WKBC 145 360k ID WORLD TOURNAMENT PBP THREAD

blazinguy

What a great semi-final in the paupers challenge cup. Some real blood, sweat and tears were shed and all for the glory of nothing. I guess bragging rights?

I'll set the final up for as quick as possible if that's cool. Get this cursed shit show out of the way.

I just find it funny how some people believed Jays whole "I'm just going to play straight up, I know I fucked up and I'm sorry, hope you all can look past it" bullshit. Once a twat, always a twat.

I am good with fighting whenever. All I ask is give me time to get to full energy and no injuries or cut.

As for prize money I am not worried about it I do these for fun, I dont want to see someone else out more money for his screw up.

Good luck Alex lets make it a good fight.

Enough of this good luck bollocks. The final is set for Saturday 8th August. Time to get nasty.

Mr Apathy Alex "I hate KT" K and his fighter Schmedgar "Humours" Dimms versus "Gentleman" Joe River and his fighter Charlie "Osage" River.

River already has a win over Dimms but that was back in mid-May and both fighters have improved since then. Dimms has the wrestling and devastating clinch game whilst River has the striking advantage and comes into this with an 8-0 undefeated record. Dimms has played the long game however and looks as though he might be pulling ahead with his gym gains. Wouldn't like to say he is the favourite over River at the moment but he has certainly been getting better results during these knockout rounds. Tough fight to call. May the best man win!

Enough of this good luck bollocks. The final is set for Saturday 8th August. Time to get nasty.

Mr Apathy Alex "I hate KT" K and his fighter Schmedgar "Humours" Dimms versus "Gentleman" Joe River and his fighter Charlie "Osage" River.

River already has a win over Dimms but that was back in mid-May and both fighters have improved since then. Dimms has the wrestling and devastating clinch game whilst River has the striking advantage and comes into this with an 8-0 undefeated record. Dimms has played the long game however and looks as though he might be pulling ahead with his gym gains. Wouldn't like to say he is the favourite over River at the moment but he has certainly been getting better results during these knockout rounds. Tough fight to call. May the best man win!

No denying Dimms is tough but in case you haven’t noticed Charlie has been beating everyone in the clinch. This should be one hell of a fight. I hope Charlie is ready!