The Beatdown - Official News/Smack Talk Thread

agreen

Not really sure why that is the case, I have been having many errors with the site lately, unfortunately I can't restart the fight offer, I'm not sure how to cancel it without canceling the entire event.

No worries I figured it was something like that.

If it goes to decision I'm up for an immediate rematch clause if Alvarez/Daniel Cable is interested. Although I don't see it going to decision that way if it does we run it back with the full 5 rounds to determine a clear champ.

No worries I figured it was something like that.

If it goes to decision I'm up for an immediate rematch clause if Alvarez/Daniel Cable is interested. Although I don't see it going to decision that way if it does we run it back with the full 5 rounds to determine a clear champ.

That is fair enough, if this does go to decision it will be an immediate rematch, you have my word.

Jason Reynolds (316828)

My young blood fighter is getting bored of hitting the bags and has decided he wants to hit you now.

I understand if you decline as I wouldn't want to fight young blood either but that's why I'm a manager and not a fighter so what do you say? Do you have the balls to step into the ring with young blood?

Michael Carter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15064985134473.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170830110830TBD%20Belt.png

"My last two opponents couldn't manage to hit me even once. I shut Askren's big mouth in just 10 seconds and practically ended his career. Then it was Taylor's turn to have a taste of my superior striking - another first round knockout. Looking at my next opponent... Who the fuck is Tony Fry?! Dude looks like a fake WWE wrestler, who spends his time for tattoos and steroids instead of putting work in the gym. I am confident I have the jitsu skill to oppose his circus wrestling and I have the much better striking to crack his chin early in the fight. Another round 1 KO, mark my words."

• Upvote 2

Adolf Schwarzenegger: Ive heard all the buzz on The Beatdown and had to make the move over here to check it out for myself. It would be disrespectful of me to demand a fight with the current 185 chump, Michael Carter as my first fight in the org, so I probably need a tune up fight to show that I belong here. As I go down the list, the only familar name I see is a little punk who works out in the same gym that I do, but he doesnt want any part of me. We sparred a couple times, but he avoids me now except when we are showering after workouts, hes always trying to get a good look at me. Im talking about you Yen Askren, you pube-headed punk. Youre probably still concussed after your last beating though. Mark Anderson, youre 4-0 with no fight lined up, you ready MFer? All you 185ers, theres a new sheriff in town.

• Upvote 2

MMA Tycoon Official Rankings (AS OF 10-24-17)

145 lbs Featherweight Division

C- RICARDO ALVAREZ (6-0)

1- Mark Tyme (5-1)

2- Edgy Brah (5-2)

3- Thomas Kortez (4-1)

4- Mateusz Biernat (4-2)

5- Hud Vash (3-0)

155 lbs Lightweight Division

C- BENZ BULVER (7-1)

1-Miki Viki (6-2)

2-James Winkle (6-2)

3-Thybault Paredes (4-0)

4-Simon Jensen (5-3)

5-Joe Shahen (4-2)

170 lbs Welterweight Division

C- EDUARDO VIEIRA (3-0)

1-Aldo Odla (6-2)

2-Dan Tasker (4-1)

3-Joseph Murray (5-1)

4-Yoel Romero (3-1)

5-Jack Porter (2-1)

185 lbs Middleweight Division

C- MICHAEL CARTER (6-1)

1-Tony Fry (5-1)

2-Yen Askren (4-2)

3-Martin Taylor (5-2)

4-Aloysius Savage (3-0)

5-Ryan Lock (4-2)

205 lbs Light-heavyweight Division

C- YACOB NILSON (5-1)

1-Stefano Magaddino (4-2)

2-Anthony Johnson (4-1)

3-Arany Dali (4-0)

4-Midnight Rider (4-2)

5-RJ Barakus (3-2)

265 lbs Heavyweight Division

C- ROY ROY (4-0)

1-Angel Soriano (4-1)

2-Fanta Coco (4-0)

3-Maikel Fortuyn (3-0)

4-Queen Elsa (3-0)

5-Wolfgang Ubenslikt (3-2)

• Upvote 2

Adolf Schwarzenegger: Ive heard all the buzz on The Beatdown and had to make the move over here to check it out for myself. It would be disrespectful of me to demand a fight with the current 185 chump, Michael Carter as my first fight in the org, so I probably need a tune up fight to show that I belong here. As I go down the list, the only familar name I see is a little punk who works out in the same gym that I do, but he doesnt want any part of me. We sparred a couple times, but he avoids me now except when we are showering after workouts, hes always trying to get a good look at me. Im talking about you Yen Askren, you pube-headed punk. Youre probably still concussed after your last beating though. Mark Anderson, youre 4-0 with no fight lined up, you ready MFer? All you 185ers, theres a new sheriff in town.

"I'm waiting on Terrified Martin Taylor to sign the contract for TBD 10, but if juiced up Adolf wants some I'm happy to ragdoll him in public like I do in the gym." - Yen Askren

• Upvote 1

"I'm waiting on Terrified Martin Taylor to sign the contract for TBD 10, but if juiced up Adolf wants some I'm happy to ragdoll him in public like I do in the gym." - Yen Askren

Yeah, I saw that you already had a dance partner, youre really not a very good test for me anyway, Id whoop your ass while still wearing my red, checkered Versace boots. -Adolph Schwarzenegger

MMA Tycoon Official Rankings (AS OF 10-24-17)

145 lbs Featherweight Division

C- RICARDO ALVAREZ (6-0)

1- Mark Tyme (5-1)

2- Edgy Brah (5-2)

3- Thomas Kortez (4-1)

4- Mateusz Biernat (4-2)

5- Hud Vash (3-0)

155 lbs Lightweight Division

C- BENZ BULVER (7-1)

1-Miki Viki (6-2)

2-James Winkle (6-2)

3-Thybault Paredes (4-0)