything good.

Ok so, im having the same problem in that chuck w94 has been buying all my stock. Literally got nothing left in stock.

As for the cost query, 3-4m will probably get you an effectively 160 product, but we put something close to 10m in research in to each of our products if i recall correctly.

I think theres a lack of nutrition companies because of the high initial capital that needs to be pumped in to the products before u make any money, thats my best guess

• Upvote 1

Ok so, im having the same problem in that chuck w94 has been buying all my stock. Literally got nothing left in stock.

As for the cost query, 3-4m will probably get you an effectively 160 product, but we put something close to 10m in research in to each of our products if i recall correctly.

I think theres a lack of nutrition companies because of the high initial capital that needs to be pumped in to the products before u make any money, thats my best guess

well that's not good

Ok let`s get started.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1430584257VOODOO_MAIN_LOGO_small.jpg

Voodoo Nutrition. If I remember correctly they carry 160q stock.

Manager is Tragic Visions and active as of today.

Asked:

Your comments are required please
Question 1: When will you re-stock 160q supplements
Question 2: Have you noticed any single manager or alliance buying your products in bulk? The reason we (the community) ask is because we have a shortage and all products recently disappeared from the top orgs. We are looking for patterns.
500 Weeks: 47 in 217 weeks 7 Day Sales: 1649

I am re-ordering 50 Witch Doctor supplements. Can't re-supply more until July 1st.

ChuckW94 bought 95+% of my products this month

Looks like it. Haven't bought in a while as I've had a stockpile for a long time but this doesn't affect me, it's the new players the it fucks up the most. A lot of long time players will have stock piles of nutri and clothing gathered over time but the newbies won't and now can't buy anything good.

I have to disagree.

New players don`t even know the difference between 140q and 160q

This targets the top managers the most.

Look at Bwang who cannot find any 160q stock, I`m in the same boat pretty much. The most I ever stock up is 5-6 supps of 160q energy per fighter.

Who massively produces new projects at every big ID turn? Top managers.

You are telling me that all of the sudden, in the last 3 days, all managers decided to stock up on 160q stamina and strength supps? It`s bullshit. Right now top managers have their projects growth slowed due to this new wave of fuckery.

Just like that little crew went around dropping ID orgs the same week. The patterns were there and they were immediately spotted when they sacked their fighters or their contracts ended (and with them their negative surveys). It was a bushleague move they made but like Mentor mentioned, org owners are tight these days and we were able to identify, isolate and take measures.

Nobody needs that much stamina and strength supps, the answer is right in front of our eyes.

If I recall properly when myself and Joe snitsky were a nutrition team at pit bull we put in 1.2M and that was 159.5 I have to double check if I still have the images on my phone

Edit: ok I dont have the photos but I'm pretty sure 1.2M was 159.5 if someone can confirm that would be a great help.