VTT: Openweight Bonanza Tournament (VIP Prize)

jasonsmakoski

I was one of the sponsors (rags of a ronin) was but I don't have any clue whatsup with the manager who was running this lol

This might seem funny to you but by association your company looks bad in this mess also. You are basically vouching for the tourney when you put your name on it.

I'm not 100% sure at allowing new managers to start organisations, clothing companies, nutrition companies and any of those silly things yes but actual fight orgs/gyms that can affect other players should be reserved for serious managers that are dedicated to the game.

My $0.02

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This might seem funny to you but by association your company looks bad in this mess also. You are basically vouching for the tourney when you put your name on it.

I'm not 100% sure at allowing new managers to start organisations, clothing companies, nutrition companies and any of those silly things yes but actual fight orgs/gyms that can affect other players should be reserved for serious managers that are dedicated to the game.

My $0.02

He really has nothing to do with this shite. He just offered to pay part of the price and some clothing for the fighters.

I don't think another org taking over the tournament is usefull. We have to wait at least 15 more days to get our release, and that's if the org manager doesn't log in in that time, otherwise it's 30 days. I'm giving it till thursday and then I'm sacking

My $0.02

Okay I may have used the lol incorrectly but I was not laughing at the situation because I truly do feel it is a total dick move on his part and For you to say my company looks bad is sort of rediculous seeing how I cannot take over the tournament even if I wanted to which I honestly I would if it was possible but I was using my "lol" for the fact that he has chosen to do all the planning and organizing of the event just to do this and again I want you and anyone else who reads this that myself and my company are left with no gain just a loss in this mixup just like all of you since the sponsorship money and the deals in general are a waste if you sack them and it's the same if they don't fight to gain any hype so those deals do nothing for me as it stands now. You all are the ones with the biggest loss in this so yeah it's understandable why you would at first say that but it's also just as outrageous to hold me responsible for this guys Houdini act like its real life and I can go track him down and find out what the hell is happening . Just so you know alsomI was not expected or asked to send out a sponsorship deal in the beginning but I chose to do so on my own, yes it was a small deal but it was something which is more than most of the guys in the event had before I sent those out. Also I am in now way being compensated for the design time or the ordering/delivery costs of those items sent out to all participants, I was just doing what the #1 company in Tokyo should do which is sponsor an event like this held in Tokyo lol also just curious does the Shinto company also take a hit in your book because of this guys disappearance? They were also a sponsor which I was unaware of until after I had sent out the clothing items or I would have included that companies logo as well on the shirts but I apologized for that to the owner of Shinto after he declined the sponsorship deal as a conflict of interest which I understood but let me be clear on this and I will be done with this comment, I am in no way trying to drag Shinto down by asking if they are to be blamed as well for this situation since they are a sponsor also but you don't mention them in your comment.

My $0.02

After looking at your managers page I understand why you say my company looks bad in this mess but happened to leave out your preferred company which is Shinto but I can't blame you for trying to tarnish RoaR which the guys at Shinto are trying to beat into your head that we are rival clothing companies but really I am just doing what I need to do for my company and I promise you that the Shinto name never pops into my head when it comes to making a decision for RAGS of a RONIN. The shirt Shinto sells shows me that they are the exact opposite and relay this message if you would, thanks for making the "RoaR" shirt because it just proved that RoaR was and is an effective abbreviation in a marketing standpoint.

The new Island season starts next month. If people are interested I could run a new tournament there? Everyone would need to create a new fighter, but everyone gets a free Island slot anyways. I'd be willing to get the winner 200k.

If interested, leave a message below, if there's enough interest I'll make a new thread for it.

• Upvote 1

After looking at your managers page I understand why you say my company looks bad in this mess but happened to leave out your preferred company which is Shinto but I can't blame you for trying to tarnish RoaR which the guys at Shinto are trying to beat into your head that we are rival clothing companies but really I am just doing what I need to do for my company and I promise you that the Shinto name never pops into my head when it comes to making a decision for RAGS of a RONIN. The shirt Shinto sells shows me that they are the exact opposite and relay this message if you would, thanks for making the "RoaR" shirt because it just proved that RoaR was and is an effective abbreviation in a marketing standpoint.

Only 1 of my fighters is sponsored by Shinto clothing. But yes most of my crew train in Tokyo at Shinto MMA. We have basically a full crew from another mixed martial arts forum all training together.

I got no beef in your clothing wars bro. Nobody there ever speaks badly about your company, we just there to train hard with the best coaches and wear the illest threads.

Anyways back on topic: Already sacked 1 fighter from this mess and gave back about $9.8K to all my sponsors for those signing deals as I will be sacking the SHW also :( Both my fighters were undefeated. Back to being broke but Sully's and Helsinki Xtreme have been good to us so more than happy to give them back their $$

What is the Island?

Only 1 of my fighters is sponsored by Shinto clothing. But yes most of my crew train in Tokyo at Shinto MMA. We have basically a full crew from another mixed martial arts forum all training together.

I got no beef in your clothing wars bro. Nobody there ever speaks badly about your company, we just there to train hard with the best coaches and wear the illest threads.

Anyways back on topic: Already sacked 1 fighter from this mess and gave back about $9.8K to all my sponsors for those signing deals as I will be sacking the SHW also :( Both my fighters were undefeated. Back to being broke but Sully's and Helsinki Xtreme have been good to us so more than happy to give them back their $$

What is the Island?

The island is basically like starting a new game. Every fighter is on an even play field as no external money can be used for the island fighters

What is the Island?

I am not trying to be involved in any clothing company war either I just have seen a few things on buzz from various managers who support the Shinto brand that were directed towards RoaR and then the shirt using my companies alternate name "RoaR was most certainly directed towards my company but it's whatever honestly I like some competition but I just found it odd that you said my company looked bad due to all of this but left out the Shinto name and again you failed to answer the question by saying "anyways back on topic" but I don't remember this thread being about sacking fighters so that's as much on topic as what I am trying to figure out. You said my company is getting a bad look due to this at least in your opinion but failed to name the other sponsoring company who you have ties to no matter how deep they are but then when asked how is it that you feel the way you do based from your previous post your reply is still not explaining why you said what you said

I also want you to know that I have no ill feelings towards you but I just want to understand where you are coming from and how you came to the conclusion that my company is somehow held responsible for an org owner playing the Houdini act which as bad as it sucks it does happen from time to time just be happy most of the fighters you have to make the decision on of whether you should wait it out until you can leave the contract or just bite the bullet and sack them are all newer creations and have not been your projects for that long but no matter what happens say the org owner pops back into the picture are you going to trust that this kind of thing won't happen again? I know I won't be lending a helping hand to him or accepting a contract for his org unless it was 1 fight deals at a time lol