Photo

Cain vs Werdum fight predicitions

ufc title poll werdum velasquez champion

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win : Cain Velasquez or Fabricio Werdum? (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win and how : Cain Velasquez or Fabricio Werdum?

1. Voted Cain by (T)KO (31 votes [55.36%])

Percentage of vote: 55.36%

2. Werdum by (T)KO (2 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

3. Cain by dec (16 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

4. Werdum by dec (3 votes [5.36%])

Percentage of vote: 5.36%

5. Cain by sub (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Werdum by sub (4 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

• Guests

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:30 AM

Stop posting while you are high, please, hard to take you seriously. Shogun/Machida was a blind judge, nothing else. GSP/Hendricks was that "champion's advantage" bs

Are you fucking stupid? Shogun/Machida was a razor thin decision between two great fighters. Pretending like that was some massive robbery is history revisionism at its best. The same could be said about Hendricks/GSP and Alex/Jones.

Werdum's looked a lot better lately, mainly because he's actually added a S&C program. I don't see how beating a Nog that's a shadow of his former self in a prolonged grappling match is any relevant to beating Cain though, and neither is beating an overconfident and decaying Fedor.

I think Werdum is great and this will probably be a fantastic fight, but come on.

#62 shiftas

shiftas

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,091 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:16 AM

Cain will bang the shit out of Werdum. Good luck Fabricio.

#63 dordanino5

dordanino5

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:06 PM

Cain is going to kill him !

#64 wolfinfire

wolfinfire

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:http://www.bowsermultimedia.com/index.html
  • Manager Profile

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:10 AM

I am gonna have to go with Werdum, he has looked good and I just have a feeling.

#65 SonnyMuchacho

SonnyMuchacho

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 608 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

Cain by however whenever he wants.

Werdum is about to pay for the UFC hype machine making him out to be better than he is.

#66 TheMould

TheMould

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

I'm saying Cain by decision but it's a fair way away yet. who knows what could happen in the lead up

#67 Violentpoet

Violentpoet

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

Are you fucking stupid? Shogun/Machida was a razor thin decision between two great fighters. Pretending like that was some massive robbery is history revisionism at its best. The same could be said about Hendricks/GSP and Alex/Jones.

Werdum's looked a lot better lately, mainly because he's actually added a S&C program. I don't see how beating a Nog that's a shadow of his former self in a prolonged grappling match is any relevant to beating Cain though, and neither is beating an overconfident and decaying Fedor.

I think Werdum is great and this will probably be a fantastic fight, but come on.

Hendricks/GSP and Gus/JBJ were robberies, the first more than the latter.
I don't think there is a hw high up yet who can take Cain, but I'd love to see werdum finish him.

#68 Nenad

Nenad

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 657 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

I think Cain is gonna hold that belt for a long time.

#69 rac2

rac2

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

Hard to bet against Cain here but Werdum seems to be a very, very smart and experienced fighter at this point of his career... I don't know. I'm gonna pull for the upset, you know... just because.

• Guests

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

Hendricks/GSP and Gus/JBJ were robberies, the first more than the latter.
I don't think there is a hw high up yet who can take Cain, but I'd love to see werdum finish him.

By what metric is a fight where someone wins two rounds a piece with one super close one a robbery either way? People need to stop throwing that term around. Pearson/Sanchez was a robbery. Hendricks/GSP was a close fight.

#71 rac2

rac2

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

^ agreed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ufc, title, poll, werdum, velasquez, champion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users