Steel Penn to buy MMA Tycoon

SteelPenn

Hi Steel Penn, I'm not actually certain at this stage if this is a legitimate potential thing or simply an elaborate troll but I just wanted to say personally I feel that such a move would actually be a net-gain for the game, it needs someone who's motivated to pay direct attention to its development.

I'm sure Mike loves the game and I'm sure he spends more hours than any of us will ever know just keeping the cogs turning never mind investing time into development so I'm certainly very understanding of his plight, all the more reason to have someone come in and put some finance into hiring another code monkey or using one of the many "crowdsource" code monkey vendors on a task by task basis to get specific upgrades done, someone who is legitimately invested in making the game better for everyone.

If you are that person, hey I haven't been around long enough to know what you did to upset all these good people in this thread but I'm willing to try just about anything to keep this game I have come to love going long into the future, I have goals that will take years to achieve and I want this to still be vibrant and alive when I reach them, more so than it is today.

So if this is real, however unpopular it may be, I support it in full.

Do.you want the game run buy someone that has a bad rep due to previous bad things done in game

Ie multis etc I think

PS can some say what steel pen did for the life of me I can't remember

proposition: experienced manager takes over floundering internet game, uses positive vibes and a "diverse panel" to restore it to its former glory

reality: a failed multi-level-marketing salesman fantasizes furiously about the day he will own every business on main street. sadly he has spent his last bitcoin having the words "steel penn" tattooed on his chest in gothic script.

• Upvote 1

I will try to make the game better for us all. I offer an unbiased panel to move us forward. I offer funding to help improve the game.

If you all feel it would bring our struggling game down then what is needed to help the game grow? I like solutions not complaining. Lets be active in actually helping the game rather then counter productive by forum drama.

• Upvote 1

If you all feel it would bring our struggling game down then what is needed to help the game grow?

i like solutions too! here are my suggestions:

1. permaban cheaters like steel penn, mentor and moyses

2. permaban humors

3. fix the engine

4. fix the economy

pls invest in this plan

• Upvote 1

Well, from the way you all act I see now maybe its not worth it. I see no solutions being offered to our game needs just a bunch of forum hate over a possible way to help the game. Thanks for the insults.

• Downvote 1

I will try to make the game better for us all. I offer an unbiased panel to move us forward. I offer funding to help improve the game.

If you all feel it would bring our struggling game down then what is needed to help the game grow? I like solutions not complaining. Lets be active in actually helping the game rather then counter productive by forum drama.

If this is all legitimate, like I said - godspeed. The game could use a proactive kick in the pants.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to announce this before any deal has been struck. Why not let Mike do this?

I feel open communication with the game members is the best way to make the transition. Why not talk about it openly and get the feel. I also want to make all members aware so we can all work together in this new age of our game. To create a panel of elected members sounds far but I see nothing but a bad response to the whole adventure.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2