KT Creation Tournament - 1 Year VIP Prize

Alfred

How should the groups be decided  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How should the groups be decided

• Completely Random - No Seeding at all
    • 8 Top Seeds randomly entered into individual groups followed by rest of field.
    • 16 Top Seeds randomly entered into individual groups followed by rest of field

Preliminary sign ups are going great though still need at least 10 more to get this thing going properly. Another 18 to hit the sweet 40 number. Please spread the word to any alliance mates or anyone you think would be interested.

I'm going to change the date of creation to Sunday 5th Jul. I think everyone would appreciate having the Sunday to set up and maximise training.

Lastly, a couple of people have ask me about this so just wanted to make it clear. You CAN start training as soon as you create your fighter. You don't have to wait for the training phase.

Any another questions please ask.

Cheers all

Sign ups been very good. Thanks for the response. Need 1 more person to fill the minimum 32 spots and 9 more to hit the bigger boys 40 man tournament.

If anybody knows anyone from their alliance that might be interested in a chance of 1 years VIP for creating a fighter and having some fights please spread the word!

Cheers all

Well, it looks as though currently we are good to go for the bigger boys KING OF KT 40 man battle royale!

We technically have 40 though one manager at least is not that fussed about a spot but would be happy to create a fighter if needs be. So with that being said I will leave the spot open for now to see if someone else wants it (or the manager in question changes his mind)

I still anticipate a fair few dropping out come the day so would welcome names to add to back up list if that happens.

Until then.....the 5th July awaits (CREATION DATE)

Cheers all.

• Upvote 1

Just dropped project that tested "prefers stand up" and lost 96% morale after a KO...

SO, if there is a free spot, count me in. If not, put me as stand in

I would like to sign up if there's still space

Added you both to the alt list and I will contact you if somebody drops out.

If I there is a significant over spill (say 5 or 6 at least) I will consider running a separate group who could keep busy and then step in if (when) someone drops out or goes inactive. Like the League of Leagues thing that Louie did. That was pretty epic.

Man this looks like it is going to be good.

Last couple of these I have been in I didnt test and got lucky with granite chins. I am going to create 2 guys this time, put me down for a couple of the test spots. No way I can get 3 in a row without testing.

nice! unfortunately, i may have to wing it lol. meh, better than testing 2 and both sucking...could blow through a ton of vip haha

Lookin forward to seeing who I'm gonna spark out first, the groups will be completely randomized I take it?

Not sure mate. Might open this one up to a poll.

It'll be completely random in that I won't have a hand in who goes in what group but I might consider seeding the top 16 managers (judged by best rank/current rank/kt pedigree) before the rest of the field to avoid any potential group of deaths?