EPL Seasons 7 & 8

JLP

Added Brandon Hale and sent out offers to all the free MW competitors. We would still like some more participants at MW, need at least two more at OW.

If your MW fighter is still under contract, please let me know when they are freed up. OW fighters should contact Davies.

EPL MW Update; the regular season fights will be taking place in NY in APEX Cage Fighting. The playoffs will occur in SYN. As of now, the top 6 fighters will advance with the top two receiving byes. We will have a minimum of 7 regular season fights with a maximum of 10. Hopefully we can get the last 4-6 fighters that will allow a full 10 fight schedule. The new year will be our sign up cut-off date, I will produce a schedule and start date by the end of that weekend.

I'm trying to get a better idea of when to start. Im planning on 1-13-16 if everyone is free or 1-20-16 if we need another week. So far 1-13 looks good, only one fighter that seems to be up in the air with a fight under offer.

JLP I want to change Bastien out as well, for http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=207284

I will be on a Weight Gain as well and ready by time the tournament gets started.

I'll update it. Send me a pm after his next fight.

You only need to be over 175 and able to make 185 so you don't necessarily need to be on weight gain.

I have a young gun with an amazing injury hidden 243134. Currently 2-0 in CEC. Hasn't faced a truly elite fighter yet though. Not sure if I'll be hurting his training by signing him up for this. How long is the overall commitment?

I think last season was 10 weeks Juice, and since you fight weekly it lasted exactly that (regular season that is) Just checked and yea last season started on 4/19 and regular season ended 6/21

I have a young gun with an amazing injury hidden 243134. Currently 2-0 in CEC. Hasn't faced a truly elite fighter yet though. Not sure if I'll be hurting his training by signing him up for this. How long is the overall commitment?

As Fuse said, it will be about 2.5 months, maybe a little longer if you advance in the playoffs. Your guy is definitely in the ballpark in terms of primes. The fights are 10 minutes so usually you will get in 4-5 training sessions at a minimum before the next fight.

Why not just have APex host events in its base city LA, so playoffs in LV would be nearby?

I was thinking that NY is the easiest travel destination in the game. I think most of the competitors have their homebase in Europe or US and NY would be the most central city. Once we solidify the roster I will ask around and see where most of the managers find the most convenient city. We are going to be booking a big arena for the regular season, so all cities are possible.

I'll enter this guy in the open weight division: Mohammed Jihad #205495.

Also, I can enter this guy at MW: Dickie Crash #203105.

Added both of them. That puts us at 14 for MW and 11 for OW with a week to go in sign ups. I'm very happy with both numbers, but the more the merrier. Definitely need at least one more guy for OW to even it out and avoid bye-weeks.

All free MW fighters have been sent a contract. Start date will be 1-13-16.

If you are signed and have no fight scheduled please ask for a release.

If you have a fight scheduled please secure a release as soon as possible after your next fight.

I will generate a schedule a week from today.