Users on the same IP / multis

MMATycoon

Honest question, sorry if my stupidity offends.

If I am starting a new fight org, am I allowed to have 20 of my own fighters in there and have them fight each other in the beginning? I couldn't care less who wins. No record padding. I would probably just set sliders to aggressive max and leave everything else. I just want to fill the early cards (is that cheating?) and have my fighters ready for whoever wants to join the org since people will probably only slowly join at the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...

Honest question, sorry if my stupidity offends.

If I am starting a new fight org, am I allowed to have 20 of my own fighters in there and have them fight each other in the beginning? I couldn't care less who wins. No record padding. I would probably just set sliders to aggressive max and leave everything else. I just want to fill the early cards (is that cheating?) and have my fighters ready for whoever wants to join the org since people will probably only slowly join at the beginning.

As long as they are YOUR fighters, and not a bunch of multi accounts or any. Fighting your own guys against each other is fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
6 hours ago, Jersey said:

131958 has a strange number of wins coming from his alt fighters.  So yeah, I guess so.

Mike has very, very, VERY rarely ever shown any interest in doing anything about multi's as it's in direct conflict with his interests (at least, directly, indirectly not) when it comes to selling VIP.  Only on the rare occasion where somebody could prove there was interaction between the accounts with businesses or cheating to use a FA pickup has something been done, and even then it's been a slap on the wrist with the alt accounts removed but the primary account allowed to remain.  Which in effect means, cheat till you get caught because ultimately not much of a penalty and the likelihood of there ever being a penalty is slim to none.

Doesn't mean I would do it.  But it is what it is.

19 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

Mike has very, very, VERY rarely ever shown any interest in doing anything about multi's as it's in direct conflict with his interests (at least, directly, indirectly not) when it comes to selling VIP.  Only on the rare occasion where somebody could prove there was interaction between the accounts with businesses or cheating to use a FA pickup has something been done, and even then it's been a slap on the wrist with the alt accounts removed but the primary account allowed to remain.  Which in effect means, cheat till you get caught because ultimately not much of a penalty and the likelihood of there ever being a penalty is slim to none.

Doesn't mean I would do it.  But it is what it is.

Thank you for the response.  I haven't played in years and just restarted my account.  Debating whether I should have.

18 hours ago, popart said:

Welcome back to the game!

Multi'ing is seemingly less of a problem nowadays, 1. because you can own multiple companies now, which was the main cause of multis, and 2. Less people play the game now. lol.

Thank you also for the response.  I just don't like the idea of people padding their records.  If anything, I'd prefer random-generated QFC opponents to opponents that are solid 1's all around.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...